Randy Couture vs Mark Coleman at UFC 109
- 11-18-2009, 01:25 AM
- 11-18-2009, 03:24 AM
Quite the step down, actually, from the Vera fight...
But then again, Couture didn't quite "win" the Vera fight... He mostly made sure to prevent Vera from Winning... Almost like the Clay Guida approach.
- 11-18-2009, 09:51 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
I am sure he will get the title shot. Nothing like a retirement home fight.
11-18-2009, 10:11 AM
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
This is a going to be a great fight...10 years ago.
I think this is actually sponsored by AARP and Depends.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
11-18-2009, 10:29 AM
lol,yea i agree 10 years ago!
11-18-2009, 07:16 PM
coleman is def a step down for vera. randy will just out cardio coleman. i wonder when the 5 round fights will start back up. boring fight IMO
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dr Nick in forum MMAReplies: 26Last Post: 03-05-2011, 07:25 AM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 8Last Post: 04-26-2010, 11:40 AM
- By VolcomX311 in forum MMAReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2010, 10:09 AM
- By Jessep76 in forum MMAReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2009, 01:35 AM