NSAC Makes Non-Title Bouts Five Rounds

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NSAC recently agreed to sanction [deserving] non-title fights for five-rounds. I really, really like this decision.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
HOLY ****!!!! FUKC YES!!! SO many fights i wish soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad went 5 rounds. hench chuck and wandy.!!!!!!!! omg what took so long. i think this will be very good and i cant wait for the UFC to exercise this new rule. First the womens bout goes 5 rounds and 5 minutes now this along with the instand reply on illegal stikes and the whole greese thing. I think UFC will be better because of this. The whole Anthony Johnson thing pissed me off I met him before and really enjoy watching him fight.

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
The NSAC recently agreed to sanction [deserving] non-title fights for five-rounds. I really, really like this decision.
Not to harp on your credibilty but do you have a good source on this ?
This is good and bad news . Yes we will get to see some epic throwdowns but there is also strong potential for PPV's to show even less fights now . IMHO we should get to see every fight on a card we pay fifty bucks for anyway . Now if fights carry on for longer-sh!t . IDK bout this one .
On a related note NSAC also approved the use of instant replay to determine the legitimacy of a stoppage due to a legally questionable blow . Think Rumble Johnson vs Kevin Burns or Cro Cop vs Al-Turk . We could see this in use by UFC 103 .

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? this bothers me a bit, as there are so many snoozefests that I am thrilled ended at rd 3.

Also, it looks like Carwin/Lesnar will be happening in November.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to harp on your credibilty but do you have a good source on this ?
This is good and bad news . Yes we will get to see some epic throwdowns but there is also strong potential for PPV's to show even less fights now . IMHO we should get to see every fight on a card we pay fifty bucks for anyway . Now if fights carry on for longer-sh!t . IDK bout this one .
On a related note NSAC also approved the use of instant replay to determine the legitimacy of a stoppage due to a legally questionable blow . Think Rumble Johnson vs Kevin Burns or Cro Cop vs Al-Turk . We could see this in use by UFC 103 .
The NSAC's commissioner a good enough source for you?

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
The NSAC's commissioner a good enough source for you?
Just a commisioner ? IDK , sounds sketchy . Maybe we should get that guy from U2 . You know , the one with sunglasses ? He seems pretty reliable . :biglaugh: J/k , that is a great source . Thank you . Same place I heard about the instant replay actually .

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
it would only be good fights. worthy of 5 rounds. like number 1 contender rolls. or maybe 2 big names or a grudge match you know. not silly 155's.