Machida Drinks His Own Piss!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not only that, but Joe Rogan has publicly admitted of drinking his own urine when he is sick.:puke:

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Joe Rogan is a moron then. He is so far up MMA's ass its unbelievable. He even drinks piss cuz thats what all the coolest fighters are doing. He probably rubs urine onto his scalp to get his hair plugs to take. His hair looks more ridiculous each time I see it. I would think rolling around on the mats would be hard on his plugs.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
jeeze.....stupidity. Reminds me of dodgeball....

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
He still might have meant it as a joke. And if not, does it really matter? As long as it doesn't give him a chuck belly!

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yes it does matter dude. How can you look at a person the same after they tell you they drink their own piss on a daily basis?

And yes he is serious. Google it.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Urin is known for some surprisingly positive effects, though I've only once heard of someone drinking it. Many people apply it e.g. to their skin because it's said to have good cleansing effects.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Drinking your own pee is about as right as this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6B5RXqUIig&feature=related"]YouTube - dodgeball movie end[/ame]

and that is so wrong.....

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you supposed to put ice cubes in your pee before you down it or do you sip it like warm tea? Supposedly it is only sterile for the first 15 minutes after it is out of your body.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I guarantee you guys, he'll come out soon and declare it a joke.

Btw, ever thought that piss might be less harmful than suger-bomb coke?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQH7s-UIjGU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I see now, ts part of his 'Training"

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Urin is known for some surprisingly positive effects, though I've only once heard of someone drinking it. Many people apply it e.g. to their skin because it's said to have good cleansing effects.
Remember that urine is sterile as it has been purified heavily by the renal system. The 5% vitamin, mineral, protein and antibody content, then, was immediately unusable by the body - necessarily unusable, as it would not be urine had it been usable. There is nothing externally excreted - via feces or urine - that is not more efficiently utilized internally.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remember that urine is sterile as it has been purified heavily by the renal system. The 5% vitamin, mineral, protein and antibody content, then, was immediately unusable by the body - necessarily unusable, as it would not be urine had it been usable. There is nothing externally excreted - via feces or urine - that is not more efficiently utilized internally.

horrible grammar, can not understand.

urine has been purified???? so are you saying that we keep the waste inside the body and excrete the good stuff. Doesn't make sense. I think you might have it exactly backwards and are believing the piss drinkers lies.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
urine may be sterile, but it is still not good to ingest. All the excess toxins in your body that dont leave in solid form, leave in your urine.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

urine has been purified???? so are you saying that we keep the waste inside the body and excrete the good stuff. Doesn't make sense. I think you might have it exactly backwards and are believing the piss drinkers lies.
Maybe you had troubles understanding it because it was proper grammar? I would say so, as you misinterpreted my post completely. It is also ironic you criticized my grammar and then misspelt "cannot". Anyway, I digress:

Google urine. Our bodies take in nutrients, but only a certain amount is usable; consequently, we excrete what was unusable. As a result, urine has little nutritional value and/or value as a topical agent.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Translation: if it was beneficial, our bodies would have kept it internally.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you think that this is proper grammar, then you are a moron sir.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again: coming from somebody who cannot spell "cannot", your comments are not exactly resounding. If you prefer, I can use pictograms and graphs to relate to you on your level?

Your posts are thick with irony. It is 'than' not 'then', in that context. You desperately need to stop posting before making yourself look like even more of an asshat.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you think that this is proper grammar, than you are a moron sir!!! Haha you are a dumbass Mullet.

You can not understand English.........and you drink pee.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you think that this is proper grammar, than you are a moron sir!!! Haha you are a dumbass Mullet.

You can not understand English.........and you drink pee.
:18:

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your posts are thick with irony. It is 'than' not 'then', in that context. You desperately need to stop posting before making yourself look like even more of an asshat.

:crackhead: you are laughing out loud at your own typo!!! this guy needs some edumacation

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:crackhead: you are laughing out loud at your own typo!!! this guy needs some edumacation
I am laughing out loud at how much of a moron you are.

You misspelt "cannot", in a sentence which criticized me for my grammar; in responding to that, you had improper grammar contained in your sentence again.

You are truly the skidmark on the underwear of evolution, and may god have mercy on all of our souls, for being subjected to your stupidity.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The urine is clogging your brain man.

do me a favor. open your word process and type the phrase "Mulletsoldier can not understand because he drinks his own piss." then come back here and tell me if the spelling/grammar check catches it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The urine is clogging your brain man.

do me a favor. open your word process and type the phrase "Mulletsoldier can not understand because he drinks his own piss." then come back here and tell me if the spelling/grammar check catches it.
Let me break this down to you. "Can not" is an archaic spelling that is used in two situations only: a) to provide emphasis on either/or of the phrase elements [can or not], or; b) when the immediately proceeding part of the syntax also contains the word "not". Cannot is almost exclusively the preferred use.

Seeing as you are not intelligent enough to be quite that subtle in your language use, you were improperly using the phrase; so, yes you asswad, you were using improper grammar. And this is compounded by the fact you cannot spell, and probably decided to pull straws after a quick Google-trip.

Now, do me a favor: open up your word process and type, "How much of an asshat is dynomite?" and tell me what the answer is.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Care to try any other Middle English while we are here?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So you admit that it's not wrong!!! I win! 1 to nothing! by the way, the word proceeding doesn't mean what you think it means. lets do this all over again you retard cuz I enjoy humiliating piss drinkers.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you admit that it's not wrong!!! I win! 1 to nothing! by the way, the word proceeding doesn't mean what you think it means. lets do this all over again you retard cuz I enjoy humiliating piss drinkers.
Yes, in terms of who can demonstrate their ability to be a ****stick, you have me; one to nothing. And no, you big, wet, flapping douchebag, proceeding was used properly; unlike your use of the word "can not" [you may as well have said: "thou can not...."].

Used in conjunction with a noun, proceeding can describe that noun as the next logical and/or inevitable step in a sequence of events. As in, "dynomite mounted the first dog in the picture, and subsequently fucked the proceeding dogs in kind". You see, in the example of you fucking dogs, [which I am sure has been instantiated] just like in my use, the word proceeding is meant to describe a noun as part of a larger sequence of events; it embodies the verb 'proceed'.
Now, shall I continue to point out how much of a fucking idiot you are? You are truly doing a proper job of it without my help, though. Please continue.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me break this down to you. "Can not" is an archaic spelling that is used in two situations only: a) to provide emphasis on either/or of the phrase elements [can or not], or; b) when the immediately proceeding part of the syntax also contains the word "not". Cannot is almost exclusively the preferred use.

either/or? what is an either/or?

proceeding
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/proceeding

no more urine for you my little mullet.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S., it was awesome you had to "Google" proceeding, and "can not" explain why you felt it was wrong in your own words.

From now on, dyno, we use the big boy words when we talk. Okay? "Cuz" that is what adults do.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes it does matter dude. How can you look at a person the same after they tell you they drink their own piss on a daily basis?

And yes he is serious. Google it.
its sterile the first time. the second time, the ammonia content builds up and becomes toxic. that's what earthquake victims do to survive when they're trapped under a collapsed ceiling with no food or water. i call bullshit if he's doing that routinely though - it will kill you.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
you want some poor grammar!!!

i kno even kea dat he drink his own piss faka is mean and can fight. nuff said

there is some poor grammar, hahahaha

BTW this is a awesome post, i like reading everything while you two bicker, mullet just call him out and take it to the ring

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you want some poor grammar!!!

i kno even kea dat he drink his own piss faka is mean and can fight. nuff said

there is some poor grammar, hahahaha

BTW this is a awesome post, i like reading everything while you two bicker, mullet just call him out and take it to the ring
Which island do you live on, Vika?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dynomite, how did you get the notion that Mullet's post said he drank piss?

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
he sent me a PM and told me.

Nah just kidding, I was just talking smack since it was so easy to agitate him.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Yes, in terms of who can demonstrate their ability to be a ****stick, you have me; one to nothing. And no, you big, wet, flapping douchebag, proceeding was used properly; unlike your use of the word "can not" [you may as well have said: "thou can not...."].

Used in conjunction with a noun, proceeding can describe that noun as the next logical and/or inevitable step in a sequence of events. As in, "dynomite mounted the first dog in the picture, and subsequently fucked the proceeding dogs in kind". You see, in the example of you fucking dogs, [which I am sure has been instantiated] just like in my use, the word proceeding is meant to describe a noun as part of a larger sequence of events; it embodies the verb 'proceed'.
Now, shall I continue to point out how much of a fucking idiot you are? You are truly doing a proper job of it without my help, though. Please continue.
:eek:wned2: LOL!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
A lot of Latin American baseball players apply it to their hands instead of wearing batting gloves. Now that I think of it, it kind of makes sense because urine is supposed to ease the "sting" of a jellyfish, so it could easy the sting/recoil of the wrong part of the bat hitting the ball. Maybe not the same external/wound kind of sting though.

And I'd drink my own piss if it made me into a fighter like Lyoto, which isn't to say that's why he's a good fighter.

I'll throw this in too: Dynomite, you are wrong in every sense of the word.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established

not cool, Mullet, those poor dogs didnt do anything to you to merit such treatment...:scared:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
he sent me a PM and told me.

Nah just kidding, I was just talking smack since it was so easy to agitate him.
Agitated, dude? I called you an asshat and a fuckstick; not exactly a strenuous ordeal.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agitated, dude? I called you an asshat and a fuckstick; not exactly a strenuous ordeal.

You said a lot more than that. You spent alot of time compiling your responses to my 10 word posts. I ruined a couple hour of your life!!!

DOMINATION!!!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You said a lot more than that. You spent alot of time compiling your responses to my 10 word posts. I ruined a couple hour of your life!!!

DOMINATION!!!
I am going to get Jayhawkk to put a "Mulletsoldier" sticker on all of your half-assed posts from this point forward; that way, I would not have to type responses to own you, it is just implied.

Check the times, asshat: each reply took me maybe five minutes. The best part is that you feel they should have taken a few hours.

Jesus christ you are a fucking moron.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so much hostility I can not believe it.

I am just saying I type my messages in 10 seconds. You actually excert effort.