Dream 10, anyone watch it yet?

Kegger

Awards
I don't want to give any spoilers away but HOLY ****! Did anyone see that coming with the final 4 in the welterweight GP???

It looks like it's going to be Kawajiri vs Aoki after hearing them talk about who they want to fight next.

Unrelated to Dream 10, how about Kid Yamamoto and Kawajiri in the K1 Max recently? They were both absolutely brutalized! I really wanted Kid to win so he can start to shake some of the ring rust and get back to his winning ways.....did not see that coming! As for Kawajiri, did he really think he had a shot at beating Masato? That guy is a beast.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I've watched all but the last fight (assuming there was one more). I wanted to get some sleep. Aoki's PJs are priceless. Worth the viewing alone. Good to see Jesse back too even though the fight didn't go the way everyone wanted.

Paulo Filho vs. Melvin Manhoef fight was top notch. Aoki vs Joachin Hansen is gonna be the balls.

Troy1982

Troy1982

Awards
Where do you guys watch this? I can't seem to find it on the tube, its not PPV right?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kid really needs to cease and desist with the kickboxing, and get back into MMA full-time.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
I cant believe Paulo ate all those shots from Melvin, looks like hes back on the right track. Still didnt make weight but at least he has his confidence back.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
anyone know what type of drug he was abusing? [Paulo]
Just finished the Dream10 this morning. Nice head kick/punch combo!!
That was up there with the Bisping knockout.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
anyone know what type of drug he was abusing? [Paulo]
Just finished the Dream10 this morning. Nice head kick/punch combo!!
That was up there with the Bisping knockout.
Not sure but I heard just prescriptions (anti-depressants/painkillers)... I dont think he was partying TOO hard, RIP Ryan Gracie...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if there is anywhere I could watch these?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Dream 10 re-air is tonight on HDnet channel