Fedor is the greatest

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAAH AMAZING. Props to whoever doctored that up!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is funny I have to admit

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fedor is the best!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The scary part is that his striking is getting more effective. It's still not "technically" sound, but he could have KO'd a rhino with that punch.

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
haha loved that. First i thought it was just the plain fight gif then the head came off and i was like OH sh!T!!! hahaha reps

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
those sambo punches are awesome, I watched a video where it showed how he can generate a $hit ton of power with it and even if he misses he can close the distance and get over/underhooks and get the takedown. thats why his ground and pound is so effective, because these punches come from different directions

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
even if he misses he can close the distance and get over/underhooks and get the takedown.
That's what I've always said; That sums up his (dangerously) dynamic stand up. I loved that fight. Fedor never loses composure, it's nuts.

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Great fighter, his legacy will be tarnished if he doesnt fight the best though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great fighter, his legacy will be tarnished if he doesnt fight the best though.
Another ignorant statement. Name any fighter that's fought and beat more top-10 fighters. Hell, he has as many wins over currently ranked top-10 HWs (4) as Lesnar does in his entire career.

purelife1

this is funny.... i dont know of anyone that could beat him...bret hurt him and he came back even meaner then ever... then acted like it was all a day at work for him..

hitsquaddd

hitsquaddd

Awards
Hahaha, amazing.

I hope, hope, HOPE he goes with the UFC in the future. I wouldn't want to see a Couture/Fedor fight though, Couture's age (despite what anyone says) is catching up to him imo. Give Lesnar a year or two and some tope contenders and he can hang in there with Fedor... imo... here comes the ripping... haha

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha, amazing.

I hope, hope, HOPE he goes with the UFC in the future. I wouldn't want to see a Couture/Fedor fight though, Couture's age (despite what anyone says) is catching up to him imo. Give Lesnar a year or two and some tope contenders and he can hang in there with Fedor... imo... here comes the ripping... haha
Nah you shouldn't get ripped for that . Fedor is an amazing fighter and seems to be a decent human being . BUT , anyone can be beaten . Anyone . I am a Fedor fan to be certain , however I do believe that with the UFC's HW div getting deeper and better , someone has what it takes . My top picks for that honor would probably be Velasquez and Brock . In that order . Oh and I def agree with you on the Couture age assesment .

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just hoping for a Lesnar recovery. A Lesnar/Fedor one day, would be outrageous. Assuming Lesnar does make that full recovery.

supdawg

Awards
Me too. I hope that whatever is ailing Lesnar gets cured quick. I thought Fedor might be the only guy that could take Lensar out but after seeing the last fight (by the way I like the video editing) I was a bit disappointed that it took him so long and I'm more skeptical of Fedor's talents.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Me too. I hope that whatever is ailing Lesnar gets cured quick. I thought Fedor might be the only guy that could take Lensar out but after seeing the last fight (by the way I like the video editing) I was a bit disappointed that it took him so long and I'm more skeptical of Fedor's talents.
haha i guess he cant knock everyone's head off in the first minute of the first round??? would you rather see pathetic one sided matchups?? (ie. Choi)
Rogers is a very big tough dude with good power, came in undefeated. He is a good up and coming fighter. Just because Fedor didnt demolish him as soon as the bell rang that doesnt mean anything. Its a fight and sometimes it might go on for 2 rounds not just one.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
haha i guess he cant knock everyone's head off in the first minute of the first round??? would you rather see pathetic one sided matchups?? (ie. Choi)
Rogers is a very big tough dude with good power, came in undefeated. He is a good up and coming fighter. Just because Fedor didnt demolish him as soon as the bell rang that doesnt mean anything. Its a fight and sometimes it might go on for 2 rounds not just one .
or 3 or 4 or 5..... a fights a fight, like you said, and Bretts no chump.

If anything, that fight just showed Fedor can take a lickin n keep on tickin.