Tito Ortiz arrested for domestic violence

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. At least he finally knocked someone out

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    Use anabolic05 for 5% off at Lockout supplements

2. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Saints? no one claimed to be a saint but I sure as hell don't beat/hit women. And was raised that if I ever did I would get the **** kicked out of me. And no I don't feel the need to move to some 3rd world country but we could learn from the a few laws that most share, the punishments imposed by us only prove to backfire in the end and offenders keep ****ing up repeatedly b/c they know the punishment is small. I think you need to calm down a little bit there big guy.

And if you think this country has reasonable legal actions when it comes to abuse you are sadly misinformed. But what would I know! I'm just one of the dbags".
    obviously you dont know much about the history of the US. How about we let the legal system play it self out see if he was guilty or not. If he is hes going to jail, and if you dont like the punishment then elect new leaders, vote differently etc.. Obviously the elected leaders enforce the punishment and you elected the leaders so tough luck we have the best system in the world so you need too..

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    obviously you dont know much about the history of the US. How about we let the legal system play it self out see if he was guilty or not. If he is hes going to jail, and if you dont like the punishment then elect new leaders, vote differently etc.. Obviously the elected leaders enforce the punishment and you elected the leaders so tough luck we have the best system in the world so you need too..

Psssh. I love it when people talk out of their ass.

Even the best systems have flaws. Not that u would notice, I think your ignorance might be blinding you.

Maybe I should ask u this: What exactly do you think should be the punishment for spousal abuse given the circumstances of this case? And try to contribute more to the thread than just the overuse of that stupid sign this time.

I can't wait to hear this response.

4. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Psssh. I love it when people talk out of their ass.

Even the best systems have flaws. Not that u would notice, I think your ignorance might be blinding you.

Maybe I should ask u this: What exactly do you think should be the punishment for spousal abuse given the circumstances of this case? And try to contribute more to the thread than just the overuse of that stupid sign this time.

I can't wait to hear this response.
    exactly the best system has its flaws as well. My ignorance isnt blinding me reality is we have the best system overall. I still think its laughable that your saying that he should get raped in prison, why cant the man get his trial? why have you avoided that question? Please tell me why he cant get his trial and he should be thrown in prison to be raped? To you beating his spouse deserves cruel and unsual punishment (violation of the constitution). Try to start a movement big buy, try to write a letter to your congressman and see how far you get with that haha idiot...

So mike vick should have been thrown into a bunch of hungry dogs so they could kill him right? The guy who shot the Broncos CB out at a night club should be shot in public as well right?

sorrry we have a consititution for a reason. I think the punishment should be whatever the judges decide. You kno the people we elected for congress.

5. Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    exactly the best system has its flaws as well. My ignorance isnt blinding me reality is we have the best system overall. I still think its laughable that your saying that he should get raped in prison, why cant the man get his trial? why have you avoided that question? Please tell me why he cant get his trial and he should be thrown in prison to be raped? To you beating his spouse deserves cruel and unsual punishment (violation of the constitution). Try to start a movement big buy, try to write a letter to your congressman and see how far you get with that haha idiot...

So mike vick should have been thrown into a bunch of hungry dogs so they could kill him right? The guy who shot the Broncos CB out at a night club should be shot in public as well right?

sorrry we have a consititution for a reason. I think the punishment should be whatever the judges decide. You kno the people we elected for congress.
    Best" can be measured a numerous amount of ways. We might have the "best system" to you but the flaws make it very unfortunate for the victims. Wait until some guy beats on some bitch" that related to you and see how you think he should be treated. I can almost guarantee you that you won't think the punishment fits the crime.

I never said that he shouldn't get his trail. I only said what I thought would help the old guy learn a lesson and not do it again (being put in the ring w/ a top notch fighter to get beat on). That would be me saying what I think an appropriate punishment would be in his case, not that he shouldn't have a trial. If you want to laugh at something then laugh at the fact that you keep mis-quoting me b/c I also never said the guy should be raped.

I never said I was trying to start some "movement" and its not like productive "movements" even happen anymore.

Vic - I think he is a ghetto piece of ****. The guy makes millions of dollars and still acts like hes still in the hood and fights dogs? The guy is trash, he doesn't need that money, he doesn't live in the hood, he just thinks its funny to watch animals starve and then fight/kill each other. That's pretty messed up. His punishment should have been what it was, at least he didn't get off with a year like most celebs do for almost anything they do to break the law. Make enough money and you won't ever do all the time.

Yes we have a constitution for a reason I am aware of it, I study it now and studied it in school. You're stating the obvious. I don't understand what your next two sentences mean when read together though: Here I will ACCURATELY quote what you said: "I think the punishment should be whatever the judges decide. You kno the people we elected for congress."
    Congressmen/women are not judges. The people we elected for congress are are the people that make laws and the judges are part of the judicial branch and they interpret the laws. Perhaps you meant to type "I think the punishment should be whatever the judge decides. You know, the people approved by the senate." (if you were talking of supreme court justices) IF you were talking about other lower court judges then you would have said "we" elect b/c we vote those into their positions or did you mean other federal positions congress nominates for? Specificity is key.

I hope its clear you're not talking to an "idiot" now.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by n8te View Post
    Best" can be measured a numerous amount of ways. We might have the "best system" to you but the flaws make it very unfortunate for the victims. Wait until some guy beats on some bitch" that related to you and see how you think he should be treated. I can almost guarantee you that you won't think the punishment fits the crime.

I never said that he shouldn't get his trail. I only said what I thought would help the old guy learn a lesson and not do it again (being put in the ring w/ a top notch fighter to get beat on). That would be me saying what I think an appropriate punishment would be in his case, not that he shouldn't have a trial. If you want to laugh at something then laugh at the fact that you keep mis-quoting me b/c I also never said the guy should be raped.

I never said I was trying to start some "movement" and its not like productive "movements" even happen anymore.

Vic - I think he is a ghetto piece of ****. The guy makes millions of dollars and still acts like hes still in the hood and fights dogs? The guy is trash, he doesn't need that money, he doesn't live in the hood, he just thinks its funny to watch animals starve and then fight/kill each other. That's pretty messed up. His punishment should have been what it was, at least he didn't get off with a year like most celebs do for almost anything they do to break the law. Make enough money and you won't ever do all the time.

Yes we have a constitution for a reason I am aware of it, I study it now and studied it in school. You're stating the obvious. I don't understand what your next two sentences mean when read together though: Here I will ACCURATELY quote what you said: "I think the punishment should be whatever the judges decide. You kno the people we elected for congress."
    Congressmen/women are not judges. The people we elected for congress are are the people that make laws and the judges are part of the judicial branch and they interpret the laws. Perhaps you meant to type "I think the punishment should be whatever the judge decides. You know, the people approved by the senate." (if you were talking of supreme court justices) IF you were talking about other lower court judges then you would have said "we" elect b/c we vote those into their positions or did you mean other federal positions congress nominates for? Specificity is key.

I hope its clear you're not talking to an "idiot" now.
    I dont think your an idiot at all, you make valid points. Ive had a aunt who was beat, but the problem is you cant give out beatings as punishment. You have to go by the rulebook. I mean you think it really affects Tito if he gets a felony. He has Money he will still get girls and he will live comfortably.

I also agree the judcial system has flaws i mean Lawernce Taylor is getting charged with rape because he had sex with a 16 year old. Now did he know her age its very possible he didnt. But the more important part i feel getting over looked is why ISNT he getting charged for ****ing a girl who wasnt willing too? There overlooking that part its baffliling?

7. Oh cool an Internet tough guy! I love these dudes.

Dumbass? Shut the **** up? Wow you were brought up in a good home bro. Your mom must be a hell of a lady to raise you to talk like that. Real classy dame.

You're not white? Well I am and us white folk are scard of other races. The Iraq, umm the colored folk, and those Chineeese all are scareeeyyy. Ok obviously you have no education. "This countries legal system has limitations for punishments thats why the government has checks and blances " Umm balances yeh we do but you took it out of context. The precept of "Checks and balances" applies more to the House and Senate. As for limitations, we DO have a death penalty unlike Canada. We ARE the only country to use the Atomic Bomb, we DO torture prisoners. Umm where's the limitation? We don't enforce the law when it's not of economic interest to those in power. Yeh and I'm a WHITE MAN saying this dummy. Your logic is as skewed as a dwarf trying to dunk on Dwight Howard. What race are you btw cause no Asians, Whites, and Blacks I ever met are THAT stupid. Bryce, GO TO COLLEGE or get your GED. Bryce? LOLOLOL Your parent's were hoping for a girl and were to lazy to change the name or something? sheez

And yeh I have my sins. I stole a coffee bean when I was 5 and I beat a kid in 6th grade.

Quote Originally Posted by brownstown89 View Post
    haha actually im not white dumb****,and i guess i struck a nerve because your probably from a 3rd world country? Sorry but you loose all respect when you say you hope tito gets raped in jail. This countries legal system has limitations for punishments thats why the government has checks and blances so an idiot like you doesnt get in charge to make stupid rules, and im sure you havent done anything wrong in your life please

8. Quote Originally Posted by anak View Post
    Oh cool an Internet tough guy! I love these dudes.

Dumbass? Shut the **** up? Wow you were brought up in a good home bro. Your mom must be a hell of a lady to raise you to talk like that. Real classy dame.

You're not white? Well I am and us white folk are scard of other races. The Iraq, umm the colored folk, and those Chineeese all are scareeeyyy. Ok obviously you have no education. "This countries legal system has limitations for punishments thats why the government has checks and blances " Umm balances yeh we do but you took it out of context. The precept of "Checks and balances" applies more to the House and Senate. As for limitations, we DO have a death penalty unlike Canada. We ARE the only country to use the Atomic Bomb, we DO torture prisoners. Umm where's the limitation? We don't enforce the law when it's not of economic interest to those in power. Yeh and I'm a WHITE MAN saying this dummy. Your logic is as skewed as a dwarf trying to dunk on Dwight Howard. What race are you btw cause no Asians, Whites, and Blacks I ever met are THAT stupid. Bryce, GO TO COLLEGE or get your GED. Bryce? LOLOLOL Your parent's were hoping for a girl and were to lazy to change the name or something? sheez

And yeh I have my sins. I stole a coffee bean when I was 5 and I beat a kid in 6th grade.
    haha you are a idiot, cool i cuss? i dont really care that has nothing to do with my mother. Who uses the word Dame btw? lol loser. Lets see your also a f'n racist saying "us white folk". Talking about GEDs maybe you shuold learn plurals. Its us white FOLKS, notice the S at the end. Also who the hell is Bryce? haha retard. No Checks and Balances is with the judicial system as well. For instance the NFL suspended the Williams DT from the vikings for using a supplement that made them test positive for drugs. THe ingredient wasnt listed on the supplement so they appealed all the way up to the supreme court. There you go idiot checks and balances in the judicial system. Im sure torturing of prisoners has happened but we dont use it, big difference.

also you drag out your words like a teenage girl, and you put LOL LOL LOL your a dbag go lift some weight *****
  9. Wow...Cool Guy in person though!

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    We're told someone called 911 today at 9:53 AM and reported a "disturbance."

Tito is currently in custody and on his way to a Huntington Beach jail in Orange County, CA.

TMZ has learned Tito Ortiz was just arrested for felony domestic violence at the home he shares with Jenna Jameson.

We're told when cops arrived at the couple's home in Huntington Beach, CA -- Jenna Jameson had "visible injuries."

BUDDHASPORT.COM - Mixed Martial Arts - It's more then a sport, it's a lifestyle. - Nicholas Mirabella's article - Tito Ortiz arrested for felony domestic violence. (UPDATED with video)
    Met This guy in Vegas, he's actually really chill. They all spin the story one-sided when its like this... You never know what REALLY happened. I.E. Chris Brown and Rihanna. Rihanna has a past full of violence and aggressive behavior also.

10. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Met This guy in Vegas, he's actually really chill. They all spin the story one-sided when its like this... You never know what REALLY happened. I.E. Chris Brown and Rihanna. Rihanna has a past full of violence and aggressive behavior also.
    Add the visibility factor and his profession... how can you not spin it, especially if you want a good story
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

11. Old news, but even Tito's ex-wife publicly said that he wouldn't do something like that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

12. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Add the visibility factor and his profession... how can you not spin it, especially if you want a good story
    Exactly... You only try to sell something you KNOW people will buy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Old news, but even Tito's ex-wife publicly said that he wouldn't do something like that.
    Exactly my point
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MMV2= Meister-Mayhem-Violence 2 All Log!
    By thundergod in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 361
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 03:28 PM
  2. Tito Ortiz and Muscle
    By tomplaco in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 01:28 PM
  3. Night Terrors/Violence in sleep
    By theshocker21 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 12:19 PM
  4. tito ortiz vs. ryan seacrest