Fedor Emelianenko vs Brock Lesnar.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Tkomma View Post
    I was referring to his last six fights. Poopy pants and Arlovski are washed up, HMC and Linland had no business fighting fedor, and Coleman only did well in Japan because of the lack of drug tests. The only one in my opinion whom had any business fighting Fedor was Hunt.
    Two HWs that are currently in the top-5 are washed up? Tard.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. Quote Originally Posted by Tkomma View Post
    I was referring to his last six fights. Poopy pants and Arlovski are washed up, HMC and Linland had no business fighting fedor, and Coleman only did well in Japan because of the lack of drug tests. The only one in my opinion whom had any business fighting Fedor was Hunt.
    Dude, seriously please stop talking...

    Your ignorance literally makes me nauseous...
    •   
       


  3. Tkomma,

    With all due respect to Hunt, Sylvia and AA washed up? Wow

  4. AA left MMA for boxing, and I think RC took part of Sylvia's soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Tkomma,

    With all due respect to Hunt, Sylvia and AA washed up? Wow

  5. So what you're saying, if they are all washed up and all, is that the Heavyweight division has ZERO actual fighters in it, correct?

    Or do you mean that only fighters in the UFC are not washed up...

  6. I agree Fedor would probably win this fight via sub.....but I sure would like to see Fedor in the UFC so he could fight some more exciting fights. I can't help but feel that most ( not all ) of the best fighters who are in their prime are in the UFC.

    When I watch other organizations' fights...I can't help but YAWN! Many do looked washed up or one dimensional.

    Someone send White an e-mail! Let him know we want Fedor in the UFC ! LOL!

    Truthfully...I don't see why Fedor couldn't sign something like a 5 fight deal something like what Vitor just did. Yes, Yes, I know all the explanations but I still don't get it. He's run out of opponents! I don't personally like Barnett as a fighter. Plus I think Barnet is scared of him & uses "he's my friend" too much.

  7. honestly i think Fedor has not been active enough. Neither has silva. They have not been fighting the compettion they should be. GSP has been fighting some real challengers though and will continue to. In my opinion he should be ranked #1 in the world real soon if things continue down the same path.

  8. i dont like brock at all

  9. I agree that AA is washed up. He has a glass jaw and now he is gonna box. Its not gonna be good.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    honestly i think Fedor has not been active enough. Neither has silva. They have not been fighting the compettion they should be. GSP has been fighting some real challengers though and will continue to. In my opinion he should be ranked #1 in the world real soon if things continue down the same path.
    Could not agree more.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Could not agree more.
    ^ x2 about GSP being ranked #1 in the world soon

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buster0371 View Post
    ^ x2 about GSP being ranked #1 in the world soon
    When you relativize the competition of A. Silva, Fedor and GSP over the last two years, there is really no comparison. Now, the issue is that GSP had that unfortunate loss to Serra during that period.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    When you relativize the competition of A. Silva, Fedor and GSP over the last two years, there is really no comparison. Now, the issue is that GSP had that unfortunate loss to Serra during that period.
    interesting oppinion

  14. I don't think poopy pants has anything left. I don't think the only good heavyweights are in the UFC. I need to go to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    I agree that AA is washed up. He has a glass jaw and now he is gonna box. Its not gonna be good.

  15. i really wish you guys would quit riding the damn fedor train. hes not unbeatable. put him against some real competition and see what happens. yes aa was real competition and if he would have stuck to the game plan he would have won imo. fedor is not god. he didnt armbar satan to sleep and he doesnt eat pigeons and **** angels. come on guys hes human. not t3. jesus christ get off the mans wang plz. when he gets real competition in the form of couture gonzaga or any of the effin heavyweights the ufc has then yes he can truely say he right hooked jesus into his death bed.

  16. God? Arguably. Best fighter? for sure. Noone has beaten as many people on their peak as Fedor did and kept unbeatten for this long. So I don't even see who could have been brought to comparisson as who'd be the best fighter in the world.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Bendiesel View Post
    i really wish you guys would quit riding the damn fedor train. hes not unbeatable. put him against some real competition and see what happens. yes aa was real competition and if he would have stuck to the game plan he would have won imo. fedor is not god. he didnt armbar satan to sleep and he doesnt eat pigeons and **** angels. come on guys hes human. not t3. jesus christ get off the mans wang plz. when he gets real competition in the form of couture gonzaga or any of the effin heavyweights the ufc has then yes he can truely say he right hooked jesus into his death bed.
    Just checking, but you are referring to the Gonzaga whom just lost to Carwin in a pinch over a minute, and the Couture whom just lost to Lesnar in his fourth fight? I understand what you are saying, but you just used very poor examples.

    In terms of 'being on Fedor's wang', I am definitely not riding his jock. Before he beat AA you said: "He needs to defeat a Top 5 HW!". Now that he dispatched AA you say: "AA totally may have won, had he stuck to a game-plan which appeared to be working in the first round!"

    When you look at your arguments, they are not that strong.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    God? Arguably. Best fighter? for sure. Noone has beaten as many people on their peak as Fedor did and kept unbeatten for this long. So I don't even see who could have been brought to comparisson as who'd be the best fighter in the world.
    I think GSP has a shot at being considered #1 P4P if Fedor does not sign with the UFC and face stiffer, and more frequent, competition.

    By no means would GSP be the GOAT, or the best fighter in the world, but the P4P until such time where Fedor faced better competition.

  19. I agree Mullett. I think Anderson is stuck with little to no competition at 185, as there is no one there who stands a chance IMO. To me he is the best, but he doesnt have the opportunity for big fights like GSP does.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I agree Mullett. I think Anderson is stuck with little to no competition at 185, as there is no one there who stands a chance IMO. To me he is the best, but he doesnt have the opportunity for big fights like GSP does.
    Yeah, precisely. GSP has thoroughly dismantled a division known for its depth.

    In regard to active fighters, there are few fighters whose relative competition is as strong: GSP has beaten "the greatest WW" twice in convincing fashion [Hughes]; a fighter perennially considered in the P4P top five twice, with the last being a complete domination [Penn]; has avenged both of his losses in dominating wins, and; has always fought the upper echelon of his division when given the chance.

    To me, the fact that he has beaten BJ Penn twice is a resounding endorsement. (The last bout being an absolute destruction.) If BJ beat Georges twice, the fanboys would have his golden shrine already prepared as the GOAT - a bit of a double standard there.

  21. I think the double standard as you perceive it is due to natural weight difference. I think they are fan boys for both who are completely out of touch.

    I think if Anderson would move to 205 permanently and dominate then he is #1.

    Regarding Fedor, he needs to be more active, that is his only draw back. He has beaten everyone who "matters" outside of barnett, and that will happen soon enough.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I think GSP has a shot at being considered #1 P4P if Fedor does not sign with the UFC and face stiffer, and more frequent, competition.

    By no means would GSP be the GOAT, or the best fighter in the world, but the P4P until such time where Fedor faced better competition.
    I will agree that right now GSP has started showing real proof of being one of the best p4p, but he'll never have the undefeated record fedor does. GSP did slip against early Matt Serra but has made it back.

    I just think he needs more fights, cause it's hard keeping your belt against tuff competition, but I feel like it's near damn impossible never making a costly mistake after 30 some fights and never getting caught like Fedor has done.

  23. IMO, the P4P is like this:
    1. Fedor (he has not lost a fight; if you dispute this, then you have never seen the vid or know the rule of that org.)
    2. GSP (his loss to Serra, although flukey, keeps me from putting him at #1)
    3. Andy (division is too thin)
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  24. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I think the double standard as you perceive it is due to natural weight difference. I think they are fan boys for both who are completely out of touch.

    I think if Anderson would move to 205 permanently and dominate then he is #1.

    Regarding Fedor, he needs to be more active, that is his only draw back. He has beaten everyone who "matters" outside of barnett, and that will happen soon enough.
    I am not so sure it is regarding weight, but; rather, due to BJ's aura of natural ability.

    I agree with all the rest, though.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    IMO, the P4P is like this:
    1. Fedor (he has not lost a fight; if you dispute this, then you have never seen the vid or know the rule of that org.)
    2. GSP (his loss to Serra, although flukey, keeps me from putting him at #1)
    3. Andy (division is too thin)
    Agreed.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Agreed.
    YGM.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    YGM.
    Word? I will give it a peep and get back to you tonight or tomorrow Rodj!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Word? I will give it a peep and get back to you tonight or tomorrow Rodj!
    Danke.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    IMO, the P4P is like this:
    1. Fedor (he has not lost a fight; if you dispute this, then you have never seen the vid or know the rule of that org.)
    2. GSP (his loss to Serra, although flukey, keeps me from putting him at #1)
    3. Andy (division is too thin)
    My thoughts exactly. And yeah, he has lost a fight, but due to having to move a fighter up the tournament, and also due to an illegal blow... So I don't know how much I can hold that against him seeing he was winning that fight.

  30. The Serra fight is most certainly flukey, however, he got caught and lost. I gotta agree with Rodja here, that does hold him back, as that never happens to fedor....amazingly
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Brock Lesnar is out of UFC 131
    By tommygunzz in forum MMA
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 08:05 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:03 PM
  3. Brock Lesnar's MMA Workout
    By hitsquaddd in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 07:48 PM
  4. Brock Lesnar vs Frank Mir - SPOILER
    By avgBdybldr in forum MMA
    Replies: 136
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Brock Lesnar In UFC!!!
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Log in
Log in