jardines poor performance

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
who was overly pissed that jardine kept running or finding every way he could not to exchange with rampage. if he knew he was going to lose anyway why didnt he?:laugh:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
uhh didnt you see him when he fought brandon vera? he doesnt look the same like how he got chuck and forrest. he didnt do that bad, page is scary. i sure liked seeing him get knocked at the end

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Jardine looked like the same Jardine I have ever seen. Very in and out and very goofy. He did look a lot leaner than usual. His performance was a standard dean of mean performance.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dude jardine has been training with gsp, nate mar, so he has been bustin his ass for weeks helping.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
He could train with Superman, Batman, and Spiderman still always be the same dean of mean.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
no thats why he was more cut im guessing

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, typical KJ performance, which was pretty good. I am a fan of both guys, but frankly didnt even think Keith would last to a decision.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside of Wanderlei, who has brawled with Rampage...absolutely no one. I thought it was a solid performance, he taxed Rampage, implemented his gameplan, and dictated a good chunk of the fight. One thing I noticed was that Rampage was flat-footed by mid-2nd round from either fatigue or the leg kicks or both.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^^He did mention that he was a little overtrained. I personally thought he could have done better.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Outside of Wanderlei, who has brawled with Rampage...absolutely no one. I thought it was a solid performance, he taxed Rampage, implemented his gameplan, and dictated a good chunk of the fight. One thing I noticed was that Rampage was flat-footed by mid-2nd round from either fatigue or the leg kicks or both.
i think its funny you say he dictated the fight. turn off the sound when you watch the fight and youll see a very different picture. rashad had no place to comment on his friends fight. just watch the fight with no sound. rampage dictated that whole fight. :burnout:

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
i doubt it was the leg kicks. he wasnt really hitting that hard. if you notice when jardine kicked his legs rampage shot right back with some. even harder.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i doubt it was the leg kicks. he wasnt really hitting that hard. if you notice when jardine kicked his legs rampage shot right back with some. even harder.
Have you ever been kicked in the thigh by someone known for their leg kicks and weighs around 220 or so?

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
Have you ever been kicked in the thigh by someone known for their leg kicks and weighs around 220 or so?
actually yes. i used to train at a local gym around here called three pillars then at mfs in houston.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually yes. i used to train at a local gym around here called three pillars then at mfs in houston.
I mean without shin guards and with malicious intent. Jardine landed several flush shots on the thigh. I can guarantee you that they caused some significant damage.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
i think they hurt from a guy soaking wet at 180 and im 225 ahahaha no instep protectors hurt