Friends Grappling Blog I Wanted To Share With Y'all

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a blog on grappling and the sort that a good friend of mine has started. He's a good kid who I served with in Iraq. He loves the sport and takes it to heart, so I just wanted to share it with you all. His name is Aurelius Kadzius and has training in Pankration, BJJ, Marine Corps Martial Arts, and some others. He even competed in SoCal Pankration tournaments for the Marine Corps under Fight Club 29.

grapplingunderground

statik

statik

Awards
Marine Corps Martial Arts :) Those guys are lucky nowdays. When I was in 96-00 all we got was LINE Training. Pretty pointless self-defense course. At least they actually teach these guys some useful stuff now.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Marine Corps Martial Arts :) Those guys are lucky nowdays. When I was in 96-00 all we got was LINE Training. Pretty pointless self-defense course. At least they actually teach these guys some useful stuff now.
Yeah, MCMAP is pretty basic, but it's a good start and introduction into fighting, especially considering so many people you join are young kids who really don't know anything other than just throwing wild swings at someone's head..lol