Opinions on this
- 03-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Opinions on this
I found this and I have to say I agree with most of the picks...but Rampage? he looks big and ripped in the picture they have but when you look at him it looks like he has no muslce tone what so ever...i also am missing Urijah which I figured would make the list....who else belongs on the list? Top 10 Best Physiques On The UFC | SimplyShredded.comI Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
- 03-26-2010, 01:43 PMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Aside from 3 of them not being in the UFC, the order is bad and they're missing some others such as Irvin.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 03-26-2010, 01:55 PM
well yeah i dont' agree with the order at all or rampage...irvin's in there...like number 3..james irvin right?I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
03-26-2010, 02:11 PM
Where is James Toney? Why isn't he on this list?
03-28-2010, 09:57 AM
I don't like the order and anyways. It is really way off the mark.
03-29-2010, 02:58 PM
Sherk looked bigger/better when he was at 170....
03-29-2010, 08:57 PM
04-01-2010, 05:26 PM
its way off goinmg by the pics. those guys do have better pics. GSP is not number 2 by no means. nate quarry is damn good. that pic of franklin is amazing thats top 5. sherks pic looked terrible. he was better looking while on the juice for sure.
04-02-2010, 08:04 AM
i agree the orders way off, and yes nate was left off...he should be in there
I Force Anabolic Minion, Eat, Train, Grow
04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
Based on the write ups they had, it seems they ranked the "top 10 physiques in the UFC" based on more than just physique.
Similar Forum Threads
- By dayday88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2010, 12:09 AM
- By crowbar46 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 11-12-2009, 11:41 AM
- By chrisdyson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-21-2009, 01:30 AM
- By dtrain13 in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-30-2006, 07:48 PM
- By theamazing3000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2004, 12:30 PM