1st TUF

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anybody remember who the host of the 1st TUF was?
I just bought the 1st season and thought it was kinda funny.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Willa Ford.
Chuck was hitting that. Dana cut her half way through because she sucked so bad at her lines. We did a number of takes and she'd keep on blowing it. Then one day she just wasn't there anymore.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol ya I finally watched the finale and they were sitting together. I thought it was pretty funny because "Sex sells" lol but she didnt do a very good job with the lines.
I just thought it was funny how much the TUF show has changed over the seasons.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
I like that they've included a fight in each episode now. The first season was too much soap opera crap and lame espn2 activities. Willa had some nice ta ta's though fo sho.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like that they've included a fight in each episode now. The first season was too much soap opera crap and lame espn2 activities. Willa had some nice ta ta's though fo sho.
Ya and sometimes even 2. They def went for the reality TV part of it season 1. Oh ya I didn't complain too much when they had challenges lol.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
You gotta think that the show brought hundreds of thousands of new viewers to the UFC and MMA because that was also around the peak era of Chuck. He's been the most marketable fighter for the UFC. They should let him coach again since they won't let him fight anymore.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You gotta think that the show brought hundreds of thousands of new viewers to the UFC and MMA because that was also around the peak era of Chuck. He's been the most marketable fighter for the UFC. They should let him coach again since they won't let him fight anymore.
They might have to subtitle his ass since he's gotten so punch-drunk.:684: