Major Spoiler Shogun/Machida

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Are you guys familiar with the 5 time World's Stongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski making his debut in MMA? If you have been watching WSM these last years then you will know how this man dominates the WSM seperating himself from all the competition. Check out the link to his fight. It only last for 44 sec.!! His next fight will be with former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia!
    mmamadman.com/2009/12/video-ksw-12-polish-strongman-mariusz.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by 50cal View Post
    Are you guys familiar with the 5 time World's Stongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski making his debut in MMA? If you have been watching WSM these last years then you will know how this man dominates the WSM seperating himself from all the competition. Check out the link to his fight. It only last for 44 sec.!! His next fight will be with former UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia!
    mmamadman.com/2009/12/video-ksw-12-polish-strongman-mariusz.html
    lol dude thats old news. he already fought again and sucked. there is a thread about it either in this section or the General section.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    WAR EFFING SHOGUN!!!! 1st round KO, dispute that one!
    :'(

4. The logical next fight for Shogun is Rampage/Rashad, but I'm praying for a Rog Nog/Shogun II.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The logical next fight for Shogun is Rampage/Rashad, but I'm praying for a Rog Nog/Shogun II.
    I'm excited for Rampage/Rashad let alone Shogun/Rashad(and maybe Rampage :P)

6. I'm not excited about Shogun/Rampage II as the first one was so lop-sided. Granted, it was 5 years ago, but I feel that Rampage has become too obsessed with a 1-punch KO.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    The logical next fight for Shogun is Rampage/Rashad, but I'm praying for a Rog Nog/Shogun II.
    That may already be the unofficial schedule. I believe winner of Rampage/Rashad is set for Shogun and Lil Nog gets a shot after that.

Lil Nog/Shogun is the most interesting match up.
    NSCA - CSCS

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hitler reacts to UFC 113: Machida vs Shogun
    By VolcomX311 in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 12:23 AM
  2. UFC 113 - Machida vs Shogun 2 Streaming Link
    By liquid in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 04:04 PM
  3. Shogun/Machida Petition
    By Rodja in forum MMA