roidrandy

Awards
he should have retired after the silva fight

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
woooohoooo someone responded to my thread lol!

well there is no question that I agree he should retire, the way Dana is going about it is making Chuck look like his bitch. If Dana wanted to see Chuck retire with pride he shouldn't have publicly came out like this.

mytime09

mytime09

Awards
1. dana shouldnt be talking about how much money chuck has thats just not classy or professional. 2. danas let the success of the ufc get right to his head how the f*ck is he just gonna publicly play chuck who is the most familiar household ufc name. he should definitely at least let him have the last fight on his contract

supac

Awards
I don't think Chuck should retire just yet. He is still an awesome fighter, but so many of his fights have been televised that his opponents are coming up with better gameplans. I think he could have great success in his next fight if he uses his wrestling ability to do some ground and pound. Chances are his opponent would be worrying about the standup and never see it coming.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't you come to expect these power trip stunts by Dana by now? Dana and his ways....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think Chuck should retire just yet. He is still an awesome fighter, but so many of his fights have been televised that his opponents are coming up with better gameplans. I think he could have great success in his next fight if he uses his wrestling ability to do some ground and pound. Chances are his opponent would be worrying about the standup and never see it coming.
I have to politely disagree. Televised or not, pro fights are usually recorded regardless, and getting fight tape of your opponent is about as hard as renting a movie.

I think Chuck has been on a downward spiral for awhile now, not necessarily spiraling down in leaps & bounds, but gradually enough that at this point, he should retire while "a lot" of people still consider him a "good fighter."