Too many people are missing this

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There have been some phenomenal fights in the Bellator Fighting Championships. Here's a small taste:

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
Nice backfist KO!! Cheers Rodja, be checking this out in more detail. Anyone in particular to watch out for?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Yes bellator has been having BAD ASS fights!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing I like about it is that they mix up the fights. There are a good amount of fights with big-name fighters (e.g. Alvarez, Masvidal, Lombard) along with some great young fighters. Look out for a guy named Jared Hess. I saw him fight last April in Austin, TX and he is a phenomenal athlete. He kinda reminds me of GSP with his power wrestling game and build.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
That knee made me cringe, but that backhand was amazing.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bellator is amazing. I catch what I can on T.V., and see the rest of the highlights on www.cagepotato.com.

For those that have never been there: check it out!

J

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
That back fist and knee were awesome! Also that upsidedown triangle that Toby Imada pulled off on a very good Jorge Masvidal. Frankly, I am somewhat amazed about the purses in these fights, esp the prelims. I said somewhat cause this is Bellatores comming out party and the fighters should be getting more.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the F#$@ers at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the F#$@ers at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.
It will be soon. I know the match-maker for Bellator and he said there are some big things on tap.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That backhand was gruesome. I don't think I've ever heard a hand strike make that kind of a snap. It sounded like a kick to the body.