Too many people are missing this

1. Too many people are missing this

There have been some phenomenal fights in the Bellator Fighting Championships. Here's a small taste:

M.Ed. Ex Phys

2. Nice backfist KO!! Cheers Rodja, be checking this out in more detail. Anyone in particular to watch out for?
    •   

3. Yes bellator has been having BAD ASS fights!

4. The thing I like about it is that they mix up the fights. There are a good amount of fights with big-name fighters (e.g. Alvarez, Masvidal, Lombard) along with some great young fighters. Look out for a guy named Jared Hess. I saw him fight last April in Austin, TX and he is a phenomenal athlete. He kinda reminds me of GSP with his power wrestling game and build.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

5. That knee made me cringe, but that backhand was amazing.
    •   

6. Bellator is amazing. I catch what I can on T.V., and see the rest of the highlights on www.cagepotato.com.

For those that have never been there: check it out!

7. that knee KO was sex.

8. That back fist and knee were awesome! Also that upsidedown triangle that Toby Imada pulled off on a very good Jorge Masvidal. Frankly, I am somewhat amazed about the purses in these fights, esp the prelims. I said somewhat cause this is Bellatores comming out party and the fighters should be getting more.

9. All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the [email protected] at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    All I can get are highlights on the net of B. The channel is some crazy spanish HD channel that the [email protected] at AT&T won't give me. I'll have to call and ask for it. Is it on other channels in english? Looks sweet.
    It will be soon. I know the match-maker for Bellator and he said there are some big things on tap.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

11. That backhand was gruesome. I don't think I've ever heard a hand strike make that kind of a snap. It sounded like a kick to the body.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Am I missing anything??
    By montoyasnjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 04:28 AM
  2. Missing A Day On M1T
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 09:43 PM