Ken shamrock tests positive

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
haha he finally got busted. hes been using for years. look it up on mmaweekly.com

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His brother dimed him out long time ago.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah but this is official, man that is hilarious. what a tard.

three different kinds too. what a jack ass. I can see him now in the early UFCs hopping around in his super gay bikini briefs thinking he was hot shlt.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Roids or no roids, he did have his day in the UFC though.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
yeah go look back early UFC so many guys on roids it was insane bothl osers and non losers. yeah 3 kinda of roids wow everyone usees that damn winstrol

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Yeahhhhh big dog! They should have just let him through anyway.. he's a LEGEND! Who cares what he's on. Let the oldie fight!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He shouldn't be allowed to fight anymore period. Every time he gets back into the ring now he just gets humiliated.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if they just let him fight kimbo. He couldn't possibly get hurt in the ring with KS. (partially joking)
But yeah you are right about that. His last UFC fight was not something anyone wants to remember him by..

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe if they just let him fight kimbo. He couldn't possibly get hurt in the ring with KS. (partially joking)
But yeah you are right about that. His last UFC fight was not something anyone wants to remember him by..
his last fight was with Tito right? those fights were all very embarrassing to even watch.

yeah i have seen the earlier UFCs and those guys were seriously juiced up back in the day back when their was no weight classes or just 2 weight classes.

And finally can somebdoy help me out. |want to see Rich Franklin Kick Shamrock's ass. Doesn anyone know where I can see this fight.

Stangtuner

Stangtuner

Awards

He called out Kimbo! Shamrock was supposed to fight Kimbo, but they both pulled out at the VERY last minute.

I've never liked Shamrock. He's too full of himself.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He called out Kimbo! Shamrock was supposed to fight Kimbo, but they both pulled out at the VERY last minute.

I've never liked Shamrock. He's too full of himself.
Wrong, Shamrock got cut over his eye the day of the fight and was not allowed to fight Kimbo. As a result, Kimbo was offered to fight Aaron Rosa or Seth Petruzelli and he chose the latter.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
his last fight was with Tito right? those fights were all very embarrassing to even watch.

yeah i have seen the earlier UFCs and those guys were seriously juiced up back in the day back when their was no weight classes or just 2 weight classes.

And finally can somebdoy help me out. |want to see Rich Franklin Kick Shamrock's ass. Doesn anyone know where I can see this fight.
They've had that fight on UFC unleashed before on spike.
Apr-9-2005
Event Type: Spike TV - The Ultimate Fighter Finale

Sad to say, having looked that up, I don't think its going to be easy to find. I'm not sure they have the DVDs like they do for the real UFC 70. 71, 72 etc and the UFC website doesn't play that fight.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Sad....Almost as sad as him not retiring a few years ago with some pride/dignity left.

If this is legit, and not as his lawyer is making it sound (took OTC stuff, bla bla) then his irnorance and respect of the sport has gone down to a new level.

CombatTested

Awards
no surprise here about shamrock...im sure alot of mma fighters juice

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Even though the Slice/Shamrock didn't happen...I want to see the rumored Shamrock vs Shamrock. Sibling rivalry b*tches!

lift or die

Awards
they are just figuring that out now.... look at the man!!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
a ton are tested before and after. guys get busted for even painkillers. they are strict now. ken was fighting in not as big as a thing so i bet he thought he could get away with it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just get Knockouts volume 5. Its in there.

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
MOST of those guys are using gear........come on, maybe they are more strict now but come on guys!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I didn't think he used any gear... I thought your testosterone levels just normall went up upon reaching the age of 45. No?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hahaha some might use gear months before the fight but they do a lot of testing now days.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established

It was on ufc unleashed last nite. quite an ass lashing.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
So he was a cocky b@tch, so is .65 percent of the world ... I can't see that being justification in hating someone just because of that ...

Posted from my mobile device.