Minowaman vs Sokoudjou (wow)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Who saw that fight? they got 2 yellowcards each because of not fighting! then soko gets KO'ed!!!! i really hate that guy. he has terrrrrible holes in his game.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about that jerk Aoki and his behavior. What a joke, no one can say crap about Lesnar after that

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
wow what a piece of sh!t!!!! i hate that guy he needs to get his ass kicked by a UFC fighter or melendez

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He got owned by Mach several months back. I really, really hate Aoki.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah same here. I don't think he is out there to fight the best in the world.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Yeah boring first 2 1/2 rounds but then Minowaman hit him with a few real nice shots!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
He is fast, powerful, and has good throws but he either goes all out without thinking or he sits there scared to lose like vs minowaman. He has good talent but a lot of holes in his game.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's in his head. Anyone with that kind of athleticism and judo background has the tools. He's like Gonzaga; he has everything except the most important thing: heart.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about that jerk Aoki and his behavior. What a joke, no one can say crap about Lesnar after that
That was pretty effed up. That's one helluva initial reaction after breaking someone's arm. It makes me think he's a few cans short of a six pack.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
id love to pound him.

and yeah man hes a mind fuk. dan hendo always looks so pissed when he loses. he seems like a real dumbass actually. it was great when luis cane owned him,.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
flobot MMA 4
jas123 MMA 21
UNCfan1 MMA 13