Now that rampage has won. rampage vs rashad?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    I'm not a big fan of the Machida FIGHTS, but I'm a huge fan of Machida himself.

I think his fights are boring, that he doesn't really provide much as far as entertainment goes, but hell, I think he's a great fighter with loads of skills. And I think that if he becomes a champion, the UFC will have nothing to do besides spot him in a few good fights like Page, Griffin, etc, etc. And that would just force Machida prove to the world that even though he's not interesting to watch, he's still got some serious skills and he diserves the tittle.

So yeah, I'm cheering for him on this fight, cheering that he'll take the belt, and that he'll show everyone how you can have defensive skills and still be a great fighter.
    That pretty sums up my positions on Machida as well.
    NSCA - CSCS

2. Yeah, I'll agree with that, Wandy's fights are the best, always a slugfest.

I also enjoy that Joe Stevenson totally gave up on all other fighting style and now only fights for the public. I don't think that's wize, but he's always put on a good show.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Yeah, I'll agree with that, Wandy's fights are the best, always a slugfest.

I also enjoy that Joe Stevenson totally gave up on all other fighting style and now only fights for the public. I don't think that's wize, but he's always put on a good show.
    I loved the blood bath BJ put on Stevenson last summer, but then there was that GSP thing....
    NSCA - CSCS

4. Stevenson is a good gatekeeper at 155. HE is fighting Nate at the TUF finale I believe. I would really like to see Daddy move to 145 and the WEC. Him and Faber/Brown could be fun to see

5. If Joe Daddy loses you will absolutely see him in the WEC. He could be exciting against Jamie V too. Cerrone needs to fight Diaz.

6. serious joe daddy cant beat top 5 155 anymore and could lose to guys in top 10. he needs to rethink things or go to 145

7. I don't know... I don't think the problem with Joe is much of his weight class, but rather lack of gameplan.

If you see him fighting you will see one thing, and one thing only. A Brawl. He seems to have no different gameplan for a guy who is a Muay Thai expert to a BJJ Red Belt... He always approach the fight the same way.

Which is weird to me considering how good of a wrestler / bjj he is, that he's always just standing up with no matter who it is, never looking for an opening from the opponent or an area that he may be flawed.

Even if he drops to 145, if he maintains the lack of versatility he's shown lately, people will eventually figure him out, just like they did in the 155.

8. Maybe he needs some ATT like Iceman for that last shot in the dark.

9. Sorry for the stupid question, but... What is ATT?

10. american top team
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 09:10 AM
  2. AX Rampage
    By TiTanUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 12:32 AM