Faber Vs Aldo

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Seriously did nobody get this event?
Not sure any of it was worth 50 buck but I was still very much entertained.
Out of the 2 main events I thought one was gonna end in the first and the other go the distance. I just had no idea I had them mixed up. One was torture and the other was like AH COME ON!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aldo is something else. Cant wait till he physically matures into 155, he is going to be a beast for a lot of years.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Garcia vs Korean guy got fight of the night imo.

I was there live /flex

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't know Aldo was that beast. I can't recall the last time I watched someone chop their opponent down with leg kicks so systematically.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
faber is and has been over rated. cool ass guy who works his ass off. jsut doesnt have it. i hope to see him be more bad ass in the future and lose the california kid crap.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Korean Zombie won that fight.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that fight cost faber a lot of money...not only in fight money in the future...but also going to cost him in sponsership money...he doesn't have to to many sponsers anyway like some fighters but he can't be the poster boy for the WEC anymore i wouldn't think with 3 losses in recent history

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that fight cost faber a lot of money...not only in fight money in the future...but also going to cost him in sponsership money...he doesn't have to to many sponsers anyway like some fighters but he can't be the poster boy for the WEC anymore i wouldn't think with 3 losses in recent history
It might be a little different for Faber. Apparently, he has a lot of like-ability and appeals to a lot of people with his charisma. Also, his current popularity has been focused on "how tough he is" as oppose to measuring him by victories. The minute he lost to Aldo, the first articles I saw popping up everywhere wasn't about Aldo's systematic breakdown of Faber, but about how tough Faber was to stick it out in spite of his legs hurting.

I'm not a Faber fan and I was massively impressed and blown away by Aldo, but Faber may still be the poster boy. He had a long, long run as champ, so on the record books, he may forever be respected. I don't see what the big hype is about Faber, but he carries the most clout in the WEC and as long as he doesn't turn into a complete **** or lose to a can, I'm not sure that will change too drastically.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It might be a little different for Faber. Apparently, he has a lot of like-ability and appeals to a lot of people with his charisma. Also, his current popularity has been focused on "how tough he is" as oppose to measuring him by victories. The minute he lost to Aldo, the first articles I saw popping up everywhere wasn't about Aldo's systematic breakdown of Faber, but about how tough Faber was to stick it out in spite of his legs hurting.

I'm not a Faber fan and I was massively impressed and blown away by Aldo, but Faber may still be the poster boy. He had a long, long run as champ, so on the record books, he may forever be respected. I don't see what the big hype is about Faber, but he carries the most clout in the WEC and as long as he doesn't turn into a complete **** or lose to a can, I'm not sure that will change too drastically.
your right with what u say...and i know females who don't know anything about mma that u say his name and they act like it's new kids on the block all over again...all i know is i'm gonna be real mad when he fights again and wins and then gets yet another shot at the title after only 1 win like he's been doing since he lost the title

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Valdosta Workout Logs 55
KingErgogenic Natural Bodybuilding 6
Jessep76 MMA 17
elscotto MMA 0
Training Forum 16