r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
anybody got anybody picked out to win?
goin for Yager myself

btw, first post :fest30:

JC1088

Awards
yager did look pretty damn good, the dude with green and black hair was pretty decent also, some really good fighters for sure this season.

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
definately alot of talent floating around compared to last season, even though kimbo is my boy.
the guy with the green hair, and his buddy were both great, the lynch guy can take a beating, too bad hes out
but some QUICK knockouts, yager really impressed me because most newer guys to TUF dont seem to throw kicks that high, or as strong

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
kyle noke will do well.. maybe not win but atleast semi finals!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like A LOT better talent than in recent years. Looks to be some promise in this crop of TUFs.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
kris mccray only because my buddy sponsers him

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
but for the frenchman to quit like that.....even after he said he will show us the the french fighters arent pussies..wow.
I couldn't stop laughing ... highlight of the evening IMO

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
I was a little surprised at the French guy to. After what he said I figured he would have gone a little longer

JComp

Awards
Yea the french guy quitting was amazing. I like Clayton the most, to bad there had to be a loser of that fight i think both of them would have gone far.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
French are just weak over all, plain and simple, there would be no steriotype if it wasn't true. Also this season looks really good but a lot of wide open brawls. I am thinking Dana said if you get a KO then you will get extra money. Its good for us fans but wrecks guys game plans.

r1ppedup

r1ppedup

Awards
Yea the french guy quitting was amazing. I like Clayton the most, to bad there had to be a loser of that fight i think both of them would have gone far.
he didnt have an american to bail him out like we do in wars

im wanting to see the ortiz liddel fight badly, but im more excited about seeing rampage vs evans, FINALLY

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
French are just weak over all, plain and simple, there would be no steriotype if it wasn't true. Also this season looks really good but a lot of wide open brawls. I am thinking Dana said if you get a KO then you will get extra money. Its good for us fans but wrecks guys game plans.
L
M
F
A
O

oh snap.

Hey anyone see that little snip-it of Dana saying after Damian, Silva will have cleared out the MW's and there will be nobody left?? Did they edit out the part where he said Damian AND SONNEN?? Is Dana writing Sonnen off or is Sonnen leaving to join the republican office???

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
i believe summer is all it said
thats something to look forward too then..rooting for rampage in that one

looking forward to the hughes vs gracie fight as well.. Hughes is the man, well was the man in his prime..

as for this season of TUF i didnt catch it, it would be awesome if netflix got the streaming rights to it..

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
May 29 (possibly)
featuring:
Rashad Evans vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
Forrest Griffin vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira*
Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller*
John Hathaway vs. Diego Sanchez*
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Amir Sadollah*

Anyway I think the wild card fight is interesting. I didn't fully get it. Will 2 people be picked that lost in the fight to live in house portion of the first episode get a slot on the Fight Night or the end of the season errrrr...? But I think I've figured out which ones. The last fight with the 2 emo skater dudes, the one with the destroyed nose.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
the 1st fight , the afro samurai...looks like he is gonna finish a few people. I dont feel like it even matters if you win the show, you'll most likely still get a chance to fight in the UFC and you might even make more cash (ie. Junie Browning)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hey anyone see that little snip-it of Dana saying after Damian, Silva will have cleared out the MW's and there will be nobody left?? Did they edit out the part where he said Damian AND SONNEN?? Is Dana writing Sonnen off or is Sonnen leaving to join the republican office???
GSP needs to move up. im looking forward to TUF 12 with GSP as a coach.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the 1st fight , the afro samurai...looks like he is gonna finish a few people. I dont feel like it even matters if you win the show, you'll most likely still get a chance to fight in the UFC and you might even make more cash (ie. Junie Browning)
Ya better to rack up a few KOs or submissions then go farther but be boring. It looks like there should be a lot of KOs this season :fest30:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The afro dude, local SoCal guy. I've seen him in person, I know I've interacted with the guy, just can't remember where, the gym maybe. Weird.

Anyway, the DMV dude's takedown was a thing of beauty, jesus, that dude was fluid. But overall the talent looks INSANE!

Russsssssssss

Awards
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
Kyle noke. Looked solid an messed up green hair in the first fight

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea noke is a serious fighter. was anyone else impressed with tito as a coach after that loss? he got the guy to learn from the mistake and didnt let him run off by himself. good way to bring a team closer together, i wasnt expecting that from such a high caliber douchebag like tito

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea noke is a serious fighter. was anyone else impressed with tito as a coach after that loss? he got the guy to learn from the mistake and didnt let him run off by himself. good way to bring a team closer together, i wasnt expecting that from such a high caliber douchebag like tito
Ya I think they did a great job selecting guys who do a great job coaching. Wont be much of a fight but will make for a great season.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Tito was great the first time he coached TUF as well. The guy is an excellent coach. Leads by example, always builds you up, knows when to pressure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
at this point in his career he is a better coach than fighter

M0S3S

Awards
Did anyone else see the poster for UFC 115 it's got Liddell vs Franklin headlining it...no tito. Makes me wonder if he quits the show, or if the whole rampage/evans thing is going to become common practice.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
tito rehurt his back...he is out..not fighting liddell....

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Either way it's fighters who are past their prime.