Evans vs Machida now since Rampage is out

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I like Evans more, but I'm leaning heavier on a Machida Victory and my opinion would remain the same if it were Machida/Rampage and Rampage is my boy. For either Rampage or Evans, you could theoretically put together a strategy to win. Machida just seems much more difficult to train for and I don't see Machida making fatal errors because he's SOOOO careful and SOOO evasive minded.
    Agreed, I could see a frustrated Evans making a fatal error before machida does. He just seems to pick his opportunities better, and stays within his plan. If that means being defensive for 5 rounds so be it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    itll still be a very good fight...but rampage deserved it more IMO


    I disagree, machida desrves it just as much. I wasnt a fan until recently, I agree with rodja hes been more agressive latley.
    •   
       


  3. Man, Fcuk it. Put all three in there and see who comes out on top Now THAT'D be a big PPV
    Suck my balls Sugar

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Man, Fcuk it. Put all three in there and see who comes out on top Now THAT'D be a big PPV
    Suck my balls Sugar
    Lol lol. that would be sweet. Im waiting for that jaw of sugars to break.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    LOL, Take a few deep breaths man your getting a bit upset
    Lol, not at all man. But rereading it I can see how it could easily be taken that way.
    •   
       


  6. I don't see machida comparing to Kenflo. Kenflo is seriously sick and he really attacks the **** out of people. His ground and stand up are both dangerous.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I don't see machida comparing to Kenflo. Kenflo is seriously sick and he really attacks the **** out of people. His ground and stand up are both dangerous.
    I personally feel Evans is the dude to beat at the lightheavyweight division.
    doing my own thang!
  8. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I like Evans more, but I'm leaning heavier on a Machida Victory and my opinion would remain the same if it were Machida/Rampage and Rampage is my boy. For either Rampage or Evans, you could theoretically put together a strategy to win. Machida just seems much more difficult to train for and I don't see Machida making fatal errors because he's SOOOO careful and SOOO evasive minded.
    man been a couple days since i been on here. im sure you guys missed me. anywho. heres my two cents. machida is evasive and careful. that doesnt mean rampage couldnt find a way around that. he has plenty of time off and hes going to train hard no matter what. id honestly say if he doesnt train correctly and he goes in the fight like he did with jardine. hes done. machida WILL beat him. on the other hand if he comes in focused and has the training and wind dialed in. i dont think hell have a problem. then again. he could always get his ass WHOOPED. =D

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I don't see machida comparing to Kenflo. Kenflo is seriously sick and he really attacks the **** out of people. His ground and stand up are both dangerous.
    I wasnt comparing him in style, just in popularity, in reference to deserving of more accolades than recieved. i think k flo is the sh!t. i do not think they fight the same, i will say again.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    Has this fight been officially announced? I'm just not sold on Machida. Who else is there though?
    If you are looking for more selection for the 205s I'd check out the UFC 97 coming up with the WEC 205 debuts. Steve Cantwell (was in the last Ult fight night) was the last title holder before they were all cut and given to the UFC. Brian Stann's a bit exciting for a stand up only fighter too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I wasnt comparing him in style, just in popularity, in reference to deserving of more accolades than recieved. i think k flo is the sh!t. i do not think they fight the same, i will say again.
    I kind of agree. I don't think there as many Kenflo haters as there are Machida haters. I think Kenflo isn't huge because he is a quiet dude. He doesn't have the physique that many men would be jealous of, he doesn't cause controversy, and he isn't much of a **** talker. But, he is every bit the badass he has proven to be in his last fights.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    If you are looking for more selection for the 205s I'd check out the UFC 97 coming up with the WEC 205 debuts. Steve Cantwell (was in the last Ult fight night) was the last title holder before they were all cut and given to the UFC. Brian Stann's a bit exciting for a stand up only fighter too.
    Indeed.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Emerge View Post
    I kind of agree. I don't think there as many Kenflo haters as there are Machida haters. I think Kenflo isn't huge because he is a quiet dude. He doesn't have the physique that many men would be jealous of, he doesn't cause controversy, and he isn't much of a **** talker. But, he is every bit the badass he has proven to be in his last fights.
    yeah he is. i have liked that dude(no homo) for a long time. Tremendous work ethic.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    yeah he is. i have liked that dude(no homo) for a long time. Tremendous work ethic.


    For a while after he fought sherk (would you agree) ken was the guy who would come out and you'd be like eh ok why not I'll watch till the next fight comes... and all of the sudden nearly 3 years later he's unbeaten!! WTF?!?

  15. I know Kenflo gets a bit of heat after beating Din Thomas I believe, and shouting 'I finish fights' despite Din Thomas messing up his knee during the fight.

    That being said I like him, he is constantly improving and throws scary elbows.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    For a while after he fought sherk (would you agree) ken was the guy who would come out and you'd be like eh ok why not I'll watch till the next fight comes... and all of the sudden nearly 3 years later he's unbeaten!! WTF?!?
    yeah i do agree, that dude is the rocks.

  17. oh this sucks big time! i really wanted to see rampage vs rashad.. but rashad vs machida will be good too.

  18. shi* yeah. would have been one of the best fights.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Since DCP is out of stock....options??
    By bikeswimlive in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:01 AM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 04-10-2009, 04:20 PM
  3. Since nutra is out: havoc?
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 03:50 PM
  4. Future cycle now that tst is coming out
    By gresh in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 07:25 PM
  5. since sesathin is sold out everywhere........
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 07:23 AM
Log in
Log in