Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar.

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

u cant hate on a guy for being big....hes been tested as much as anyone else....if he is on gear...hes good enough not to get caught....if not then hes a genetic freak...either way, lesnar may not be the best, but dont bash on him for using his size to his advantage.....thats like saying a guy with a great stand up only wins cause he knocks people out

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mytime09 View Post
    Tell me you wouldnt wanna see this fight happen. Fedor would lay a beating on Lesnar and expose him like the joke he is. Fedor needs to be in the UFC and needs to end this Lesnar parade. . Dana should definitely look into this one.
    danas tried to get fedor in the ufc but he has failed numerous times. fedor never likes the contract that dana offers. im not sure if its a bad contract offer or if fedor doesnt want to be in the ufc. but i would like to see him lay a beating on lesnar.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by roidrandy View Post
    anderson silva announced he wants to fight fedor as a heavy weight. if he can get the swolls he has a chance to take down fedor.
    silva walks around at 215 so it wouldnt be too hard for him to compete as a heavyweight
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

im definately biased lol, n i would say that fedor is the best fighter at his weight right now let alone any weight. i know that brock might be a good bit heavier thn him, but i really don't thnk that really matters. idk if that fights ever going to happen, n i actually dont want fedor to come to the ufc for a couple reasons but thats besides the point. i know weight plays a roll but, i kno people that ive beat that were 40-60 lbs heavier thn i was whn i wrestled. fedor's definately the man n i dont have to say that, but im also a brock fan withn the ufc. if they do fight im rootin' for fedor just because but i guess we'll see lol
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

cro cop is back!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by roidrandy View Post
    silva walks around at 215 so it wouldnt be too hard for him to compete as a heavyweight
    Again, I call BS on this. He weighed in at 182 against Leites; there's no ****ing way he cut 30+ lbs for that fight.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

dana imo is doing to lesnar as the shaw kid did to kimbo(sorry for mentioning his name)...picking fights to gain credibility, also fedor isn't as marketable as lesnar is and they wouldn't make as much money with fedor as champ imho
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.

its nothing like kimbo. kimbo faught ****ties. lesner beat hearing and cotoure. yeah u can say hes old but he was in good shape and rocked both of them. lesner might not be that good but u cant compare him to kimbo. i dont think dana has a hardon for him asmuch as he does for like rampage and gsp
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    dana imo is doing to lesnar as the shaw kid did to kimbo(sorry for mentioning his name)...picking fights to gain credibility, also fedor isn't as marketable as lesnar is and they wouldn't make as much money with fedor as champ imho
    Wow thats a tad ludicrous. Imagine putting Kongo against Lesnar. Or any top 10 UFC HW against Lesnar. Sure people will want to see it.
    Now imagine putting any top 10 UFC HW against Fedor. You wanna talk about marketability ? You are talking quadruple the numbers and thats being conservative IMO. Fedor has the power to keep 1 company above water.
    Just one fighter.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Watch the Hong Man Choi fight. Thats what Fedor does with size. Arm bars you in MIDAIR. Sick.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Maybe Chuck can get out of his contract by Aug 15th and pack on more weight and get a go at him.
    this has to be some inside joke im missing out on right!? you can't be serious. that would be the worst/most one-sided fight of all time. could this in any way be an entertaining fight for anyone other than chuck haters who just want to see him instantaneously dismembered in the ring?

chuck needs to stop assaulting my eyes w/ his inability to do anything but an overhand right. i got it 3 years ago, and i get it now. he might as well just stand there twirling his f$cking arms like a helicopter and daring people to come get him.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Serious in that he'll only get fight's once he's out of his contract should he choose to continue fighting and companies like Strikeforce/Affliction(if it lasts)/maybe Dream(though they seem to have good fighters so I'd advise against this),etc will be his only avenue's to go to. Obviously this match up would be almost impossible weight wise let alone ability. Although Dream had some crazy weight match ups so you can't say never But nobody is implying that chuck would give Fedor a run for his money. Say for ****s and giggles that Chuck did join Affliction... you can't tell me that they wouldn't entertain the thought of this match up. It might just be the fight that saves their shirt selling asses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Brock Lesnar is out of UFC 131
    By tommygunzz in forum MMA
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 06:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
  3. Brock Lesnar's MMA Workout
    By hitsquaddd in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 05:48 PM