Two fights I want to see

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah shogun vs rampage bad news, i also have the dvd of shogun thrashing overeem and if i remember correctly fights heavyweight now (steroid use) that was when he was normal size....i don't think it has ever happened and both are in the twilights of their career, i know wandy dropped a weight class for his last few fights, but what about couture vs wandy
    Back when Couture had his first run at LHW, there was a rumor of them 3 fighting, but it never happened.

Overeem should have always been a HW; his frame is just too big to be a LHW and he was always depleted at 205 (his conditioning has gotten immensely better at HW). His brother, who has a W against Couture BTW, is also a big dude. Has he juiced? Probably, but saying he needed it to be a HW is absurd. Being 6'5", he was reported to walk around close to 240 when he fought at LHW. Some people handle a weight cut well and others don't.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Back when Couture had his first run at LHW, there was a rumor of them 3 fighting, but it never happened.

Overeem should have always been a HW; his frame is just too big to be a LHW and he was always depleted at 205 (his conditioning has gotten immensely better at HW). His brother, who has a W against Couture BTW, is also a big dude. Has he juiced? Probably, but saying he needed it to be a HW is absurd. Being 6'5", he was reported to walk around close to 240 when he fought at LHW. Some people handle a weight cut well and others don't.
    i know i re-read what i posted, i didn't mean it like he needed the roids to be at HW...he is a big guy...someone photo shopped pictures of him from back in the day all the way to recently, its a huge difference, it probably is better for someone that tall to fight at hw unless they are really lanky
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt
    •   

3. sick nggs

4. Man Silva looked like an ass...

5. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wRvn16_RM4...m-Timeline.jpg

check out the timeline of his transformation
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_wRvn16_RM4...m-Timeline.jpg

check out the timeline of his transformation
    Another testament to Muscletech supps
    NSCA - CSCS

7. GSP v Anderson silva.

Dana said it wouldnt happen now because of the stunt silva pulled on his last title fight... bummer

8. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Another testament to Muscletech supps
    lol u think its the sugar bloat from celltech?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Top 5 fights that you've seen
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-22-2008, 07:02 PM
  2. Hockey Fights DVD
    By Chad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-11-2007, 03:46 PM
  3. Best fantasy fights - Who would win?
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat