UFC 109 Pick em'

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
So who do you think will come out with the big W?

Couture[W] vs. Coleman
Marquardt[W] Vs. Sonnen
Demian maia vs. Dan Miller[W]
Serra vs. trigg[W]

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so torn on this because I love Coleman. Every pioneer of the sport should be revered and I wish this fight would have happened circa 200 instead. That being said, I can't see him having the gas tank to constantly threaten Randy.

Couture
Maia
Trigg
Marquardt

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
I'm so torn on this because I love Coleman. Every pioneer of the sport should be revered and I wish this fight would have happened circa 200 instead. That being said, I can't see him having the gas tank to constantly threaten Randy.

Couture
Maia
Trigg
Marquardt
Yeah I picked Couture over him just because I don't see him being as well trained/in shape as couture is.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I picked Couture over him just because I don't see him being as well trained/in shape as couture is.
Outside of Lindland and Hendo, Coleman has the best wrestling credentials in MMA and he knows how to effectively use it. He's also still close to his old wrestling weight of 100kg (220 lbs).

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
i aggree ........couture, marquardt, maia, serra

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Holly crap. No not the main event or even the terra serra fight. Nate/Chael fight I could have made some good money betting on that one.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
I picked way off, I got the results but didn't get the PPV so now I am in search for the videos. ahh