My Pro fight debut

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja's mullet and goatee are ****ing amazing!

:p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you did a number on Joe's kidneys. I reckon that's what happens when you go low and can't bring the person to the mats.

Oh yeah, congratulations on the win.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I need a haircut badly. It's been about 6 months.
To clarify, we are both being really dryly humorous right now? I was talking about the Mexican cat with the goatee greasing Robdog's victim.

Rob: you look like you put on some very decent mass brohymn! Good job.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To clarify, we are both being really dryly humorous right now? I was talking about the Mexican cat with the goatee greasing Robdog's victim.

Rob: you look like you put on some very decent mass brohymn! Good job.
I'm the one who put the Vaseline on Rob's face and my hair is F'ing long (for me at least).

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the one who put the Vaseline on Rob's face and my hair is F'ing long (for me at least).
Ha ha, I know Rodj. I was making a joke about the Mexican who greased Rob's victim.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
nice choke robdog,keep kicking ass bro!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid upper body development and nice choke.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice work you two :)

somewhere around 6:45, i was waiting for you to gorilla press that guy.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice match rob.

I have a question, hitting the guy in the spine is legal? Im not trying to be a prick, just asking an honest question.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell, that match announcer was digging deep, wasn't he.

Looking great, and nice standing guillotine. Dude didn't even seem to care you had his brain's blood supply wrapped up in your arms, still trying to pick your heavy ass up, lol!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations! And wow, you're not quite a small lhw at all are you. That guy seemed tiny near you.

Congrats again.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I thought you was gona sheer his head off man lol.

Very nice, sorry the fun only lasted 55 seconds.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice match rob.

I have a question, hitting the guy in the spine is legal? Im not trying to be a prick, just asking an honest question.
Direct spine shots are illegal, but most of those were to the kidneys (the vid didn't quite pick up the sound, but they made me cringe.

Congratulations! And wow, you're not quite a small lhw at all are you. That guy seemed tiny near you.

Congrats again.
The fight was at 190, not 205.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Holy. 6'3'' and you were able to cut to 190? Impressive. Where are you planning to fight at?

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Total domination! The blob has no guillotine defense.

"we got joe........he's.. being seen by the doctor"

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Holy. 6'3'' and you were able to cut to 190? Impressive. Where are you planning to fight at?
Yes the cut was hell. I was 220 monday and 190 friday. Then back to 215 by saturday. My next fight will probably be back in the shithole known as the Rio Grande Valley unless I can find a fight in the San Antonio or Austin area.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that guy is definitely no bruce buffer lol. Nice choke out. Congrats on the win!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Yes the cut was hell. I was 220 monday and 190 friday. Then back to 215 by saturday. My next fight will probably be back in the shithole known as the Rio Grande Valley unless I can find a fight in the San Antonio or Austin area.
So are you aiming fighting at 185 or 205?

Cause sh!t, you look like a big ass 205 already, let alone 185.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
great job man! Good luck with the future, hopefully your next couple of fights you can control your intake so you wont have to cut that much, or atlest do a few pre-cuts.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hahah nice man i really enjoyed that. nice scream at the end. ****nig standing guillotine!! I am about your height and a little heavier. you looked good gonig into that fight and i know from training that my big arms really help with the chokes. good work and nice pushes to the back. post your next fight and good luck.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
hahah nice man i really enjoyed that. nice scream at the end. ****nig standing guillotine!! I am about your height and a little heavier. you looked good gonig into that fight and i know from training that my big arms really help with the chokes. good work and nice pushes to the back. post your next fight and good luck.
I find that having larger arms help with some chokes, but harder to sink in others. But once its in, its in. Thanks for the compliments

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
its funny too see your a bodybuilderl ooknig guy like me, for the longest time you had the ugliest profile pic of some skinny thing curling weights or something hahahaha yeah you basically owned him

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn, late to the party. Anyway, congrats, nice kill!

Btw, how the **** are you 6'3" and 190? I'm 6'0" and go between 180 and 190, and I'm a skinny ripped ****. Damn you! :p

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Damn, late to the party. Anyway, congrats, nice kill!

Btw, how the **** are you 6'3" and 190? I'm 6'0" and go between 180 and 190, and I'm a skinny ripped ****. Damn you! :p
Thanks. As far as my weight goes, I have a light bone structure and skinny legs. They are decently strong but do not have a propensity to put on mass like my upper body. Your leg muscles are the heaviest ones in your body, so I dont want any extra size to them, as long as they are strong. Plus having long skinny legs makes it easier to sink triangles. But as I said before, I was 215 in the vid.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, I see, I read it as 190 at the fight. Didn't make sense. I guess I got the heavy, dense bones. Anyway, you looked good, I'd like to see you challenged.

I know it's floating around here, but what's your MA background?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I see, I read it as 190 at the fight. Didn't make sense. I guess I got the heavy, dense bones. Anyway, you looked good, I'd like to see you challenged.

I know it's floating around here, but what's your MA background?
Ya I weighed in at 190 the day before. My MA background is wrestling, BJJ, and Boxing. I have always lifted for applicable strength rather than bb purposes, so I consider my strength a valuable asset as well, particularly combined with my height and at the weight I fight at.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good stuff! I always wonder how it would be stepping in the ring. I did a judo competition recently, and had a great time, but that's a bit different. I wasn't getting hammered in the face or anything, though hard throws can suck.

Post up when you fight again!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah this time workout a little more you looked like a little bitch

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, tubby dude probably **** his pants when he saw who he was fighting.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah...ima try and take this one to the ground.....

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff! I always wonder how it would be stepping in the ring. I did a judo competition recently, and had a great time, but that's a bit different. I wasn't getting hammered in the face or anything, though hard throws can suck.

Post up when you fight again!
Yeah hard judo throws hurt like a bitch. I will for sure post up my next fight.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
fight soon be for you get washed up hahah