Looks like Toney is lowering his sights a bit...
- 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
- 04-22-2010, 01:37 PM
- 04-22-2010, 05:54 PM
I like the old hype man in the background. "Lights out" "Coming at ya"
04-22-2010, 06:03 PM
04-23-2010, 02:10 AM
04-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Funny vid. Especially the old dude.......
But makes me(again)wonder why its so important to say what city you're from? News flash: It doesnt ****ing matter where you're from, being from detroit means what?
Theres fighters from Iowa that would kill his old azz, is that because there from Iowa?
And let me guess; GSP is only a bad azz because he's from the 'mean' streets of Saint-Isidore, Quebec. How foolish would he sound if he said, "Saint-Isidore, its the real-deal baby, I'm comin' for ya!".
Anyway, rant over, WAR Randy!
04-25-2010, 07:13 PM
lmfao GSP saying that with his accent would kill me, this is pretty hilarious. I love when people do stuff like this, then if/when fight time comes and they get their ass beat they just sit in their corner and dont even stand in the middle of the cage with the ref during the announcement.
04-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Did he eat a mouthful of peanut butter just before filming? And I quote "mumble mumble kimbo mumble detroit something something"
Looks like Lights Out Toney got his bell rung a few too many times.....
Similar Forum Threads
- By swollwilliams in forum MMAReplies: 40Last Post: 09-02-2010, 01:55 AM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
- By AE14 in forum MMAReplies: 18Last Post: 03-23-2010, 02:45 AM
- By ReaperX in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 07:23 AM
- By spitboy in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2005, 12:55 PM