Is Strikeforce still trying to "pad" Lashleys' record?
- 01-28-2010, 10:22 AM
- 01-28-2010, 10:43 AM
Shuttling anyone along the same path as Lesnar is ultra-rare. I expect Lashley to win this fight easily, but he's still a developing prospect. Take out his notoriety from the WWE and he is another great amateur wrestler making a transition to MMA.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 01-28-2010, 12:09 PM
01-31-2010, 03:45 PM
I watched the fight last night. He didn't appear to be up to Lesnar's level yet. I'm not saying Lesnar is unbeatable....(just not by this guy).
01-31-2010, 06:32 PM
02-01-2010, 09:43 AM
02-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Wes Sims gotta be joking...
Wth was the shape to which he showed up to the fight? Seriously? Does he just not give a **** about his "career" anymore?
02-01-2010, 06:09 PM
wow wes got fat. he trains with roid monkeys and looks like hes never liftied at all lol. he got worked and who cares if they pad his record. id rather he get more experience then get tossed in with the dogs and get ripped a new one.
02-01-2010, 06:33 PM
coker mentioned that Lashley will most likely meet Rogers next. That could be interesting
Official Get Diesel Representative
PM me with any questions
02-03-2010, 02:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 106Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
- By Trauma1 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 78Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
- By TripDog in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 144Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
- By getswole in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 260Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM
- By anabolicrhino in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-21-2007, 10:14 PM