The Fedor Chant - AnabolicMinds.com

The Fedor Chant

Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

The Fedor Chant

Thread title is kind of self-explanatory i guess . In the short amount of time I've been contributing to this MMA forum I have noticed a few of you cats mention having gone to UFC events in the past so I am attempting to enlist your help . The UFC undoubtedly has the best collection of heavyweight MMArtists in the world but is lacking the concensus Num.1 The Last Emporer desperatly needs to come to the octogon , and soon . I don't think that even Fedor can armbar Father Time . What better way to show true fan support of this notion than to start a "Fedor Chant" during what would argueably be the biggest heavyweight MMA match ever ? There is already a website dedicated to this plan and as I will not be attending UFC 100,(otherwise I'd chant "Fedor" the entire f***king night!) any support from any of you guys either going or telling someone you know who is going to participate in or hell , even be the one to start it as soon as Lesnar steps in the cage would incredibly great . Feedback appriciated .

Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

I think that everyone will forget about Fedor the minute Brock steps into the octagon with Mir. The best shot at getting Fedor in the UFC would be if Lesnar wins and then called Fedor out or something like that. That may entice him to sign a UFC contract - but I doubt this will ever happen.

How embarassing would it be for the UFC if Fedor was given a one contract megafight with Brock Lesnar, only to win and then walk away from the UFC with the title?
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

haha then it would be up for grabs like the welter weight title with bj penn
    •   

Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Lacradocious View Post
    I think that everyone will forget about Fedor the minute Brock steps into the octagon with Mir. The best shot at getting Fedor in the UFC would be if Lesnar wins and then called Fedor out or something like that. That may entice him to sign a UFC contract - but I doubt this will ever happen.

How embarassing would it be for the UFC if Fedor was given a one contract megafight with Brock Lesnar, only to win and then walk away from the UFC with the title?
    I think that is why the UFC doesn't sign Fedor is because he wants a 1 contract fight. Why would they agree to that if there is even a chance(which I think Fedor would destroy basically anyone in the UFC they put in front of him) Fedor would win and then leave like a mercenary?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fedor V. AA
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 09:43 PM
  2. New Fedor Interview
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-08-2008, 10:16 PM
  3. Fedor is a FA...again
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 12:01 AM
  4. Fedor Signs With M-1...................
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 08:06 PM
  5. Fedor at UFC 75
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-07-2007, 04:33 PM