Sean Sherk did Nandrolone?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Sean "the muscle shark" sherk

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RohiudngyoI"]YouTube - Sean the muscle shark Sherk Tribute[/ame]

Supposedly he did nandrolone.... he tested dirty for it. But then he took two polygraph tests and passed both. What do you guys think? do you think he did nandrolone? does he look like it? I think nandrolone is the stupidest steroid for a tested athlete to take. Its just stupidity, it doesnt make sense. I dont think he took it. Maybe testosterone or something like that, but not deca.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i think there are 3 options

1) hes just a big guy like Matt Hughes and people hate on the muscles
2) he runs a cycle or two in the off season when he knows he wont get tested
3) the nickname "muscle shark" is killing his reputation, might as well be ROID SHARK

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
umm not really dude. i think he used the steroid to help heal his really bad shoulder injury which he had surgery on. deca lubes your joints and thats what he needed. its very common. also he had a low amount so they found small metabolites or whatever in him not a full huge test like ryoce gracie who had a huge amount in him. sean works out very hard as show on behind the scenes but looking like that doesnt help you as much in MMA.

Also man this is like 2 years old dude you just found out?????

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
umm not really dude. i think he used the steroid to help heal his really bad shoulder injury which he had surgery on. deca lubes your joints and thats what he needed. its very common. also he had a low amount so they found small metabolites or whatever in him not a full huge test like ryoce gracie who had a huge amount in him. sean works out very hard as show on behind the scenes but looking like that doesnt help you as much in MMA.

Also man this is like 2 years old dude you just found out?????
nah i knew. but me and my friends have been debating this for ever. I think you are right, he did nandrolone for his shoulder. But i dont doubt he took full advantage and worked out like a mad man while on the juice!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ya he would get huge and prolly needed test with it. it wasnt a bad idea anyways to keep his career going. he jsut got caught cuz the tests are getting better and better. it doesnt bother me he used it bothers me he isnt changing his fighting style.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ya he would get huge and prolly needed test with it. it wasnt a bad idea anyways to keep his career going. he jsut got caught cuz the tests are getting better and better. it doesnt bother me he used it bothers me he isnt changing his fighting style.
true dat, sherk is a beast. i think he needs to get better with his stand up and learn how to have knockout power

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you cant really learn to get ko power. benching a lot hitting amrs and chest wont do it, you need heavy hands and good quick hips especially at 155. he could land a good punch and definatly KO a guy but he doesnt get the chance. if he loses again he needs to wrap it up or go to WEC.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
alot of fighter do cycles off season my boss used to be a mma champ. and he talked about hoe he used AAS like winstrol etc etc.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
winstrol and masteron are the most common i would say. then coems bold and nandarlone.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proven science will be taken over any theoretical detector that claims that you are telling a lie.
If he was busted with a urinalysis/blood panel, then I would venture to say that he was indeed... busted.
No worries. He is still a bad dude to have to contend with, no matter if he is clean or not. By the way, I am sure that more than not, most of the elite fighters used some sort of PED at some point. It wasn’t until recent years that the tests were administered with top priority on actually finding certain compounds. The amount of training these guys do will wear anyone out, I say let them recover the best they can. If both fighters are ON, then it’s clearly an even playing field in that regard. 90% of the time, it’s going to come down to whom has the better skill anyway. The other 10% is reserved for the, “holy sh*t, the haymaker landed!” Just my two-cents.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Proven science will be taken over any theoretical detector that claims that you are telling a lie.
If he was busted with a urinalysis/blood panel, then I would venture to say that he was indeed... busted.
No worries. He is still a bad dude to have to contend with, no matter if he is clean or not. By the way, I am sure that more than not, most of the elite fighters used some sort of PED at some point. It wasn’t until recent years that the tests were administered with top priority on actually finding certain compounds. The amount of training these guys do will wear anyone out, I say let them recover the best they can. If both fighters are ON, then it’s clearly an even playing field in that regard. 90% of the time, it’s going to come down to whom has the better skill anyway. The other 10% is reserved for the, “holy sh*t, the haymaker landed!” Just my two-cents.
In Sherk's case, the CSAC/Quest Labs are not the most professional and it was only with their equipment that he tested positive. It wouldn't surprise me if he did nandrolone especially after his shoulder surgery, but the shady testing procedures make me hesitant.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed. My argument is with the lie detector... I do not agree with the use of them, for I know it is an easy cover to get past.
I would use Nandrolone if it would increase my recovery and/or relieve the joint pain

In Sherk's case, the CSAC/Quest Labs are not the most professional and it was only with their equipment that he tested positive. It wouldn't surprise me if he did nandrolone especially after his shoulder surgery, but the shady testing procedures make me hesitant.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why dont fighters use halostein?????????? it increase strenght and maintains mass. when iget into mma this is def the one ill be using (mma being local tournaments no /UFC im too new for that maybe in 5-8 years :) )

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
most of those guys are pretty jacked on one thing or another. you can test positive for Deca YEARS after you last took it so god knows when he actually took it. deca does help the joints big time, really helped my shoulder. i don't really care one way or the other actually though. sucks for him. he's certainly one bad ass bro. wanna see him go at BJ.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
most of those guys are pretty jacked on one thing or another. you can test positive for Deca YEARS after you last took it so god knows when he actually took it. deca does help the joints big time, really helped my shoulder. i don't really care one way or the other actually though. sucks for him. he's certainly one bad ass bro. wanna see him go at BJ.
And get murdered again? Sherk is having a huge identity crisis as a fighter. He's trying to out-strike his opponents instead of truly evolving by implementing his boxing, which is really good, with his wrestling. He can outwork most fighters if he would just push his pace like he used to when he was a WW.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya but some tend to have stronger resisant liver. for example some cant tkae m1t some feel low very low sides on m1t. not counting the whole toxic problem i belive halostein would be great for a fighter. maybe like 2-3 weeks before a fight start taking it....

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i myself have joinbt problems so im curious! if u use deca dose it help joints only while ur on deca or is it a effect that when ur off deca ur joints in general feel better? i might do test/deca/dbol for a bulk....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya but some tend to have stronger resisant liver. for example some cant tkae m1t some feel low very low sides on m1t. not counting the whole toxic problem i belive halostein would be great for a fighter. maybe like 2-3 weeks before a fight start taking it....
There are usually random tests at about that time. That's about the timeframe when Barnett got busted.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm well what if it is local shows im not talkin about UFC local tournaments are not tested. lets not consider outside factors. just in general HALOSTEIN would make a great MMA AAS fo its effectivness in strenght boost and virtually no weight gain correct?

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im just throwing this out.... THE SHARK he look insanly big first time i ever saw this dude i knew he was on AAS currently or at one point in his life. there was another fighter i saw...... cant remmeber his namebut dude looked roided out

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im just throwing this out.... THE SHARK he look insanly big first time i ever saw this dude i knew he was on AAS currently or at one point in his life. there was another fighter i saw...... cant remmeber his namebut dude looked roided out
Sherk used to be much heavier when he was a WW, naturally. Anavar is generally the best AAS for MMA because of the leaning/strength benefits.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting anavar really increase strenght? another thing
........ EPO......
is it used in mma to help with endurance? it is really hard to test for epo

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm interesting anavar really increase strenght? another thing
........ EPO......
is it used in mma to help with endurance? it is really hard to test for epo
EPO is very easy to test for. Any really common PED, sans GH/IGF-1, are easily detected on a standard drug test.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Actually primobolan or andriol would make an ideal AAS for an athlete, I know cuz plenty of fighters at my cousin's facility, prefer these anabolics to all, slow but constant gains and not so much stress on the body.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually primobolan or andriol would make an ideal AAS for an athlete, I know cuz plenty of fighters at my cousin's facility, prefer these anabolics to all, slow but constant gains and not so much stress on the body.
Gains generally aren't a concern since most fighters cut a decent amount of weight and very few want to cut more than 10% of their BW.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
epo really is? i read up on it 6months ago and the time fram to catch some1 on epo is like very small 3-4 days aftyer injection i belive

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epo really is? i read up on it 6months ago and the time fram to catch some1 on epo is like very small 3-4 days aftyer injection i belive
Erythropoetin

Not a AAS at all; it's a hormone secreted by the kidneys to help increase RBC production.

iron4life2005

Banned
Awards
hey does anybody know any legit sites to order some juice from????

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Erythropoetin

Not a AAS at all; it's a hormone secreted by the kidneys to help increase RBC production.
oh i know i wrote a paper on it for my BIO class. i know how it works. etc etc. and i know that testing IS easy but the time frame to test a thlete who is doping it is very limited which makes catchin some1 very hard. also.... i belive that ufc dose not test for EPO doping

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh i know i wrote a paper on it for my BIO class. i know how it works. etc etc. and i know that testing IS easy but the time frame to test a thlete who is doping it is very limited which makes catchin some1 very hard. also.... i belive that ufc dose not test for EPO doping
NSAC does.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
hey does anybody know any legit sites to order some juice from????
Yeah bro sure thing !! Tropicana.com , all the "juice" you can handle . Totally legit site , maybe try Sam's club for bulk orders .
Godd@mn boy what a question.......:hitwithrock:

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yah WTF where is the respect. ppl like that come upto u on streets and in public and scream real loud "how much juice you take" then u scream back " ur mom is carrying it ask her"

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
MMA fighters should not be doing roids. C'mon, keep the integrity of the sport pls.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
MMA fighters should not be doing roids. C'mon, keep the integrity of the sport pls.
LOL, never said they should, I just know which are popular of choice, people will not able to tell one is juice when using certain compounds, some people prefer this route than the old fashion talen plus hardwork. Read my post again and you will see I never promoted it, I just merely stated a fact that I have observed from cousin's training facility.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
LOL, never said they should, I just know which are popular of choice, people will not able to tell one is juice when using certain compounds, some people prefer this route than the old fashion talen plus hardwork. Read my post again and you will see I never promoted it, I just merely stated a fact that I have observed from cousin's training facility.
yeah i know you would never promote something of that nature. I was just replying to your statement about how a lot of mma fighters are using. My comment was more directed to the people out there that are cheating by breaking the rules of the sport.

Do you think a lot of fighters use and keep it on the DL? I bet SOME definately do. But i wonder if its wide spread and popular among the athletes of the sport.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Its WIDELY used, especially with ametaurs, professionals do it as well but know there is much more at stake.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Its WIDELY used, especially with ametaurs, professionals do it as well but know there is much more at stake.
very insightful piece of information from a source that is more than credible

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i had a teacher in my college
he said

"these days is almost impossible to be a top ranked professional athelet without the use of performance enhancers"

which is true athletes get busted allllll the time
and ALOT of mma fighters use AAS

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
eariler a guy in this tread said why dont more guys use holotestin. i honestly think that if its anything like the prohormone or desinger steroid halodrol 50 or hdrol/vsn-9 whatever it would give you high blood pressure and too stiff of joints for MMA

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They're not the same.
Google is your friend.
eariler a guy in this tread said why dont more guys use holotestin. i honestly think that if its anything like the prohormone or desinger steroid halodrol 50 or hdrol/vsn-9 whatever it would give you high blood pressure and too stiff of joints for MMA

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's pretty well known that Couture is on TRT and GH. Hell, look at pictures of him from about '03 to now. HUGE difference in his jaw.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but then again randy is old and any dude his age still doing UFC and being that talented get a pass to TRT and GH in my book. he earned it

sly fox

Awards
the thing with sherk his levels were only just over not like gracie...sure he juiced, but out of interest a study from a uni in scotland found that some athletes on supplements/ high protein diet taking no juice came out with levels that just made the test positive

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
oh ok i thought it might of had the same effects as the OTC supp. some do. hahaha wow is randy really does use how come he hasnt gotten caught yet? he was sure slow tonight.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
his age gives him a legal perscribtion to TRT = test. and GH are hard to test for i belive they just found out a way this year..... so im sure ufc is not checkin for that, btw im sure on here somewhere i saw that EPI cannot be detected either. (meaning epi is one they do not test for)

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
no way. its oral right? dont they also have a oil of epi thats better? i have no researched cemicals and AAS in a long time.