Rashad Evans has Gyno

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
beat.bodoglife.com/wp-content/uploads/RashadEvans.jpg
(i haven't made the requisite 50 posts needed to link a pic)

Rep me...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And...

Is there a point to this? GSP has a small amount as well.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
And...

Is there a point to this? GSP has a small amount as well.
just noticed it in TUF10 i have no issue except that some guys get banned from ufc for use and some don't

Rep Me...

Tumey

Awards
You dont have to use steroids to get gyno. it can be caused by puberty so there is no way to really tell if they used or not.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just noticed it in TUF10 i have no issue except that some guys get banned from ufc for use and some don't

Rep Me...
-1 for being a TUF newb

-1 for being completely ignorant on gyno

-1 for being even more ignorant about testing and the UFC

The UFC does not do the vast majority of the testing; the ACs do (yes, there is a difference). Also, you do not get banned for a hot piss test. There roster is full of people who have failed a piss test.

Vitor
Baroni
Sherk
Etc

Even more have failed for pain killers and diuretics.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
-1 for being a TUF newb

The UFC does not do the vast majority of the testing; the ACs do (yes, there is a difference). Also, you do not get banned for a hot piss test. There roster is full of people who have failed a piss test.

Vitor
Baroni
Sherk
Etc

-1 for being an a*hole

I wasn't inflammatory to you, Rashad, or to the UFC. I've been a moderate UFC fan since 1996 when Maurice Smith was my favorite fighter and to win a belt fighters had to be top dog in a 1 day turny.

Thanks for the clarity on UFC testing procedure you could lead with that and maybe be perceived as a non a*hole.

As it stands however anything you have to say is beside the point of your condescending self righteous attitude. Get over yourself bro.

Fat6

Awards
-1 for being an a*hole

I wasn't inflammatory to you, Rashad, or to the UFC. I've been a moderate UFC fan since 1996 when Maurice Smith was my favorite fighter and to win a belt fighters had to be top dog in a 1 day turny.

Thanks for the clarity on UFC testing procedure you could lead with that and maybe be perceived as a non a*hole.

As it stands however anything you have to say is beside the point of your condescending self righteous attitude. Get over yourself bro.
Think I clicked on the wrong freakin thread......WTF??

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Think I clicked on the wrong freakin thread......WTF??

No worries I was just making a comment on Evans in passing (didnt think I would have to defend my UFC Fan cred or general I.Q lol) lets just all have fun :cheers:

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
He probably got it from playin with his nipples so much.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
-1 for being a TUF newb

Vitor
Baroni
Sherk
Etc

+1 for being an a-hole. (To negate the prior post.)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if rashad has gyno i'm screwed, i must have had gyno since i was like 12 years old

Beater

Beater

Banned
Awards
+1 to Tansui

-1 to Rodja (feel my wrath) you are the #1 lecturer/buzzkiller on this board. Maybe if you wrote in a less condescending manner people would respond to you better. Just a little bit of advice that you can take or leave.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
maybe because there is a lot of idiots...

How is that gyno? Gyno puffnipples(more than that) or actual lumps inside the pec. he builds a big chest and when you see him fighting his is all watered up. i think many athletes use or used but no rashad evans lol.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Sokoudjou had some minor gyno in his last fight against Mousasi.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok he has gyno this thread turned into more then that for some odd reason.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
at first glance of the picture i couldnt really see anything at all, but the second time i could kind of tell, it's pretty minor tho if their is..

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i highly doubt he used before. he used to be a HW and hes a short guy. hes jsut a bulky old wrestler weight lifter. Sokaju or whatever now i bet hes used before.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
so whos adding all the +1 and -1 up? there was alot in this thread

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i am so glad that guy woman beater or beater got banned. he was such a tool

mrowe8

Awards
I'm not seeing it. I'm thinking he used to be a HW that has lost a ton of mass. He was a fat HW too, not a built HW.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i noticed rashads gyno a while back, however it looks like he got it removed