FEDOR is UNBEATABLE.... proof

  1. FEDOR is UNBEATABLE.... proof


    i just watched his fights again heres a clip
    YouTube - Affliction 3: Fedor Emelianenko vs Josh Barnett On Aug 1st
    this man is unbeatable. anyone who doubts him is a idiot.


  2. Fedor is a fighting machine, deadly stand up, superb takedowns and beautifull ground game

  3. Fedor IS the secret Russian experiment.
    •   
       


  4. damn...i hope with in a couple of years we see him vs. lesner so lesner gets KTFO!

  5. that dude is truly a wrecking machine!..makes me really think about who really won the cold war!..
    board supporter

  6. the armbar in the air was unbelivable i cant think of any ufc fighter with that ability. this dude would def. dominate ufc and theres a video on youtube where the trainers and managers clearly state they would love to see a fight at ufc and that they would gladly give him away for a fight. its dana making the excuses not fedor camp

  7. who knows maybe they r doping him? with something we dont have in usa. lmao reminds me of rocky III lmao the russian dude

  8. I think if Fedor fights Lesnar someone soon, within the next year, he has a great chance of winning, but as Lesnar develops as a fighter, it will be tougher to say with certainity that Fedor will win.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Flyers2385 View Post
    I think if Fedor fights Lesnar someone soon, within the next year, he has a great chance of winning, but as Lesnar develops as a fighter, it will be tougher to say with certainity that Fedor will win.
    I definitely agree: Fedor's probability to win over Lesnar is rate-limited by time.

  10. i belive that lesner is older then fedor. fedor was born in 76 which makes him 33 no i belive brock is 35? also while brock gets better..... so will fedor. fedor is a young dude atleast still another 5-8yrs left.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i belive that lesner is older then fedor. fedor was born in 76 which makes him 33 no i belive brock is 35? also while brock gets better..... so will fedor. fedor is a young dude atleast still another 5-8yrs left.
    Age wasn't the time I was referring to, but rather, time of training.

  12. Fedor is the truth, no doubt.
    NSCA - CSCS

  13. So that is his secret training method.....

    YouTube - Fedor Training ........

  14. Just found these.....heres a funny one, Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia....

    YouTube - Fedor VS Tim Sylvia[/URL]

    another funny one,...
    YouTube - Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir

    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko VS Gabriel Gonzaga

  15. as lesnar grows as a fighter. i dont think fedor will be able to hold him. as of right now he would probably win. but in the near future i dont think that will happen

  16. Im actually hoping that as Dream builds their heavyweight division Fedor will sign with them. Or hopefully Affliction grows their promotion. Its nice to see fighters get paid like they should

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    i belive that lesner is older then fedor. fedor was born in 76 which makes him 33 no i belive brock is 35? also while brock gets better..... so will fedor. fedor is a young dude atleast still another 5-8yrs left.
    But Fedor has been stopping punches with his jaw for the last 15 years, Brock only for the last year.

    Wear and tear is the major thing. Just like a RB in football. Only a limited amount of years one can be a starter before breaking down.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    But Fedor has been stopping punches with his jaw for the last 15 years, Brock only for the last year.

    Wear and tear is the major thing. Just like a RB in football. Only a limited amount of years one can be a starter before breaking down.
    I hear ya, Noguera and Wandy Silva are perfect examples. Noguera looked suspicious during his fight against Tim Sylvia and when he fought Mir, it looked like Mir was just picking on an old man and I didn't see it as Mir being so far evolved beyond Noguera, Norguera just looked slower, weaker, less explosive, dumber, lacked instinct and lacked everything else that allowed him to once be competitive against Fedor.

    I don't think the Wandy of the Pride days would have lost to Chunk the ice cream man Lidell.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I hear ya, Noguera and Wandy Silva are perfect examples. Noguera looked suspicious during his fight against Tim Sylvia and when he fought Mir, it looked like Mir was just picking on an old man and I didn't see it as Mir being so far evolved beyond Noguera, Norguera just looked slower, weaker, less explosive, dumber, lacked instinct and lacked everything else that allowed him to once be competitive against Fedor.

    I don't think the Wandy of the Pride days would have lost to Chunk the ice cream man Lidell.
    Nor cro cop of the "old" to Gonzaga...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Nor cro cop of the "old" to Gonzaga...
    Oh yeah, Mirko [in his prime] was the last person that went the distance with Fedor. Everyone else Fedor has fought since then were done by the 1st round (if I'm not mistaken).
    NSCA - CSCS

  21. Fedor has taken very, very few big shots to the chin. CC was the last, and one of the few, to inflict any damage to him. The only time he's been rocked was by Fujita years ago.

    Also, don't underestimate how much damage to the brain/body comes from pro wrestling.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. After watching that clip and remembering y everybody in their right mind loves Fedor I can't possibly go against him. Ya he has been fighting a while but he doesn't take much damage since almost all of his fights end b4 the 1st round.
    That video reminded how aggressive he is with his overall attack ESPECIALLY his GnP.
    Brock's only chance would be a lucky KO punch(similar to Serra's) or if Fedor decided to get in the fetal position and just take punishment like Mir did. Something tells me Fedor will do a lot better job of getting up than Mir did plus Fedor can scramble.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    After watching that clip and remembering y everybody in their right mind loves Fedor I can't possibly go against him. Ya he has been fighting a while but he doesn't take much damage since almost all of his fights end b4 the 1st round.
    That video reminded how aggressive he is with his overall attack ESPECIALLY his GnP.
    Brock's only chance would be a lucky KO punch(similar to Serra's) or if Fedor decided to get in the fetal position and just take punishment like Mir did. Something tells me Fedor will do a lot better job of getting up than Mir did plus Fedor can scramble.
    I agree, Brock would need a lucky KO to beat Fedor. Fedor is way too polished as a complete MMA fighter.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. oh yeah the non tested wandy and cro cop.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    oh yeah the non tested wandy and cro cop.
    Wand's chin is gone; that has nothing to do with AAS. He's actually been on the decline since ShockWave '04 when he lost to Hunt.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  26. do you think the chuck vs wandy fight was scored correctly. it got #2 fight in top 100 as you most likely already know. I myself think chuck won. I want to see WAnd take out nate Mar in 185!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Fedor has taken very, very few big shots to the chin. CC was the last, and one of the few, to inflict any damage to him. The only time he's been rocked was by Fujita years ago.

    Also, don't underestimate how much damage to the brain/body comes from pro wrestling.
    True. But at the same time, maybe this is b/c Fedor is a good enough fighter to stay away from them, or bluntly,.... just doenst like getting punched in the face, lol.

    Look at the Fedor-Cro Cop fight as reference. At the time Cro Cop was cream of the crop, but that didn't phase Fedor. He took plenty of good punches to the face and a few of Cro Cop's signiture kicks all over, and simply walked them off like they were nothing. (I do miss those signature kicks,....btw)

    The Fedor -Randleman fight was the fight that convinced me Fedor is a freaking machine. Watching him get dropped on the head/neck from a suplex, recover quickly and win by submission, was pretty amazing.

    YouTube - Fedor vs Randleman - Suplex

  28. After the Randleman slam, Fedor was KO'd, but then his CPU took over and finished off the fight.
    NSCA - CSCS

  29. Quote Originally Posted by brk_nemesis View Post
    Just found these.....heres a funny one, Fedor vs. Tim Sylvia....

    YouTube - Fedor VS Tim Sylvia[/URL]

    another funny one,...
    YouTube - Brock Lesnar VS Frank Mir

    YouTube - Fedor Emelianenko VS Gabriel Gonzaga
    dude ur missin the best one YouTube - Georges St Pierre VS Matt Hughes 3

  30. Fedor is the GOAT for 1 simple reason: he exposes his opponents weakness. Fedor showed that to beat CC, you have to pressure him and not let his feet get set. With Nog, you have to bait him into thinking that he has the advantage. Hunt has no ground game, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PZN bullet proof?
    By Nightwanderer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:54 PM
  2. Can You Beat Chinook The Unbeatable ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Log in
Log in