- 01-24-2009, 06:37 PM
- 01-24-2009, 07:19 PM
01-24-2009, 09:16 PM
01-25-2009, 01:07 AM
01-26-2009, 10:26 AM
I guess the question should have been is he proficient. Latley I have seen a lot of people enter the UFc that don't appear to have much of a ground game. They do that because the want exciting fights. All you have to do is put guys that know nothing about the ground in there and it is an instant slugfest.
01-26-2009, 03:45 PM
Well, he trains primarily with the co-owner of the center I go to; BB Chris Chard who got his BB under Pablo Popovitch. I haven't really paid much attention to his grappling when I attend submission wrestling classes, but I would assume he's no slouch. He's got some vids on youtube, and I'm pretty sure they're working on making him a new highlight tape.
01-30-2009, 10:52 AM
Ah okay. I've seen some of the pablo popvitch guys at grappling tournaments and I honestly believe that as far as jiu jitsu goes in florida there is no better school. Well I wisah him the best of luck.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2003, 01:45 PM
- By Rictor33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2003, 04:38 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2003, 11:25 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2003, 06:59 PM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:16 PM