GSP, Fedor #1 p4p? What about Jose Aldo?

mh625

Awards
After tonights destruction of Urijah Faber. How could Jose Aldo not at least be in the top three pound for pound in the world? He definantly impressed me tonight. The kid just gets better and better everytime he fights. I feel he deserves alot more respect than he gets.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always felt Urijah was a tad overrated. Hell, he's lost 3 of his last 5 fights.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aldo's timing and range with his low kicks were like Andy Silva's straight. I couldn't believe how well he kept Faber at bay. I can't recall the last time I saw such a brutal, technical beat down.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I find it hilarious that he is so destructive on his feet and with punches and kicks, yet his Jiu Jitsu is world class and extremely dominant. That is just insane. Yet he never has to resort to that.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I dont think aldo is in the mix yet because his level of competition isnt that great. not as risky at that weight class

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find it hilarious that he is so destructive on his feet and with punches and kicks, yet his Jiu Jitsu is world class and extremely dominant. That is just insane. Yet he never has to resort to that.
The same could be said about BJ as well. He hardly uses his BJJ as an offensive measure. Usually TDD or a finish if the fight so happens to go there, but for a world class BJJ guy, BJ is a dominant striker as well.

A lot of people feel Aldo would beat BJ Penn right now. I don't agree, but that's my bias talking.