Rodja's back in the cage
- 02-28-2009, 03:06 PM
- 02-28-2009, 03:14 PM
03-01-2009, 04:34 PM
03-01-2009, 06:53 PM
03-02-2009, 05:36 PM
I wasn't able to fight this weekend because I got into a car wreck on the way to the weigh-ins (never drive after cutting 13 lbs) and my foot was injured. This cut was by far the worst and hardest of my life; it took me 45 minutes last time, but this time took over 4 hours.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM
aww ****in ghey man im sorry. keep your spirtits high. i hope you sue the person who hit you hahahaha
03-02-2009, 08:06 PM
sorry to hear about your accident rodja!..get well, and you will be back in the game!
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
good luck dood!
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
03-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Wow, So sorry to hear that bro. At least you did not get seriously hurt. There will always be another fight, your health and safety comes first. Next time have someone drive you crazy ass. I always have someone drive me to a competition, it helps keep your mind clear and relax. Well hope you heal up quickly. Take care bro. ALoha.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tattooed76 in forum MMAReplies: 3Last Post: 08-02-2007, 04:16 PM
- By drunk in forum MMAReplies: 68Last Post: 02-19-2006, 08:07 PM
- By oswizzle in forum Sports TalkReplies: 29Last Post: 01-03-2006, 05:48 PM
- By DoctorX2k2 in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 05-22-2004, 12:04 PM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:18 AM