Jose Conseco

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Idk if any of you guys read this but Jose Conseco is fighting a 7'2 korean dude in DREAM mma. All I can say is wow and I hope his snitching ass gets a good beating.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I read that. I am not sure what to think about that guy. There was a documentary on him on Discovery or something. It was all about how he used roids to be awesome and now how he feels like a little girl because his body wont produce any test. So I can;t see how he is gonna be any good unless he just doesnt care at all about failing the drug test.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
everyone and there mother wants to be a mma fighter now

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tell you though , hes a piece of garbage, but when he was roided and playing with the A's, I saw him hit fcking moon shot homeruns. The likes you dont see anymore. They gotta bring back roids to ball, not as many dingers these days.

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Idk if any of you guys read this but Jose Conseco is fighting a 7'2 korean dude in DREAM mma. All I can say is wow and I hope his snitching ass gets a good beating.
Give him some juice and a bat, and my money is on Jose.

JP.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tell you though , hes a piece of garbage, but when he was roided and playing with the A's, I saw him hit fcking moon shot homeruns. The likes you dont see anymore. They gotta bring back roids to ball, not as many dingers these days.
yeah I read that Jose set the record for longest homerun at this one park at something like 640 ft!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
There's not many things that would please me more than seeing Canseco getting beat up!

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I read that Jose set the record for longest homerun at this one park at something like 640 ft!
Ya man I was there to see it, It was at the skydome in Toronto, whenever he came up the crowd would chant ROIDSSS
Roidsss

Motox

Awards
  • Established
yea hes a piece of work, what if he wins? lol

Kegger

Awards
Hong Man Choi is not that great of a fighter at all. He uses his height and strength to manhandle his opponents....just like Semmy Schilt, only Semmy has real skill. When you fight a guy THAT big, it becomes difficult to land a meaningful shot. Which is why Jose only has a puncher's chance.....just like when Mighty Mo brutally knocked out Hong Man Choi.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
jose got wreckeddddddddddddddddddddddd no testosterone left hahahah

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn I wish I could see that. I cant stream or download.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
you wanna know where you can watch it? it wont let me me you

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Jose looked decent physique wise. I was kind of surprised. I think he took a dive. He tried a right kick to the ribs and fell down. Then Choi got on him and started hammering jose in the head and he just covered up like a little girl. It didn't look like he got rocked by anything. After the ref called it, he complained he twisted his right knee. I don't see how, since he kicked with that leg, and fell down with it "still up" so to speak. He didn't look like he planted on that foot and then twisted or anything. If Danny Bonaduce kicks your butt, you should just put a bullet in your brain. OR at least get a good promoter so you get a decent payday from getting beat up. I think "hurricane" mcnealy did ok for a 15 second "dive" with Tyson years ago.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is what the MMA forum has come to. A sad sight indeed.....

hillbilly_210

Awards
Walking in with a bat, then hurt his knee running away :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

-HB-

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
no he looked terrible in everyway. his body looked liek **** his kicks and everything.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He`s a perfect example of what can happen if you become addicted to steroids, he was on then all the time, year round, pretty much his whole life.

other notables...

Ken Caminiti
eddie Guraro
Chris Benoit
Top 2 did use cocaine often from what ive read.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
!

lol when is the fight?
They replayed it on HDnet this weekend.
This is my first Dream experience and OH CRAP it was sweet. Crazy asians! They figured it out. Anime and MMA rolled into one!
Jose looked good for being a blue hair. And they put LHW up against SuperHW!!
I'm HOOKED

Bmac1775

Bmac1775

Awards
he did land some good shots but he does look like crap now days. I wish him and that snitch Mcgwire's brother would both get their ass beat!

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Jose must really have needed a payday to do this . Major league baseball star , best-selling book on roid use in the MLB , stupid reality shows , what the hell has he spent all that money on ? I hope he does fight again (as long as it stays in Japan) just so he gets his a$$ beat again! :smashfreakB:

sonofsteven

Awards
  • Established
Okay I had to dig this freakshow thread back up because I didn't think it could get any more F**ked up but it has .

I just read on MMANews.com that Jose Canseco is still hard up for cash and still , for whatever reason , believes MMA is the place to get said moolah . He is currenlty in the process of inking a fight with Rodney King . Yes you read that right . The same cant-we-all-just-get-along-catch-a-beatdown-from-the-LAPD-Rodney King . What could possibly be next ?

Feel free to chime in with jokes about RK's GnP defense :mischievous:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
what the fukckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

js2sbr

Awards
Hmmm after seeing Herschel Walker ringside at Strikeforce maybe Jose could hook up with him for a payday?