Something exciting

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
My kickboxing teacher was recently placed on a UFC fight card. His name is Ryan Madigan and I don't know who his opponent is, but the main event of the PPV is Rampage vs. Jardine. I'll die before I don't order that.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Wow! How's he training up for it? Does he know any BJJ or wrestling?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
M15

M15

Awards
None at all, thats why he was put on a UFC card.

I guess the question should have been is he proficient. Latley I have seen a lot of people enter the UFc that don't appear to have much of a ground game. They do that because the want exciting fights. All you have to do is put guys that know nothing about the ground in there and it is an instant slugfest.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Well, he trains primarily with the co-owner of the center I go to; BB Chris Chard who got his BB under Pablo Popovitch. I haven't really paid much attention to his grappling when I attend submission wrestling classes, but I would assume he's no slouch. He's got some vids on youtube, and I'm pretty sure they're working on making him a new highlight tape.
The site:
http://ohiobjjc.com/index.php

M15

M15

Awards
Ah okay. I've seen some of the pablo popvitch guys at grappling tournaments and I honestly believe that as far as jiu jitsu goes in florida there is no better school. Well I wisah him the best of luck.