Could YOU be the Woman's Champion?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Could YOU be the Woman's Champion?


    Hey guys I want you to help me with my MMA career. I have been training for a while now and I think it is time that I quit my job and go full time. Your donations and sponsorships would be appreciated. I fight in the womens division and yes although I am a male I still want to take out Cyborg and one day become the champion. What about you guys? I know we are all behind keyboards but who honestly thinks they could take cyborg? I am man enough to admit that she would whoop the hell out of me. What say ye?

  2. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    12 months of LHJO and Neovar does not constitute training.

    Back to monkey-spanking for you Woman Beater



    GICH!

    Edit: Negs for retard thread of the week!
  3. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    comment removed so as not to feed.
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 11-05-2009 at 08:15 AM. Reason: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    12 months of LHJO and Neovar does not constitute training.

    Back to monkey-spanking for you Woman Beater



    GICH!

    Edit: Negs for retard thread of the week!
    Whoa, whoa,........ I though we discussed this. Retard is not a good word Jake.






    What a retarded f'n thread.
  5. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    so do you guys think you could take Cyborg or no?

    And please, the word retard is extremely inappropriate.
  6. Registered User
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,853
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    And please, the word retard is extremely inappropriate.
    I find that using a picture of a registered sex offender is extremely inappropriate.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  7. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    uh oh, look what I found,.... its Woman Beater!!!!!!!!!


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMj0t7sds7I&feature=pl ayer_embedded"]YouTube- hey you guys[/ame]





    da retard.
  8. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    uh oh, look what I found,.... its Woman Beater!!!!!!!!!

    da retard.
    You know, you are being wildly unsensetive and inappropriate.
  9. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    You know, you are being wildly unsensetive and inappropriate.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFZ1e5ql7cs&feature=pl ayer_embedded"]YouTube- Sloth Chocolate[/ame]
  10. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    You know, you are being wildly unsensetive and inappropriate.
    Just wait until the DRSE really starts rolling
  11. Registered User
    toughchick401's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,299
    Answers
    0

    i hate that word, it's just plain mean..........

    TC
    RIP Ryan, :(
  12. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    holy crap! this is the most RETARDED f'ing thing ive ever seen....go away and dont come back!

    EDIT: not you tc
  13. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    You guys are awfully quick to judge. I think women and men are equal in every way. If it were up to me there wouldn't be a female and male division. They would all be intertwined. But since they are not, I will continue to fight in the womens division. Obviously I am doing something right if I am 11-3!
  14. Registered User
    elscotto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    You guys are awfully quick to judge. I think women and men are equal in every way. If it were up to me there wouldn't be a female and male division. They would all be intertwined. But since they are not, I will continue to fight in the womens division. Obviously I am doing something right if I am 11-3!
    if ur a male.. then how are u able to fight women in competition?
  15. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by elscotto View Post
    if ur a male.. then how are u able to fight women in competition?
    woman beater is a eunuch - this is a well known fact
  16. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    He's got a VAG!!!!!

    I know,... its quite retarded.
  17. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    you guys are seriously immature.
  18. Registered User
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Answers
    0

    I think that if you gave me 4-5 months i could but no weight cut. i think i would be too strong and long for her but i would need to condition first and have no job or school.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    babywifey's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,487
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    Hey guys I want you to help me with my MMA career. I have been training for a while now and I think it is time that I quit my job and go full time. Your donations and sponsorships would be appreciated. I fight in the womens division and yes although I am a male I still want to take out Cyborg and one day become the champion. What about you guys? I know we are all behind keyboards but who honestly thinks they could take cyborg? I am man enough to admit that she would whoop the hell out of me. What say ye?
    Forget Cyborg, I'll kick your ass any day of the week.
  20. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    you guys are seriously immature.
    Enjoying a good joke..

    Monica Lewinsky walks into a drycleaners and says to the person working there. "I'd like to have this stain removed from my shirt." But the guy working there is hard of hearing and says, "come again?" and she says "no, this time it's ice cream!"

    you sir are a ritard
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  21. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0

    Wow... Seriously? A dude that fights in the women division? Really? And you don't understand why no one gives a crap about you?

    You're that much of a pansy to not go and fight on the men's division that you have to go try to beat women to feel good about yourself? Seriously? And you still have 3 defeats?

    Wow. Ruh-Tar-D.
  22. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Wow... Seriously? A dude that fights in the women division? Really? And you don't understand why no one gives a crap about you?

    You're that much of a pansy to not go and fight on the men's division that you have to go try to beat women to feel good about yourself? Seriously? And you still have 3 defeats?

    Wow. Ruh-Tar-D.
    I would fight in the men's division but I feel I have an advantage fighting in the women's. It is no different than cutting weight. It is a strategy that I have used and it has been succesful 11 out of 14 times. I am used to haters like you guys so it ain't no thing.
  23. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    Forget Cyborg, I'll kick your ass any day of the week.
    lmao. Yeah okay
  24. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    you guys know I have a complex about my vagina. Please stop teasing me, it gives me hot flushes
    Look, Im really sorry you are being bullied like this. Some people around here can be so darn insensitive to the feelings of others.
  25. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Look, Im really sorry you are being bullied like this. Some people around here can be so darn insensitive to the feelings of others.
    you wouldn't talk all this trash to my face I garuntee it. Do you weigh over 145?
  26. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    you wouldn't talk all this trash to my face I garuntee it. Do you weigh over 145?
    garuntee it do you? I weight a little more than you buttercup
  27. Registered User
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0

    i want to see this....a showdown of the not-bigs! i got a hundred on jake! but seriously this thread is getting sooooo tired. Im only sticking around cuz im waiting for the BAN HAMMER to thrash your a$s.
  28. Registered User
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,298
    Answers
    0

    my moneys on jake, i wanna see him in his purple leotard again
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  29. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    wait... so you are comparing cutting weight to be the equivalent of fighting in the women's division? weak.

    btw. My money is on Jake
    SFW and GFH
  30. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0

    Wow... Yeah, a strategy, to fight on the women's division...

    My strategy to win an olympic medal is to compete on the paraolympics... I am pretty sure I can outrun those guys.

    Good strategy, right?

    Edit:
    Wow, even worse is that I just realized you actually lost THREE times to women... Wow. Yeah, I understand why you wouldn't fight on Men's division. You'd get your behind handed to you if you lose to AMATEUR Women fighters... Wow.
  31. yea!!!!!
    brk_nemesis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  249 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,403
    Answers
    0

    I found his training video....



    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJFs4zPMuw"]YouTube- Gay guy hits punching bag[/ame]
  32. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i want to see this....a showdown of the not-bigs! i got a hundred on jake! but seriously this thread is getting sooooo tired. Im only sticking around cuz im waiting for the BAN HAMMER to thrash your a$s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    my moneys on jake, i wanna see him in his purple leotard again
    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    wait... so you are comparing cutting weight to be the equivalent of fighting in the women's division? weak.

    btw. My money is on Jake
    Thanks for the support Team!

    The fight will be held on this thread:

    Woman Beater vs Jakellpet (not Big division championship)
  33. Registered User
    bla55's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,776
    Answers
    0

    hahaha Get some!
  34. Registered User
    elscotto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    175
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Woman Beater View Post
    I would fight in the men's division but I feel I have an advantage fighting in the women's. It is no different than cutting weight. It is a strategy that I have used and it has been succesful 11 out of 14 times. I am used to haters like you guys so it ain't no thing.
    are u fkn seriouse? dude thats pathetic....
  35. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0

    WTF have i just stumbled upon???
  36. Registered User
    CrazyChemist's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,359
    Answers
    0

    this can not be for real
    Back.... for real this time
  37. Registered User
    Inarius's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,377
    Answers
    0

    SFW and GFH
  38. Board Supporter
    liftin4fun's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    552
    Answers
    0

    I bet on Jake too!
  39. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0

    What the hell is going on in here?
    NSCA - CSCS
  40. Banned
    Beater's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    151
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    What the hell is going on in here?
    can you not freaking read? I think it is pretty clear.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:43 PM
  2. New Hotdog Champion Is Crowned !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 11:45 AM
  3. Me Vs District Champion
    By dez/null in forum Pics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-20-2003, 07:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in