Kenny Florian to train with GSP in April for BJ Penn

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Kenny Florian to train with GSP in April for BJ Penn

Kenny "Kenflo" Florian will use the services of Georges St. Pierre in April to prepare for his mma bout against BJ Penn in the summerat the UFC. Florian and Penn will duke it out as Penn defends his lightweight title.

Helping out Kenny Florian will be a way for the Canadian champion to retaliate against BJ Penn for accusing Georges St Pierre of cheating in their welterweight title bout. "In a way it bothered me because he said I'm a liar, I'm a cheater, that bothered me a little bit but now it's over my head", said GSP on BJ Penn in a recent nterview. "And the thing that I can do to piss him off even more is helping Kenny Florian to kick his ass, and that's what I'm going to do. Kenny Florian who has been dominent in his last few fights, is coming in April and I will help him out as much as I can to beat him up."

2. Registered User
    Answers

looks like ken-flo can learn the ancient lubing art of vasolina el backo
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

haha

and one of those half ass back flips
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Haters. GSP would destroy Penn 9 times out of 9. I hope Kenflo can benefit from training with Georgy.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

emerge i'm with you,gsp would kill bj 9 times out of 9! I hope kenflo whips that beach bums as@ and sends him back to the beach,so he can cry some more and say oh he cheated! bj is a bit@h!
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

KenFlo is going to beat BJ, and BJ will claim that contact-grease was the cause. GSP's grease rubbed off during training!

I truly hope KF destroys BJ.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Haters. GSP would destroy Penn 9 times out of 9. I hope Kenflo can benefit from training with Georgy.
    What are you talking about! I love GSP, but you can't tell me you didn't laugh at those flips he used to do. Made my ankles hurt just watchin..
  8. Registered User
    Answers

naw hes goona bring in greg jackson to tech him the areole stimulation technique.

Bj will win thats all. he needs the money dont you know hawaii is expensive!!!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

No other camp will provide you with more tatics to beat BJ...

Go Florian. I'm not a big fan o BJ, even though he is the pupil of a respected brazilian, he's still a whinny fighter and does not know how to accept defeat, so I'll surely be cheering for Ken on this one.

And I'm sure if BJ loses he'll come up with another random reason to why his brother had to throw in the towel.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

nah bj will win

btw i just keeping doing this so we got something to talk about, and to hear everyone say he will lose.
  11. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vika808 View Post
    nah bj will win

btw i just keeping doing this so we got something to talk about, and to hear everyone say he will lose.
    I hope he loses. If i was from Hawaii, I would be kind of ashamed of him a little.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    What are you talking about! I love GSP, but you can't tell me you didn't laugh at those flips he used to do. Made my ankles hurt just watchin..
    Lol touche.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

bj is such a rich little prick..gsp rocked the **** outta him fair and square and i hope k-flo does kick the prickyness outta him
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    bj is such a rich little prick..gsp rocked the **** outta him fair and square and i hope k-flo does kick the prickyness outta him
    you crazy, ever one from hawaii is a prick!!! aint gonna happen
    sorry bout that
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I hope K flo smashes the coke out of Bjs nose. He is such a snivilling little wretch. I thought GSP was going to think he was god after their fight,according to BJ. He is a disgrace. And yeah, if i was from hawaii i would be ashamed of him too. The prodigy my a$$.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I hope K flo smashes the coke out of Bjs nose. He is such a snivilling little wretch. I thought GSP was going to think he was god after their fight,according to BJ. He is a disgrace. And yeah, if i was from hawaii i would be ashamed of him too. The prodigy my a$$.
    im not ashamed of BJ being from hawaii, what great fighter has Connecticut ever produced?

i mean he is the FRIST American-born winner of the World Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championship in the black belt category,

But i guess thats no big deal right
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

im not ashamed of BJ being from hawaii, what great fighter has Connecticut ever produced?

i mean he is the FRIST American-born winner of the World Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Championship in the black belt category,

But i guess thats no big deal right
    First of all, i could care less about what fighters conneticut produces. I have american pride not connecticut pride. Also, i never said that BJ was a talentless fighter, that would obviosly be absurd. what i did say is that he is a crybaby, doesnt train for his fights, and likes to sniff coke. I know Bj has tons of natural talent, and maybe he will beat Kflo, but that doesnt make him deserving of it. Sooner or later someone is going to come along in that division with as much natural ability AND dedication and is going to wipe the fukcing floor with him. Kind of like gsp did.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    First of all, i could care less about what fighters conneticut produces. I have american pride not connecticut pride. Also, i never said that BJ was a talentless fighter, that would obviosly be absurd. what i did say is that he is a crybaby, doesnt train for his fights, and likes to sniff coke. I know Bj has tons of natural talent, and maybe he will beat Kflo, but that doesnt make him deserving of it. Sooner or later someone is going to come along in that division with as much natural ability AND dedication and is going to wipe the fukcing floor with him. Kind of like gsp did.
    so what your saying is BJ does drugs, is a cry baby and doesnt deserve it, o and he doesnt trian for fights. right.

sooner or later someone will come in every division and start beating everyone. GSP will find his match as well as anderson silva and bj penn but all that matters is how they bounce back fom the loss, and well we will see if BJ i mean WHEN BJ KICKS KENFLOS ASSSSSS
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

so what your saying is BJ does drugs, is a cry baby and doesnt deserve it, o and he doesnt trian for fights. right.

sooner or later someone will come in every division and start beating everyone. GSP will find his match as well as anderson silva and bj penn but all that matters is how they bounce back fom the loss, and well we will see if BJ i mean WHEN BJ KICKS KENFLOS ASSSSSS
    are you saying BJ does none of those things? Look, im not trying to get into a pissing contest about it. He has been seen doin lines. It is a well known fact that he is lazy when it comes to really preparing for fights. All im saying is that if he put as much effort into his game as he did into partying and such, maybe he would have whooped gsp. I think Bj could be virtually unstoppable if he did. I understand your point, but your acting as if none of these things are true, which they are,they have been dicussed by dana white himself, along with countless other figures in the mma community. As far as someone coming along and smashing him, i just think it will happen sooner than it NEEDS to. Get it?
  20. Banned
    Answers

basically, BJ gives people alot of reasons to not like him. Thats why people think he is a bi*ch. Fans wanted to like him so bad and he had plenty of chances for people to like him but somehow he managed to convince everybody that he sucks.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dynomite View Post
    basically, BJ gives people alot of reasons to not like him. Thats why people think he is a bi*ch. Fans wanted to like him so bad and he had plenty of chances for people to like him but somehow he managed to convince everybody that he sucks.
    EXACTLY.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Seriously guys, arguing about states and nations is pretty retarded. Who cares, really?
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Seriously guys, arguing about states and nations is pretty retarded. Who cares, really?
    who is arguing about states and nations? we are talking about Bj penn. Read the thread. Just because a state or nation was mentioned, doesnt make it our topic, dude.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.
    Answers

Yes it does actually.

K, you got me there. I don't even remember typing that. I must have been sleeptyping.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

"Arizona pisses me off"
  26. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

ken flo is gonna need the help imo. i lost alot of respect for bj but he is from hawaii so i will always be on his side. gsp training kenflo is very good for ken flo and it will be a good fight and a big test for them both.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Look at it this way, if GSP teaches him everything he knows and Ken falls short of a victory......Well he can just move up a weight class and use GSP's teachings against him and get his belt!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Florian v. Gomi
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 11:26 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 08:20 PM
  3. Kenny Chesney tomorrow night...
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:49 PM