good PH for MMA?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Ive done havoc and done MMA just a couple times a week for 1 hour or 2 just to be well rounded and stay athletic. I weight lift a lot and was wondering if there was a good PH out there that is good for strength and endurance and wont kill my cardio. hdrol?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go without a PH and try Prime, powerfull and Jacked works amazing on strength, speed and endurance for MMA :D

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
thanks for not giving a flaming response and "respect bs" ive gotten that on other forums because people feel its cheating when i dont even conpeat... thanks bro i already have dont tbol and novadex xt but only for a month and thought it was good. so far ive added purple wrath to my staple list

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
np lol I had high hopes for novadex and got nothing out of it. I've tried a lot of supplements, but my #1 is Jacked. It gives me crazy muscle endurance and cardio, I love it. I wanted to try purple wrath but people told me it was the nastiest taste so I'm going to try Xtend.

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
i'm eventually going to join a gym myself, but from waht i hear Havoc has a tendency to 'dry-up' ur joints and give u sum back pumps & although u cud find ways around that (( taurine and fish-oil )) i just got sum T-911 from LG and it felt great from the first dose. i imagine if was in ur position, id go with sumthng like T911 and sum beta-alanine/citrulline..either way man, good luck!

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Ive done havoc and done MMA just a couple times a week for 1 hour or 2 just to be well rounded and stay athletic. I weight lift a lot and was wondering if there was a good PH out there that is good for strength and endurance and wont kill my cardio. hdrol?
Forget the hormones and eat as much as you can to give that nice "Chuck belly". Works wonders in stand-up and takedown defense.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
dont do H-drol it gives the worst case of shin splints, and i tried PW and xtend to me xtend taste better and it works real good, if you really wanted to go te route of PH go wit iforce bold. but i would highly suggest you dont go wit any PH, i also just came off a stack of Stoked and Blue gene and it was awesome gave me good cardio and great pumps through all my workouts even in sparring days. i dont use any type of stimulants but i can imagine if you threw in some RPM, in the stack i just did.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could try LG Sciences MMV2...aggression to follow!!

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you could try not taking a pill to solve your problems like every other fat american out there and just work your freaking ass off. That is what i would recommend.

My favorite supplement i have seen "excercise in a bottle". get you some of that.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
shut up ****. i am not using it to make me better at MMA its not my mian focus i want one that wont effect it. btw end this thread because i dont care anymore

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
shut up ****. i am not using it to make me better at MMA its not my mian focus i want one that wont effect it. btw end this thread because i dont care anymore
you want something to help you stay athletic. the answer is not in a bottle.