Megumi Fujii vs Gina Carano

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, not really, but I knew that the possibility of a Gina Carano sighting would get you guys to take a look at my thread :lol:

If Fujii were 20-25 pounds heavier I bet she would be as well known as Carano and Santos. I'm not big into women's MMA (yet), but check out these highlights of Fujii. I will definitely look for her fights in the future. She has pretty slick take down and ground skills!

Fight Finder - Megumi "Mega Megu" Fujii's Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

(snaps an ankle off around 3:05)

Ah, what the hell. Let's throw out some Gina Carano too. It's only fair, right?

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Bro Gina carano is popular because she is really... really hot.

This girl is kinda cute too though. Funky hair do, but cute. I'm sure she could get big if she was marketed here in the states.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
If they both fought in the same weight class (Gina is like 30lbs heavier, I think) I'd have to pick Megumi. Catch wrestling pwns all!

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
gina is so hot!!!!!!! but Megumi Fujii is a beast!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro Gina carano is popular because she is really... really hot.

This girl is kinda cute too though. Funky hair do, but cute. I'm sure she could get big if she was marketed here in the states.
If they both fought in the same weight class (Gina is like 30lbs heavier, I think) I'd have to pick Megumi. Catch wrestling pwns all!
These two posts kind of go hand in hand with what I meant when I said more people would know who Fujii is if she weighed the same as Gina. Just think of the hype if they were scheduled to fight.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
They should meet at a catch weight. This megumi is beastly on the ground though. She seems much more proficient than Gina.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like she has a little bit of a stand up game too...but why stay on your feet when you can easily take your opponents down and submit them!

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Bruises on your arms < Bruises on your skull

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a professor this semester who looked like a 45 year of Gina, and I still thought she was cute.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Hotness doesn't wear with age too fast. Weight is a different story.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
god dang look at those titties.

So hot, want to touch the hiney

actually her left titty seems to be way nicer than her right titty now that i have really analyzed the picture

TheAmazing1

TheAmazing1

Awards

actually her left titty seems to be way nicer than her right titty now that i have really analyzed the picture

haha Simply a great posting!!

elscotto

elscotto

Awards

:icon_lol:[ oh my... hilariouse.

but on a side note 3.05 is just plan nasty damn!!!