Fitch vs. Alvez @ UFC 107

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ITs confirmed! I can't wait for Fitch to get pay back for his partner kos. I think Fitch will win with a submission. How bout you guys? Well maybe a thiago KO, who knows but I am excited for it.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am just happy for a competitive fight at 170. Make this for the title and move GSP to 185 as there is nothing at 170 for him

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Alves shuts him down this time around. His TD defense is really good and his ability to get up from his back against GSP was really impressive. Fitch isn't the athlete of a GSP. I got Alves by decision.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I'm pulling for Fitch but I think its gonna more difficult to beat him a second time. If I was Thiago I'd be asking for a rematch with Spencer. Not that it makes sense, just would be interesting.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Let Daley take a shot. I think Fitch dominates him, but why not.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
a lot of injuries as of late with all these fights coming up

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The next few cards of merit have fallen apart. Rampage, Lesnar, Andy (reportedly), and Thiago have all pulled out of big fights for various reasons.

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
so lame but its part of the game, these guys train hard. i get hurt training half ass

S

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Fitch vs Mike Pierce now . I don't know much about Pierce other than having watched him beat Brock Larson in his last fight . Pretty boring lay n pray victory . Kinda doubt he'll be able to do that to Fitch .

B

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
easy win for fitch. if he loses its cuz he didnt take him seriously. i think mike pierce cant wrestle for a damn and john fitch is a great wrestler jsut like his fellow AKA members.