Wanderlei Silva pushing for addition of super middleweight class at UFC 99

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. 195 FTW

2. at higher weight the weight classes dont need to be close together. 135 and 145 155 10 pounds are part. on these small guys thats a huge difference. it starts to get bigger with a 15pound gap next two classes which is pretty easy to tell what class you should be in. the gap gets bigger and it should stay that way. i feel most 205'ers could go up or down. and most heavy weights could go down. 185's jsut freaking take time off and get bigger. the weight classes wont change they will jsut have random catch fights when guys careers need it.
    •   

3. Which guy do you think was whining to Dana about not wanting to make weight? haha

4. huh i dont get it? i jsut dont think at this level of competetion we should feel bad for weight and natural weight and stuff you know. too bad you arnt as big as rashad and cut down to 205 or gsp cutting to 170 sucks for you hahahahaha im not trippin 195 wont happen.

5. I always step on the scale and do the UFC pose (double bi) and then worry that I'm always having to fight Brock L.

6. hahahha yeah i weight 235 and no way im a heavy weight. i could cut 205 easy in 4 weeks but then again im a youngin and all this sp250 and sizeon holdin water. i would fight heavy weight if i got to 255 and then cut no liek 240

7. dana white power trips. he thinks like he controls people desineys and stuff

8. Bad idea, too many weight classes is going to make the UFC more watered down and would look a lot like boxing...no thanks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    hahahha yeah i weight 235 and no way im a heavy weight. i could cut 205 easy in 4 weeks but then again im a youngin and all this sp250 and sizeon holdin water. i would fight heavy weight if i got to 255 and then cut no liek 240
    6'3 dude come on. Give Brock a leg lock.

This time 2 years ago I was 195. Its just the last 2 years of Thnxgivin/Christmas up north has put the spurs to me. Damn you biscuits and gravy!

10. hahaha oh please you know your going for that bulk! ima do a crazy 4 week cut to look good for this pool party hahaha
    •   

11. http://mmajunkie.com/news/14699/rich...-for-wandy.mma
    Check it out, Rich F is training for his fight against Wandy with none other than A. Silva himself. He will learn the art of fighting ...without fighting.

12. are you F'ing kidding me? i had a ZMA dream about this!!!!!! omg! i always wondered why he wouldnt train with him he got his ass kicked twice. i think silva had fun with that striker. thats cool they are working together. i wonder how the language barrier is going. im sur they are learning both rich is pretty smart and silva is prolly around english a ton before this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 02:19 PM
  2. Feliz Aniversario! Wanderlei Silva
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:24 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:18 AM
  4. Wanderlei Silva's Greatest Hits DVD
    By Beowulf in forum MMA
    Replies: 6