UFC 104 Machida vs. Shogun

damwee

Awards
just saw this on the ufc website...didnt know shogun was next in line for that title, hope machida wins...like his style

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this is a perfect matchup for Machida. I think by tko rd2

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i hope machida owns him. the only person i would be happy to get the title is rampage.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I hope it lasts more than a couple rounds if I'm going to pay money for it.
Whats irritating is the the Sonnen/Okami fight is undercard. I mean I like Rumble Johnson but you could easily swap out that fight if you had to. Probably will pop back onto the main card though since its only 4 main fights and Mach/Rua won't last more than a round quite possibly.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Glieson Tibau vs Sean Sherk
Spencer Fisher vs Joe Daddy
Rumble Johnson vs Yoshiyuki Yoshida
Big Ben Rothwell vs Cain Velasquez
Yushin Okami vs Sonnen
Damn solid undercard as well as killer main event . I'll be buying fo sho !

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Spencer is an entertaining fighter when he matched up with the proper style. The Caol fight was cool technically, but Joe might make for a great stand up war if they both choose to keep it there.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Spencer is an entertaining fighter when he matched up with the proper style. The Caol fight was cool technically, but Joe might make for a great stand up war if they both choose to keep it there.[/QUOTE
My thoughts exactly . I enjoy the hell out watching Fisher , he goes all out every time . I would give a slight edge to Fisher in the stand-up game . Joe probably has better wrestling and a little more overall strength but Spence did triangle Alves so IDK who gets the ground advantage . Joe should keep it standing and try to open up some of the 20lbs of scar tissue Fisher has . Might be a weakness worth exploiting . As a North Carolinian myself I will be pulling for The King all the way .

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah i cant wait to see specer show his better boxing against joe daddy but i think joe will tkae him down. i hope cain wins. anthony johnson is so much fun to watch as well but his interviews suck hahahaha.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to go against what appears to be the consensus, I'm taking Shogun for the win!!!! Submission, no idea what round.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8