Now that rampage has won. rampage vs rashad?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Now that rampage has won. rampage vs rashad?


    who do you think is honestly going to win this match? its one for the ages both good technical boxers with heavy hands. im still behind rampage. just wondering everyone elses opinion?


  2. I will say Rashad will control it, and take a UD
    •   
       


  3. Rampage

  4. Any links to the fight?..
    slick.
    board supporter

  5. i dont think rashad will control it to be honest. hes more laid back. so is jackson. im not really sure whats gonna happen. im sure they will both come out bangin though so.
    •   
       


  6. Rashad
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. I say Rashad just cuz we have the same last name
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  8. look at www.bloodyelbow.com.....rampage says hes going to knock him clean out. rashad looks scared. rampage is as focused as ever. i believe you guys are wrong. check it out.

  9. Rashad will be champ for a while

  10. I think that Rashad is a more skillful/technically sound boxer. His ground and pound is great too. Not to say Rampage's isn't. I think his hands are alot faster and deliver more power then Rampage, but Rampage has a better takedown/takedown defense. Rampage has shown more BJJ skills then Evans, but I don't see Rampage taking him to the ground (durh). I say Rashad wins via TKO.

  11. I dont think Rashad is scared or anyone of them is scared. I think Rashad is the better fighter at this point in their careers, and only think Machida offers matchup problems for Rashad. Dont see too many at 205 who will beat Rashad. His standup is greatly improved, and when all else fails he is a great wreslter with decent gnp.

  12. Unfortunately, I think Evans will win. But I will be praying/hoping/wishing Rampage sends Evans to the mat with an insane blow.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hitsquaddd View Post
    I think that Rashad is a more skillful/technically sound boxer. His ground and pound is great too. Not to say Rampage's isn't. I think his hands are alot faster and deliver more power then Rampage, but Rampage has a better takedown/takedown defense. Rampage has shown more BJJ skills then Evans, but I don't see Rampage taking him to the ground (durh). I say Rashad wins via TKO.
    you know im not really sure what your guys reasoning is behind why you guys thikn rashad can knock out rampage. HES ONLY BEEN KNOCKED OUT 2 TIMES IN HIS WHOLE CAREER. his chin is made of ****ing steel. no one has even tested evans chin. and i promise you rampage will.

  14. dude. ive been reading that rashad is going to give him a free hit. if he does that his heads gone. he will be knocked out. you guys are doubting one of the best in the 205 division because of his performance with jardine. its hard to hit someone when they are dodging and ducking. anyway i stand firmly in my placement saying that its going to be one hell of a fight and it wont go the distance. im still saying rampage by knockout.

  15. supposedly there is a good chance rampage isnt taking the fight on only 2 months. It looks like it will be Machida

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    supposedly there is a good chance rampage isnt taking the fight on only 2 months. It looks like it will be Machida
    ya. i wouldnt if i was him. get some rest then fight machida when he wins the title. cause im sure thats what would happen hed be in the next slot to title fight. But who knows. they should have thrown the gsp fight in may instead of moving rampages fight up.

  17. If Evans gives Rampage a free shot, he will be the dumbest fighter ever.

    That's like starting out in Anderson's clinch or Aoki on mount.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Bendiesel View Post
    ya. i wouldnt if i was him. get some rest then fight machida when he wins the title. cause im sure thats what would happen hed be in the next slot to title fight. But who knows. they should have thrown the gsp fight in may instead of moving rampages fight up.
    Machida will take the win for sure. Rampage better get some cardio in for that one. I would have liked to see GSP fight sooner than later too but it does make for a possible ultimate UFC 100. Two title belts on the line? Insane!

  19. if you type in rampage vs rashad on youtube you can hear rashad saying ill put my hands down and take what you got. rampage replies with oh dont say that rashad. cause he knows.

  20. That trash talking was worth the 45$ alone.

  21. Here is how I break it down:
    KO Power-Rashad
    Technical striking-Rampage
    Takedowns/Defense-Rampage
    Camp-Rashad
    GnP-Push
    Subs-Push
    Cardio-Rashad
    Chin-Rampage
    Improvement Curve-Rashad

    Who do I think wins? If it's at 98, then Rashad, but a later date, I give it to Rampage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. rampage is hurt.

  23. rampage does need to heal and i almost agree with rodja on the break down. except i believe rampages ko power is a little greater. but if what rampage is saying is true. then i think hell be a ok on 98. hes saying hes going to be 100 times better than the jardine fight. and he did mention overtraining. im not saying that i dislike rashad. i dont not the least bit. very very good fighter. i just happen to think rampage is a better fighter overall.

  24. we all know you love rampage hahaha. and i think rampage isnt fighting dude

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    we all know you love rampage hahaha. and i think rampage isnt fighting dude
    Is he hurt like not fighting for a long time or just not fighting rashad this upcoming UFC?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Jessep76 View Post
    Is he hurt like not fighting for a long time or just not fighting rashad this upcoming UFC?
    Torn ligaments in his jaw. 5 weeks of no contact.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  27. Damn.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Here is how I break it down:
    KO Power-Rashad
    Technical striking-Rampage
    Takedowns/Defense-Rampage
    Camp-Rashad
    GnP-Push
    Subs-Push
    Cardio-Rashad
    Chin-Rampage
    Improvement Curve-Rashad

    Who do I think wins? If it's at 98, then Rashad, but a later date, I give it to Rampage.
    On paper, I would give the edge to Rampage. Looking at it logically, though, I believe Rashad will win by TKO.

    I'd say a tie in takedown defense and KO power, though. ^

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    On paper, I would give the edge to Rampage. Looking at it logically, though, I believe Rashad will win by TKO.

    I'd say a tie in takedown defense and KO power, though. ^
    Rampage stopped Kevin Randleman's TD's (2x D-1 champ), while Rashad has been taken down by Bisping and Salmon. Rampage's power comes from counters (e.g. Chuck, Wand III), while Rashad's power comes from his attacks and he has KO'd some people ugly recently.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  30. well said rodja you are my hero. you should be a lawyer some day cuz you sold me
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. AX Rampage
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:32 AM
Log in
Log in