Pick my fight entrance music

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have been trying to figure out what music I want to enter the cage to with no definite winner. I want something that is semi hard rock, no rap please.....

I was planning on putting at the beginning the vocals of the movie "warriors" where the creepy guy is clanking the bottles together and saying "Warriors come out to play...." Then drop into the actual music where I walk to the cage.... I'm open to all kinds of suggestions, I would like the song to have some relavence to fighting......

Let's see what you guys come up with!!!

BTW my fight name is The Doberman

Eruspoena

Awards
Mudvayne - Happy?

I think this a great song to get pumped up and it doesnt get too heavy.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
This is the new sh!t by Marylin Manson. It is also known as "the fight song" for a reason.

The guy creeps the hell outta me,.... but this song is badazz. If you edit the song to start at around 53 seconds when the music crunches,.... I GUARANTEE everyone there will be jumpin' when you walk out.

YouTube - This Is The New **** - Marilyn Manson ( Collection )

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
dont worry bout the music worry about the fight. music comes last. throw that ipod on and just go.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you guys serious. F#@# all that main stream shiz!!!! Terror. Spit my rage. Do a lil research this ongoing mainstream nonsense of dudes being HARDCORE!! Im telling you Terror is perfect entrance music. Spit my rage is so ....AGGRESIVE!!!!

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
dont worry bout the music worry about the fight. music comes last. throw that ipod on and just go.
The fight part I don't have to worry about, I train 6 days a week. That will come naturally. It isn't my first fight, so I want to kind of get myself a "personal" fight entrance song....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Live for This or Facing What Consumes You-Hatebreed

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short People Got No Reason to Live - Randy Newman.

daytonaMuscle

Awards
because of your ring name - Who Let the Dogs Out?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
because of your ring name - Who Let the Dogs Out?
Lol I thought about that....I own a doberman so at some point I want to come down to the cage with him.....Then I might use it as a short intro before my actual song lol

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Hatebreed- I will be heard, or Perseverance would also be good ones,...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
First of all I have already used the warriors theme intro several times..so my suggestion to you..Go get a red leather vest and walk out to "In the City". When I have done it..the crowd went nuts when the vocals came in...Its was like...Somewhere out on the horizon....And it was so loud that it was all you heard.. Go for it bro.
I wasn't planning on using the theme song...just the part whre the dude says warriors come out to play.....

Then have some rock drop as I'm getting to the cage.....

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
three days grace-animal i have become

not a big fan but the song is great and always reminds of me of mma/fighting, they use it in a bunch of highlight vids

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short People Got No Reason to Live - Randy Newman.
LOL. That would be especially funny if you were fighting a relatively short opponent, like Manny Gamburyan.

I'm old school, I like Fight Fire with Fire - Metallica

It's kind of awkward when Chinese dudes come out to some Chinese Opera Samurai jam and it's annoying when the Mexicans come out to the Mariachi. It's not so much the music itself per se, because I love it when BJ comes out to Hawaii '78, I'm down with the culture love, its that at the amateur shows, they let the entire track play when they're scrambling to ready the fighters.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
OH! listen to "the judas kiss" by metallica and pick a good part, what a bad ass song!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
three days grace-animal i have become

not a big fan but the song is great and always reminds of me of mma/fighting, they use it in a bunch of highlight vids
Unless he plans on wearing his sister's pants and a t-shirt that says, "Teenage Angst! Hey, look at me, I have teenage angst!," I don't suggest using Three Day's Grace.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Unless he plans on wearing his sister's pants and a t-shirt that says, "Teenage Angst! Hey, look at me, I have teenage angst!," I don't suggest using Three Day's Grace.
A little guyliner and comb your bangs over one eye and it'd be on !! Just don't get in the ring and start cutting yourself , save that for your opponent !:laugh:
Seriously though ; Wrath by Lamb of God is balls out , jaw-ripping music . Reign In Blood from Slayer is always a sweet one . If that is too hardcore then maybe check out Shipping Up to Boston or one of many great fight songs from The Dropkick Murphy's . G'luck on the song and more importantly the fight !!:swordfight:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always liked this one...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MfUHAtEkGU"]YouTube - Drowning Pool-The Game[/ame]

Vance

Vance

Awards
  • Established
Old School:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Keq7LzYoC0c"]YouTube - Rocky IV : Apollo Creed´s entrance (Living in America) HD[/ame]

Or you could do the Rocky Balboa entrance music - High Hopes by Frank Sinatra.

:D

P.S. Good luck in the fight. We want a utoob vid. ;)

Skeetopunk01

Awards
Goatwhore (Apocalyptic Havoc)

"Who needs a God when you've got SATAN!"

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah they blow but that 1 song isnt all terrible. listen to it on youtube and maybe ill send you a teenage angst tshirt

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little guyliner and comb your bangs over one eye and it'd be on !! Just don't get in the ring and start cutting yourself , save that for your opponent !:laugh:
Seriously though ; Wrath by Lamb of God is balls out , jaw-ripping music . Reign In Blood from Slayer is always a sweet one . If that is too hardcore then maybe check out Shipping Up to Boston or one of many great fight songs from The Dropkick Murphy's . G'luck on the song and more importantly the fight !!:swordfight:
I just saw Lamb of God and Gwar this past weekend. Epic pits.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah they blow but that 1 song isnt all terrible. listen to it on youtube and maybe ill send you a teenage angst tshirt
That song has permeated radio everywhere; so, I unfortunately [...very unfortunately...] have heard it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaMvVzqvRA"]YouTube - Saliva - Ladies and Gentlemen[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDVQJX--cBc"]YouTube - Fuel - Won't Back Down[/nomedia]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8-Bno7YVV8"]YouTube - Drowning Pool The Man Without Fear[/ame]

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
I just saw Lamb of God and Gwar this past weekend. Epic pits.
NO SH!T ?! I am going to try my best to make either the Raliegh or Charlotte show here in Carolina , just have to get the time off work . Can't wait ! Was Job For A Cowboy any good ?

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Not as hard as others, but good song,... Outta my Way by Seether:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGWlW8uAa8k"]YouTube - 3rd Bn 1st Marines - Fallujah 2004 music by Seether[/ame]

n87

Awards
  • Established
If you're a fighter then go out there and kick ass. That'd be the best publicity and will make people to remember you. It doesn't matter what music plays for youre entrance, unless of course it's WWE. JMHO. Good luck with your match!

Rustang

Rustang

Awards
dude its a no brainner .... this is hands down the best song to get fired up to, its what i listen to everytime im maxing out...

Slipknot and mudvayne- Prozac

Cant post links yet... or I would... give it a listen

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO SH!T ?! I am going to try my best to make either the Raliegh or Charlotte show here in Carolina , just have to get the time off work . Can't wait ! Was Job For A Cowboy any good ?
IDK. I didn't make it there in time to see them. What I have heard from them is rather unimpressive.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
If you're CB Dolloway, I hate you. In which case I suggest Loser by Beck.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
has anyone recommended anything from Five Finger Death Punch yet?? theyve got a bunch of good songs with a lot of great riffs in them that are sure to get you pumped up!

Swaggerstick

Swaggerstick

Awards
A) Mother-Danzig
B) Anything from Dethklok
C) Theme from Hilander TV show

Good luck BTW

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think the guy in his avi is too big in the delts and forearms to be Amir, though the face looks pretty similar.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Nope it's actually Amir. I made it my av right before he fought Dolloway for the first time, I believe. I think he's recently hyped up a little too much with all the exposure he's getting with UFC hosting and whatnot, but I still love him.

Needless to say, I hate Dan Mirgliotta.

elshano

elshano

Awards
A) Mother-Danzig
B) Anything from Dethklok
C) Theme from Hilander TV show

Good luck BTW
x2!!

i already know what i'm going to have played at my first fight
dimmu borgir - puritania
without a shadow of a doubt!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Get Knocked Down (but I get up again) by Chumbawumba.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS4z054EaV8"]YouTube - Tubthumping - Chumbawamba( I Get Knocked Down)[/nomedia]