Could YOU be the Woman's Champion?

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
Hey guys I want you to help me with my MMA career. I have been training for a while now and I think it is time that I quit my job and go full time. Your donations and sponsorships would be appreciated. I fight in the womens division and yes although I am a male I still want to take out Cyborg and one day become the champion. What about you guys? I know we are all behind keyboards but who honestly thinks they could take cyborg? I am man enough to admit that she would whoop the hell out of me. What say ye?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12 months of LHJO and Neovar does not constitute training.

Back to monkey-spanking for you Woman Beater :laugh:

GICH!

Edit: Negs for retard thread of the week!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
comment removed so as not to feed.

Last edited:
brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
12 months of LHJO and Neovar does not constitute training.

Back to monkey-spanking for you Woman Beater :laugh:

GICH!

Edit: Negs for retard thread of the week!
Whoa, whoa,........ I though we discussed this. Retard is not a good word Jake.

What a retarded f'n thread.:13:

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
so do you guys think you could take Cyborg or no?

And please, the word retard is extremely inappropriate.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
And please, the word retard is extremely inappropriate.
I find that using a picture of a registered sex offender is extremely inappropriate.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
uh oh, look what I found,.... its Woman Beater!!!!!!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMj0t7sds7I&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- hey you guys[/ame]

da retard.

toughchick401

toughchick401

Awards
  • Established
i hate that word, it's just plain mean..........

TC

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
holy crap! this is the most RETARDED f'ing thing ive ever seen....go away and dont come back!

EDIT: not you tc

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
You guys are awfully quick to judge. I think women and men are equal in every way. If it were up to me there wouldn't be a female and male division. They would all be intertwined. But since they are not, I will continue to fight in the womens division. Obviously I am doing something right if I am 11-3!

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
You guys are awfully quick to judge. I think women and men are equal in every way. If it were up to me there wouldn't be a female and male division. They would all be intertwined. But since they are not, I will continue to fight in the womens division. Obviously I am doing something right if I am 11-3!
if ur a male.. then how are u able to fight women in competition?:wtf1:

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
He's got a VAG!!!!!

I know,... its quite retarded.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I think that if you gave me 4-5 months i could but no weight cut. i think i would be too strong and long for her but i would need to condition first and have no job or school.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I want you to help me with my MMA career. I have been training for a while now and I think it is time that I quit my job and go full time. Your donations and sponsorships would be appreciated. I fight in the womens division and yes although I am a male I still want to take out Cyborg and one day become the champion. What about you guys? I know we are all behind keyboards but who honestly thinks they could take cyborg? I am man enough to admit that she would whoop the hell out of me. What say ye?
Forget Cyborg, I'll kick your ass any day of the week. :)

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
you guys are seriously immature.
Enjoying a good joke..

Monica Lewinsky walks into a drycleaners and says to the person working there. "I'd like to have this stain removed from my shirt." But the guy working there is hard of hearing and says, "come again?" and she says "no, this time it's ice cream!"

you sir are a ritard

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Seriously? A dude that fights in the women division? Really? And you don't understand why no one gives a crap about you?

You're that much of a pansy to not go and fight on the men's division that you have to go try to beat women to feel good about yourself? Seriously? And you still have 3 defeats?

Wow. Ruh-Tar-D.

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
Wow... Seriously? A dude that fights in the women division? Really? And you don't understand why no one gives a crap about you?

You're that much of a pansy to not go and fight on the men's division that you have to go try to beat women to feel good about yourself? Seriously? And you still have 3 defeats?

Wow. Ruh-Tar-D.
I would fight in the men's division but I feel I have an advantage fighting in the women's. It is no different than cutting weight. It is a strategy that I have used and it has been succesful 11 out of 14 times. I am used to haters like you guys so it ain't no thing.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you guys know I have a complex about my vagina. Please stop teasing me, it gives me hot flushes
Look, Im really sorry you are being bullied like this. Some people around here can be so darn insensitive to the feelings of others.

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
Look, Im really sorry you are being bullied like this. Some people around here can be so darn insensitive to the feelings of others.
you wouldn't talk all this trash to my face I garuntee it. Do you weigh over 145?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i want to see this....a showdown of the not-bigs! i got a hundred on jake! but seriously this thread is getting sooooo tired. Im only sticking around cuz im waiting for the BAN HAMMER to thrash your a$s.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
my moneys on jake, i wanna see him in his purple leotard again

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
wait... so you are comparing cutting weight to be the equivalent of fighting in the women's division? weak.

btw. My money is on Jake

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Wow... Yeah, a strategy, to fight on the women's division...

My strategy to win an olympic medal is to compete on the paraolympics... I am pretty sure I can outrun those guys.

Good strategy, right?

Edit:
Wow, even worse is that I just realized you actually lost THREE times to women... Wow. Yeah, I understand why you wouldn't fight on Men's division. You'd get your behind handed to you if you lose to AMATEUR Women fighters... Wow.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
I found his training video....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJFs4zPMuw"]YouTube- Gay guy hits punching bag[/ame]

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to see this....a showdown of the not-bigs! i got a hundred on jake! but seriously this thread is getting sooooo tired. Im only sticking around cuz im waiting for the BAN HAMMER to thrash your a$s.
my moneys on jake, i wanna see him in his purple leotard again
wait... so you are comparing cutting weight to be the equivalent of fighting in the women's division? weak.

btw. My money is on Jake
Thanks for the support Team!

The fight will be held on this thread:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/mma/139284-woman-beater-vs.html#post2196907

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
hahaha Get some!

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
I would fight in the men's division but I feel I have an advantage fighting in the women's. It is no different than cutting weight. It is a strategy that I have used and it has been succesful 11 out of 14 times. I am used to haters like you guys so it ain't no thing.
are u fkn seriouse? dude thats pathetic....:gay:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
this can not be for real

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established