Yes !! It Is About f'n Time!!!!!

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
UFC 103 Franklin vs Belfort , the untelevised undercard will be played as a two-hour lead-in for the actual live PPV . I don't yet know if this will be an ongoing practice or if it just a creative way to counter Oscar DeLa Hoya's Golden Boy PPV that same night but Hallelujah!!! :arms: Ive been bitchn n moanin about paying 50$ for events and seeing maybe half of the fights on them for a long time now . As we all know , it is not uncommon for the undercard fights to be some of the best .
Edit: I got a little carried away - the secondary(most recent) report states it will be only an hour lead-in and will prob be only two fights . Still no indication for future PPV's .

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea it is exactly because of the boxing match. they try to show something free on tv everytime there is a big boxing match or another promotion fighting that night.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah they showed UFC 100 during the last strikeforce.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
yea it is exactly because of the boxing match. they try to show something free on tv everytime there is a big boxing match or another promotion fighting that night.
Would be great to have this every time . Oh well more fights is more fights and I'll take 'em !