Strikeforce and WEC

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I'll hold my breath of Mo. He's talking way too much at this stage of his career and has really now beaten anyone. Whitehead should be a LHW and looked like sludge on Saturday. He's still pretty young (28, IIRC), but I want to see what happens when he's in trouble in a fight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. He totally got fined for that rockstar soda stunt. 10% = (i'm not a math expert) $2000? Retard.

Poor 9mm's nuts are apple sauce today. No kids for him.
    •   

3. he will beat 1 or 2 washed up names then get an ass kicking but im sure he will do ok not great.

4. Jacare was sick, for sure. Cung Le looked pudgy as hell, you could see muffin tops from his backside and the way his nostrils flared from inflammation, ontop of his already flarey nostrils looked a bit funny. Cowboy Cerrone was awesome, once he warmed up. He seemed to have struck the Lidell v. Ortiz fear into his opponents head by the later rounds.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Jacare was sick, for sure. Cung Le looked pudgy as hell, you could see muffin tops from his backside and the way his nostrils flared from inflammation, ontop of his already flarey nostrils looked a bit funny. Cowboy Cerrone was awesome, once he warmed up. He seemed to have struck the Lidell v. Ortiz fear into his opponents head by the later rounds.
    Cerrone is legit in my books.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

6. yeah i think so too. his muy tai was very fun to watch. i wish he had more power tho.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strikeforce 4/17
    By mh625 in forum MMA
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-20-2010, 10:29 AM
  2. UFC response to Strikeforce 4/17
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Hendo is in Strikeforce
    By AE14 in forum MMA