GSP and Nate Marquardt wrestling workout

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
GSP dominates Nate from what they show in the video. One of the wrestlers that is training with GSP has a lightning quick shot.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
GSP dominates Nate from what they show in the video. One of the wrestlers that is training with GSP has a lightning quick shot.
GSP looks larger (thicker) then what I'm used to and his legs looked really good.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
GSP looks larger (thicker) then what I'm used to and his legs looked really good.
No doubt, his badonk looked stacked, and I noticed more of a bulge.

Sorry, but your post came off a little creepy.:trout:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
No doubt, his badonk looked stacked, and I noticed more of a bulge.

Sorry, but your post came off a little creepy.:trout:
you noticed the bulge, too :nervous: His legs looked cut up, not like I want to see his calves in a pair of pumps.

P.S. I rewatched the video to look for his lightening fast partner and yes, it wasn't just fast but had a nice fluidity, no homo, (just in case).

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
you noticed the bulge, too :nervous: His legs looked cut up, not like I want to see his calves in a pair of pumps.

P.S. I rewatched the video to look for his lightening fast partner and yes, it wasn't just fast but had a nice fluidity, no homo, (just in case).
Haha

Yeah, I wonder how GSP does against pure wrestlers in pure wrestling. One would pretty well if he thinks that he could possibly make the Olympic team.