Who here would step in the ring

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  174 lbs.
    Answers

Who here would step in the ring

Anybody here ever wanted to get in the octagon and go at it?
    against who?
    your gameplan?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Answers

i'd take on david hasslehoff
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I want dibs on Screech from Saved by the Bell......seen him in a lot of reality things, why not the Octagon.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'll go for it......
    I guess anyone in my weightclass
    My plan would be to throw my left fist out, drawing the eyes, following by a right power hook to the face. Then I will charge and pick them up as I run to the siding and slam them into the wall. Still carrying them, I will then proceed to run to the center and slam them down. If they are dazed at this point I will kick their head until they are out.... if not then I will take top and throw some punches. If these punches are not landing, then i will hold both arms down and continually headbut the bastard until blood drips from the ring. If things don't go according to this plan, then I am most likely getting my ass served to me..... Thanks and I can't wait to step in the ring again.

This post is a joke btw.... for anyone lacking a good number of brain cells.
    Last edited by Liquid13; 03-06-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: People think I was serious... odd lol
  5. M15
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Answers

I would like to fight Kimbo. My gameplan would be to submit him, I really don't think it would be that hard either despite him being considerably larger than me.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'd step in the ring and fight my ex's dad and step dad.
    I think I can get a one punch KO for them both
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

id fight junie browning or the guy he fought on the show before that.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

id like to cut weight and fight bispring, plan would be to smash his skull in
  9. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i take that back, id like to get a go at herb dean
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thought about it for just a moment then decided that it was best to not get in the ring if i valued my health and great looks :P Getting your ass handed to you by someone smaller would suck.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

if there was no weight class id fight that guy who lost to junir browing he would have to be 155 tho hahaha i only got 7-8 months exp but it would be enough hes weak. if i did a huge long cut to 185 he would prolly beat me with points not tko or most likley sudmit me. you would get in vs brisping? no way i would he would destruct me in 45 seconds. dude herd dean is a fighter so beaware hahah
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    if there was no weight class id fight that guy who lost to junir browing he would have to be 155 tho hahaha i only got 7-8 months exp but it would be enough hes weak. if i did a huge long cut to 185 he would prolly beat me with points not tko or most likley sudmit me. you would get in vs brisping? no way i would he would destruct me in 45 seconds. dude herd dean is a fighter so beaware hahah
    fck bispring, id go at that guy, id have a strength and size advantage all he would have is experience and ability to run away im confident i could get position on the ground too.

herb dean, i know he trains, i would like to yank on his dreads and pull him around the ring and rub his face in the fence! lol. idk tho if he kicks my ass that would be pretty f'kn embarrassing!!! haha
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I use to box amature when iIwas 20.. with that said I joined an mma school in 2007 I was bigger than everyone..got my ass handled to me in my first sparring at 100 % guy was taller, and skinnier...second fight I won..third first very close.. i did this in a month time frame..and realized yes I still have some of my old skills of wrestling , on thee ground,and boxing however these guys live eat sleep train and supplement for fighting. Its all they do with passion. and I made the choice I don't want to be in the ring. its a while different levels of trained fighters then boxing with untrained fighters and I got hurt...not that i wouldnt do it I have other choices to make a living If that was my only choice sure. plus Im getting older at 27 years old and haven't trained on all this time. I shadow box and hit this bag i have to keep some skills and learn some other than that...not something I'd enjoy doing.

See Ive always been into boxing more; although have good on the ground skills because I used to wrestle as a kid and its ingrained in me. usually its best to learn this stuff at a young age like 5 years old.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i watched alot of fighting/action flicks, does that count as training?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Answers

so after that lnog write up who would you fight????
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Thought about it for just a moment then decided that it was best to not get in the ring if i valued my health and great looks :P Getting your ass handed to you by someone smaller would suck.
    I remember back in the day when Tyson Heavyweight Boxing Champion we discussed the idea.

When the losers purse is a couple million dollars I got no problem getting my ass knocked out cold. I'm in!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

I'd fight Josh Rafferty from the first season of TUF. He's the white kid who got in the ring with Diego and it looked like Bruce Lee fighting someone mentally challenged. I did sound on that season so I know he's about my height.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i watched alot of fighting/action flicks, does that count as training?
    that's helpful. While I was boxing I used to do this hours on end everyday. Many fighters study their opponents style(the person they'll be fighting) they get a video analyze their strong and weak points and tweak their training to what the see....(then the fight gets canceled and they did all that for nothing) ..or it pays off divides. that's how Joe louis came back to beat Max schemiling the second time, by studying videos of him.

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I remember back in the day when Tyson Heavyweight Boxing Champion we discussed the idea.

When the losers purse is a couple million dollars I got no problem getting my ass knocked out cold. I'm in!
    For enough money..yes. I'd have to train for a specific time though...I know from experience if I didn't train with a good trainer, sparring frequently , and practicing the speed bag, heavy bag, sway bag, jump rope...lol I'm thinking of boxing okay in this case MMa if you don't practice grappling, kicks, punches, submission, wrestling sparring whatever skills you want to be strong in for a good amount of time with no distractions(sickness, missing training) they the other guys going to win he hes skilled in these areas. Its common sense.

anyways if I didn't train and thought I could beat him on size...I got hurt bad. Its not fun when your in there and underestimate him because hes smaller. and you dont know what happened and on the ground and only remember bits and pieces cause you got hit so hard.

just like in bodybuilding if hes around your level your not eating right, not training,not doing your cardio, not sleeping well, and he is going to look better. its a science to it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 10-12-2011, 06:31 PM
  2. RING OF POWER/BLAKOE RING/BALL ZINGER?!?!
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2010, 01:16 AM
  3. index on the ring? ring on the ring? or pinky on the ring?
    By stullsy in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 02:23 PM
  4. Replies: 1376
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:56 PM