Holy **** Pudzianowski Is A Monster!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could imagine with that kind of stregth that if he got down some technique he would be a real threat. It's hard to overcome sheer mass AND superior strength unless they have a weak jaw.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
^^^^agreed....look how well brock did. This guy could be a top level competitor sooner rather than later. I know all you MMA guys are going to say he has no technique and is a brawler and I dont know what im talking about, and to put him up against a real fighter with experience....but again, look how well brock did.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya but brock has a wicked "Real" wrestling background as well. I guess were gonna have to sit back and stay tuned and see how this guy does.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
mariusz is like a 3rd degree blackbelt or something....google him

IronFanatic

Awards
No doubt Pudz is an absolute beast, but don't compare a 3rd degree blk belt in karate to an NCAA Div 1 heavyweight wrestling title! That is almost the perfect pedigree to have when aspiring to be a title contender. However, with that being said, Pudz definitely has a lot of potential to go far if he chooses to.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that dude is downright scary. those leg kicks look like they would take down a tree

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was thinking about skill as well when competing but as long as he's able to take a hit and learns defensive more than offensive, he should fair pretty well. Realistically technique and skill require an ability to apply them to your opponent and I just can not imagine too many take downs successfully being applied. If he was only a 'muscle' guy I wouldn't be saying that but this guy has serious applicable strength and endurance.

It would be fun to watch and i'd cheer him on... I've been a fan of his since about 2k2.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The thing that makes him interesting is that his fitness level is probably WAY higher than most other heavyweights, AS WELL AS his strength/power. All he needs is to not have a dainty jaw, and he'll go somewhere. Animal.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
He certainly has the edge as far as intimidation. It would be frightening having that guy barreling down on you. However.

Coming to the ring flanked by a seemingly gay man on steroids wearing capri's while rapping is not intimidating. Especially when your opponent comes out flanked by 4-5 stripper looking girls.

And I couldn't tell if the ring announcer was some sort of pimp who was somehow in relatation to the rapper, and possibly the Russian mafia.

I was left wondering what everyone was saying to substantiate how bizzare I found this event to be.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is difficult to assess Pudz's current skill level, for two reasons absolutely linked with one another. In the first place, his opponent was a professional boxer the equivalent to two weight classes below him. In the second place, that his opponent had no ground game, kicks and/or any other attack made Pudz's eventually strategy exponentially simpler. We will not be able to make an accurate judgment regarding his skill level until he faces an opponent who is a true HW, who will vary his striking, and who poses a threat on the ground - just like Brock/Mir.

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
no but my bupcha has...
polska!!!!!!!!

Anyways back on topic.. Guy is flavour of the month.. his size means that finding a skilled opponent will be difficult.. if he did come up again someone his weight/size then he would prob get smack around.. somehow i see him a good match for mirko cro cop..

OZjames007

OZjames007

Awards
obviously he has alot more mass. but cro cop could kick down a concrete wall

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ahh, good old xenophobia rearing its ugly head. what's your point? have you been to poland?
looks like someone must be on a diet! My sense of humor is the first thing to go too. why dont you go sfw, lhjo and pop some neovars....that always makes me feel better when im a little bit cranky. :kiss:

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
looks like someone must be on a diet! My sense of humor is the first thing to go too. why dont you go sfw, lhjo and pop some neovars....that always makes me feel better when im a little bit cranky. :kiss:
No not on a diet. You offended me and i spoke out. End of matter.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, enough on this crap. Move on and deal with the thread topic.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
Ok, from wikipedia, so take it for whats its worth, "Pudzianowski is a fourth kyu green belt in Kyokushin kaikan karate, and has also trained as an amateur boxer"

I just dont see him competing at an elite level until he has more training. Lesnar had superhuman strength and a Div 1 wrestling backround at Minny.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
No doubt Pudz is an absolute beast, but don't compare a 3rd degree blk belt in karate to an NCAA Div 1 heavyweight wrestling title! That is almost the perfect pedigree to have when aspiring to be a title contender. However, with that being said, Pudz definitely has a lot of potential to go far if he chooses to.
Why not? A third degree black belt in karate is NO JOKE. I certainly think a third degree black belt could compete if not rise above an NCAA div 1 wrestling champion.

IronFanatic

Awards
Why not? A third degree black belt in karate is NO JOKE. I certainly think a third degree black belt could compete if not rise above an NCAA div 1 wrestling champion.
Are you insane or just trolling? that ludicrous statement shows me you have absolutely no knowledge concerning mma and the sport of wrestling.

How many pure karateka, kyokushin or not, have dominated? And don't say GSP or Machida, cause GSP's strengths are in his wrestling and awesome takedowns, mixed with excellent striking. And Machida has evolved past a pure Karateka, by implementing all styles in his highly unorthodox game; he also has quite solid takedown defense.

But to say that a 3rd degree black belt in karate is comparable and or superior to an elite NCAA Div 1 wrestling championship is asinine.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
You guys didn't quite read it right?

He's a 4th degree GREEN belt in Karate. Meaning roughly 4 from a black belt... Not quite black belt with 4 degrees.

Nonetheless, who knows how well he has developed into boxing and all. It's no div 1 wrestling but still, I think he'd be pretty hard to take down and keep down so as long as he's got good takedown defense and good standup he may fare well.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
I think that he has a good base and with a lot of training he could be the next great. It is too tough to tell from a 45 sec fight against someone 2 weight classes below him.

Personally, I wasn't impressed. Yeah, he is strong, like hella strong, but I think that only goes so far. I think half of the LOSERS from the Ultimate Fighter would probably beat him in a fight, let alone the winners. I just don't see him "there" yet as a fighter.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dont see him competing at an elite level until he has more training. Lesnar had superhuman strength...

I wouldn't even compare Lesnar's strength with Mariusz's. Totally different league. Part may be from weight difference sure, but you don't win "Strongest man in the world" competitions without having quite superhuman strength.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
The problem I see with Pudz is the roids - he would have to go off for quite some time in UFC, for example.

country1911

country1911

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't even compare Lesnar's strength with Mariusz's. Totally different league. Part may be from weight difference sure, but you don't win "Strongest man in the world" competitions without having quite superhuman strength.
I understand and thats a good point. He did win 5, I think, WSMs. I was drawing a comparison between the two as that they are both big strong men but Lesnar however had the better background.

And the roids comment is a good one. He would def. have to clean up for UFC and who knows how that would affect his strength.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Are you insane or just trolling? that ludicrous statement shows me you have absolutely no knowledge concerning mma and the sport of wrestling.

How many pure karateka, kyokushin or not, have dominated? And don't say GSP or Machida, cause GSP's strengths are in his wrestling and awesome takedowns, mixed with excellent striking. And Machida has evolved past a pure Karateka, by implementing all styles in his highly unorthodox game; he also has quite solid takedown defense.

But to say that a 3rd degree black belt in karate is comparable and or superior to an elite NCAA Div 1 wrestling championship is asinine.
No, it's not asinine at all, it's just the truth. You obviously have no idea what the skill set of a THIRD DEGREE blackbelt in karate is. Why can't i say GSP or machida? They are, infact, karate masters, and both champions. Youre an idiot... Thats the exact equivalent of me saying 'how many wrestlers are dominating a division, AND DONT SAY BROCK LESNAR'. That just wouldn't make sense, would it? Anderson Silva is also karate, and BJ Penn has a background in karate too. Hmmm... lets see, THATS EVERY DIVISION IN THE UFC BESIDES HEAVYWEIGHT.

Since this guy isn't a third degree black belt, this arguement obviously doesnt pertain to him. I just HAD to speak out when i read that crock of ****.. Please don't take this the wrong way though. I'm NOT down playing an NCAA div 1 wrestling championship. That's some legitass ****.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it's not asinine at all, it's just the truth. You obviously have no idea what the skill set of a THIRD DEGREE blackbelt in karate is. Why can't i say GSP or machida? They are, infact, karate masters, and both champions. Youre an idiot... Thats the exact equivalent of me saying 'how many wrestlers are dominating a division, AND DONT SAY BROCK LESNAR'. That just wouldn't make sense, would it? Anderson Silva is also karate, and BJ Penn has a background in karate too. Hmmm... lets see, THATS EVERY DIVISION IN THE UFC BESIDES HEAVYWEIGHT.

Since this guy isn't a third degree black belt, this arguement obviously doesnt pertain to him. I just HAD to speak out when i read that crock of ****.. Please don't take this the wrong way though. I'm NOT down playing an NCAA div 1 wrestling championship. That's some legitass ****.
It is asinine because it really doesn't take that much time to get a BB in karate and there are dozens of different kinds of karate. Wrestlers do well in MMA. I'd take a 163 lb NCAA DI champ wrestler over just about any other martial art. The list of champions that come from a wrestling base is very long.

Short list:
Couture
Lesnar
Hendo
Coleman
Randleman
Rampage
Hughes

GSP is not a champ because of karate; he's a champ because of his wrestling. The only major karate fighter out there is Machida, but he has been doing sumo and BJJ for years. Just because you dabble in an art does not make you that kind of fighter. How many champions do you see training at a karate gym compared to, say, a boxing gym?

IronFanatic

Awards

So, you think some joe schmo mcdojo tma 3rd degree karate blk belt can take on a D1 wrestling champ??? lol Anderson Silva is Karate? BJ Penn too?

You sir have proven now unequivocally that you are indeed an absolute retard. Furthermore, i'll reiterate once again that you have absolutely no clue about mma, wrestling or anything for that matter. So, why don't you quit making an ass out of yourself and let the more knowledgeable people converse without being bothered with nonsensical garbage.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
It is asinine because it really doesn't take that much time to get a BB in karate and there are dozens of different kinds of karate. Wrestlers do well in MMA. I'd take a 163 lb NCAA DI champ wrestler over just about any other martial art. The list of champions that come from a wrestling base is very long.

Short list:
Couture
Lesnar
Hendo
Coleman
Randleman
Rampage
Hughes

GSP is not a champ because of karate; he's a champ because of his wrestling. The only major karate fighter out there is Machida, but he has been doing sumo and BJJ for years. Just because you dabble in an art does not make you that kind of fighter. How many champions do you see training at a karate gym compared to, say, a boxing gym?

I'm afriad you misread my post rodja, im sorry... let me clarify. i said how many wrestlers ARE (as in present tense) dominating a division. I dont think i asked how many washed up wrestlers that USED to dominate a division there are floating around. And yeah, rampage has great wrestling, but id consider him a boxer WAY before i considered him a wrestler. And youre right when you say there are a lot of forms of karate, and youre also right when you say it doesnt take long to become a BB in karate. HOWEVER, the BB in discusion here is a third degree BB, which takes years and years and years. Once your a black belt you dont get a stripe over night, that **** takes years. Multiply that by three. And for the record, if you walked up to GSP and asked him if he was a wrestler or a karate practitioner, you bet your ass he'd tell you karate (not saying the guy doesn't have outstanding wrestling abilities though, just making my point). PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY. I'm NOT saying that wrestling is useless in MMA, because thats obviously false. Just stating my arguement on how its not fair to say that a third degree black belt 'couldnt compare' in a fight.

And iron fanatic, youre still a ****ing idiot. And you misread what i wrote too. I didnt say bj penn WAS karate, get it straight. I said he had a background in karate (and he does). And yes, Anderson Silva IS a karate practitioner. In my opinion, if someone has trained their ass off long enough to earn a THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT, they dont deserve your disrespect by calling them a 'joe schmo imironfanatic&isuck**** mcdojo'. No doubt the NCAA div1 wrestling championship is legit and deserves respect and DEFINITELY has potential to run any division, i was just calling you out on your malarchy (saying a 3rd degree blackbelt cant compete?) Please point me to where i 'dont know what im talking about', and ill accept your point. Till then, STFU.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm afriad you misread my post rodja, im sorry... let me clarify. i said how many wrestlers ARE (as in present tense) dominating a division. I dont think i asked how many washed up wrestlers that USED to dominate a division there are floating around. And yeah, rampage has great wrestling, but id consider him a boxer WAY before i considered him a wrestler. And youre right when you say there are a lot of forms of karate, and youre also right when you say it doesnt take long to become a BB in karate. HOWEVER, the BB in discusion here is a third degree BB, which takes years and years and years. Once your a black belt you dont get a stripe over night, that **** takes years. Multiply that by three. And for the record, if you walked up to GSP and asked him if he was a wrestler or a karate practitioner, you bet your ass he'd tell you karate (not saying the guy doesn't have outstanding wrestling abilities though, just making my point).
While I recognize and appreciate the point you intend to make, XPBaller, one thing remains painfully clear: wrestlers have historically dominated the American MMA scene, at the very least. And while traditional American wrestling has not predominated the Japanese MMA landscape with quite the same veracity, this does not in itself mean that Karate is a viable and applicable discipline for Japanese MMA, either - in that sense, European Boxing, Kickboxing, and JJ tend to be the most practiced disciplines.

What is ironic about this discussion is that the takedown itself is one of the mitigating factors to the Karate stance and style being adopted. Whether or not one uses wrestling as their mode of attack, which is what I feel you consider "wrestling," it is nevertheless completely necessary to have as part of one's game to be a successful mixed martial artists. Whether as an offensive base, or as a defensive mechanism to dictate where the fight occurs, wrestling is necessary - Karate, quite frankly, is not. On the note of effectiveness, nothing else need be said than this, unless we assume every mixed martial artist and their coaches are completely incompetent.

Now on to GSP. He does indeed profess himself a Karate practitioner, but this is irrelevant to the fact that his wrestling has been his modus operandi and reason for success over the past five years in particular. This cannot be stressed enough, and similarly it goes for the others you mentioned. A. Silva and BJ Penn may or may not have begun with a Karate base, but by no means do we or should we consider Karate as a primary part of their attack. This is the stark reality, XP: the only successful true Karate practitioner in MMA is Lyoto Machida. While, on the other hand, wrestlers have normally dominated every division of the American MMA scene aside from the LHW division.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
While I recognize and appreciate the point you intend to make, XPBaller, one thing remains painfully clear: wrestlers have historically dominated the American MMA scene, at the very least. And while traditional American wrestling has not predominated the Japanese MMA landscape with quite the same veracity, this does not in itself mean that Karate is a viable and applicable discipline for Japanese MMA, either - in that sense, European Boxing, Kickboxing, and JJ tend to be the most practiced disciplines.

What is ironic about this discussion is that the takedown itself is one of the mitigating factors to the Karate stance and style being adopted. Whether or not one uses wrestling as their mode of attack, which is what I feel you consider "wrestling," it is nevertheless completely necessary to have as part of one's game to be a successful mixed martial artists. Whether as an offensive base, or as a defensive mechanism to dictate where the fight occurs, wrestling is necessary - Karate, quite frankly, is not. On the note of effectiveness, nothing else need be said than this, unless we assume every mixed martial artist and their coaches are completely incompetent.

Now on to GSP. He does indeed profess himself a Karate practitioner, but this is irrelevant to the fact that his wrestling has been his modus operandi and reason for success over the past five years in particular. This cannot be stressed enough, and similarly it goes for the others you mentioned. A. Silva and BJ Penn may or may not have begun with a Karate base, but by no means do we or should we consider Karate as a primary part of their attack. This is the stark reality, XP: the only successful true Karate practitioner in MMA is Lyoto Machida. While, on the other hand, wrestlers have normally dominated every division of the American MMA scene aside from the LHW division.

I agree with you 100%, and i appreciate that you came into this with a level head. Keep in mind, I never down played wrestling, not once. I dont think anything that i said was wrong or out of place either. I (as a karate practitioner) was just offended so i called the guy out for saying that a third degree black belt couldnt compare in a fight to an NCAA div 1 wrestling champion, because i think if all things were equal it could be anybodys fight.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think we need to worry about this guy getting into the UFC octagon. He will never detox from roids. roids are a life style for him. he will go through hell coming off them. hes prolly beeen on 250mg test at the very very minimum in the off season. he will be too old and have to hard of a time. his body will break if he tries to get in the UFC gonig through training and having no roids. I am not taking away from him because he is a beast and it doesnt matter how many roids you take he has had some serious training in lifting and hes huge. he needs to stay over seas and i know he will. no U.S. company wants another roid monckey after josh barnett. that fight was awesome to watch and i hope he gets more fights and does even better but if anyone says hes going to be in the UFC i think thats pathetic.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm afriad you misread my post rodja, im sorry... let me clarify. i said how many wrestlers ARE (as in present tense) dominating a division. I dont think i asked how many washed up wrestlers that USED to dominate a division there are floating around. And yeah, rampage has great wrestling, but id consider him a boxer WAY before i considered him a wrestler. And youre right when you say there are a lot of forms of karate, and youre also right when you say it doesnt take long to become a BB in karate. HOWEVER, the BB in discusion here is a third degree BB, which takes years and years and years. Once your a black belt you dont get a stripe over night, that **** takes years. Multiply that by three. And for the record, if you walked up to GSP and asked him if he was a wrestler or a karate practitioner, you bet your ass he'd tell you karate (not saying the guy doesn't have outstanding wrestling abilities though, just making my point). PLEASE DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY. I'm NOT saying that wrestling is useless in MMA, because thats obviously false. Just stating my arguement on how its not fair to say that a third degree black belt 'couldnt compare' in a fight.

And iron fanatic, youre still a ****ing idiot. And you misread what i wrote too. I didnt say bj penn WAS karate, get it straight. I said he had a background in karate (and he does). And yes, Anderson Silva IS a karate practitioner. In my opinion, if someone has trained their ass off long enough to earn a THIRD DEGREE BLACK BELT, they dont deserve your disrespect by calling them a 'joe schmo imironfanatic&isuck**** mcdojo'. No doubt the NCAA div1 wrestling championship is legit and deserves respect and DEFINITELY has potential to run any division, i was just calling you out on your malarchy (saying a 3rd degree blackbelt cant compete?) Please point me to where i 'dont know what im talking about', and ill accept your point. Till then, STFU.
Throughout your long-winded rant, you're ignoring the history of MMA and looking at this one moment in a bubble. There may only be one champion that comes from a wrestling base at this moment (I won't start the GSP and wrestling debate, although it is clear why he is champ), but how former champions and/or current top-10 fighters are wrestlers? I could ask this: how many karate guys are dominating a division? The key word is dominate. Machida, while still the champ, hardly had a successful defense of his title and that fight may go down as one of the worst decisions in a long time. As I said, dabbling in an art does not make you that kind of fighter and, realistically, a BB in karate doesn't mean jack **** in MMA. Most TMA do not translate into actual fighting because of the nature of the training. Only recently, outside of MW, have non-wrestlers held a major US MMA championship for an extended period of time. LW, WW, LHW, HW have all been dominated by wrestlers since there inceptions in the UFC. The only real threat to a hugely successful wrestler is an equally successful BJJ practitioner.

There are certain styles of MA that translate into a fight and karate is not one of them. One fighter does not null this fact because he has extensive training in many other arts and even he has shown glaring weaknesses in his game. Most people are a prisoner of the moment and said Shogun would get killed; I went against the grain and said otherwise. At the end of the fight, Machida still "won," but not in a fashion that anyone would deem successful.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Throughout your long-winded rant, you're ignoring the history of MMA and looking at this one moment in a bubble. There may only be one champion that comes from a wrestling base at this moment (I won't start the GSP and wrestling debate, although it is clear why he is champ), but how former champions and/or current top-10 fighters are wrestlers? I could ask this: how many karate guys are dominating a division? The key word is dominate. Machida, while still the champ, hardly had a successful defense of his title and that fight may go down as one of the worst decisions in a long time. As I said, dabbling in an art does not make you that kind of fighter and, realistically, a BB in karate doesn't mean jack **** in MMA. Most TMA do not translate into actual fighting because of the nature of the training. Only recently, outside of MW, have non-wrestlers held a major US MMA championship for an extended period of time. LW, WW, LHW, HW have all been dominated by wrestlers since there inceptions in the UFC. The only real threat to a hugely successful wrestler is an equally successful BJJ practitioner.

There are certain styles of MA that translate into a fight and karate is not one of them. One fighter does not null this fact because he has extensive training in many other arts and even he has shown glaring weaknesses in his game. Most people are a prisoner of the moment and said Shogun would get killed; I went against the grain and said otherwise. At the end of the fight, Machida still "won," but not in a fashion that anyone would deem successful.
I think my point flew over everyones head and at this point people are trying to put words in my mouth to make themselves look knowledgeable. I never down played wrestling, and i never said karate is greater than wrestling (because its not). I agree the pedigree of wrestlers in MMA (especially UFC) is great. I didn't say that karate has always dominated, and that there were more successful karate practitioners than wrestlers. All i said was that a highly skilled third degree black belt in karate with his head in the right place can be successful in a fight (and they can). Agree to disagree, lets move on.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I don't even think we need to worry about this guy getting into the UFC octagon. He will never detox from roids. roids are a life style for him. he will go through hell coming off them. hes prolly beeen on 250mg test at the very very minimum in the off season. he will be too old and have to hard of a time. his body will break if he tries to get in the UFC gonig through training and having no roids. I am not taking away from him because he is a beast and it doesnt matter how many roids you take he has had some serious training in lifting and hes huge. he needs to stay over seas and i know he will. no U.S. company wants another roid monckey after josh barnett. that fight was awesome to watch and i hope he gets more fights and does even better but if anyone says hes going to be in the UFC i think thats pathetic.
250mg of test is probably a midnight snack for this guy.... lol

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah thats when he is considered "OFF" to still have sexual and daily functions. goes back on passed 700 later. seriously his future is smaller shows over seas. I want him to fight sokaju because i hate that guy hahaha.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa... honorary neg.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor is that he might be fighting Aleks under the M-1 banner. That could be a wild fight

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumor is that he might be fighting Aleks under the M-1 banner. That could be a wild fight
MP vs Aleks? Wow... I'd side with Aleks as my first instinct, but MP is a freak. To a certain degree, you can out-power technique, but Aleks is legit. That would be one interesting fight.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That fight would not end well for MP. Aleks is far too seasoned and has probably the fastest hands in the HW division.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With having little interest in MMA outside of occasional viewing i'll side with MP. Outside of him not being able to take a hit or getting his knees destroyed I don't see how a much smaller person could stand a chance with him in full form(read: juiced)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aleks is slightly smaller in terms of weight, but stands about 6'7 or 6'8 I believe. I will say this, if Aleks doesnt tag him early and often, he will have issues with MP's power. If MP were to win, it would certainly legitimize him

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
That's a rumor that popped up last year. It was never conformed, but he has fought in North America at least. He's also fought since that report and I highly doubt that it is true. PLus, the CSAC is notoriously dirty and lots of really bizarre tests have come from there.
Good to know.