Houston Alexander, Tim Sylvia.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
I just saw his fight that he did in Adrenaline's 4th event against Sherman Pendergarst. He fought that fight under UFC's permission, which I am glad he was able to and the UFC didn't stiff him. He won in his normal fashion. I really like this guy, I read he donated a kidney to one of six children. This guys ground game(unless hes GnP'n) is terrible, but hes fun to watch even tho hes got KO'ed pretty bad himself. I hope he makes a good come back to the UFC and does well against the middle of the pack fighters.

On another note I really dislike Tim Sylvia. hes just so awkward and lame. He won in a first round KO. But he still sucks and needs to lose weight get faster and grow a pair..I mean a chin. Him and arloski round 4! haha yeah right. whos chin can shatter faster!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does getting KO'd once in a career=no chin? 99.9999% of fighters get KO'd at least once in their career. Hell, even Mark Hunt was KO'd recently.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Big Tim actually looked pretty good in that fight. Houston didn't look as impressive as Pendergarst just looked like he needs to hang it up.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I just saw his fight that he did in Adrenaline's 4th event against Sherman Pendergarst. He fought that fight under UFC's permission, which I am glad he was able to and the UFC didn't stiff him. He won in his normal fashion. I really like this guy, I read he donated a kidney to one of six children. This guys ground game(unless hes GnP'n) is terrible, but hes fun to watch even tho hes got KO'ed pretty bad himself. I hope he makes a good come back to the UFC and does well against the middle of the pack fighters.

On another note I really dislike Tim Sylvia. hes just so awkward and lame. He won in a first round KO. But he still sucks and needs to lose weight get faster and grow a pair..I mean a chin. Him and arloski round 4! haha yeah right. whos chin can shatter faster!
I'd like to see you step inside with Arlovski. He'd smile at you with those fangs and you'd probably piss all over your little tapout shorts. Yea, he may not be as tough as some of these other guys but he's badass by most peoples standards in the sport and out. I just love armchair critics.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
maybe not getting KO'ed but easily getting hit quickly by randy fedor and mercer. no way in hell i would get in with either of those guys i just hate tim. AA is cool tho that rogers fight hurt.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
damn mark hunts last 5 fights were against tough guys.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
How does getting KO'd once in a career=no chin? 99.9999% of fighters get KO'd at least once in their career. Hell, even Mark Hunt was KO'd recently.
Mark Hunt is ridiculous! One of those recent fights he gets hit with over 10 haymaker bombs and doesnt even blink.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mark Hunt is ridiculous! One of those recent fights he gets hit with over 10 haymaker bombs and doesnt even blink.
Except I think his chin is starting to go as well. Check out his fight with Manhoef; he gets KO'd in the first minute.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah i watched that one. if you need a link ill PM you. also rodja how often do you think dana lets fighters venture out to fight in a small comp like that? i dont recall people doing it past lets just say ufc 50's. i know houston got hurt so they just thought it was be best for there employee?

Swaggerstick

Swaggerstick

Awards
:icon16:The only way to never get K.O. is to never step in.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i hope to see houston get in soon and have a better ground game and get a victory. the only reason i want tim to win is to prove even more hes a good opponent for guys who beat him like mir, randy, nog.